OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO  Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO  Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO  Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO  Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO  Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO  Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO  Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO  Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO  Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO  Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO  Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO  Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO  Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO  Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO  Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO  Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO  Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO  Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO  Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO  Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO  Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO  Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

V Shaped UFO Behind Las Vegas, Nevada On July 6, 2016, Video, UFO Sighting News.

UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO  Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE TR3B%252C%2Bexpo%252C%2Bspace%2Bstation%252C%2Bmissle%252C%2Bmilitary%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2BClinton%252C%2Bobama%252C%2Blazar%252C%2Bbob%252C%2BCIA%252C%2Bfrance%252C%2Borb%252C%2Busaf%252C%2Bdisclosure%252C%2Bpluto%252C%2Bspace%252C%2B

UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO  Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE Area%2B51%252C%2Bexpo%252C%2Bspace%2Bstation%252C%2Bmissle%252C%2Bmilitary%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2BClinton%252C%2Bobama%252C%2Blazar%252C%2Bbob%252C%2BCIA%252C%2Bfrance%252C%2Borb%252C%2Busaf%252C%2Bdisclosure%252C%2Bpluto%252C%2Bspace%252C%2B

Date of sighting: July 6, 2016
Location of sighting: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

Wow, Steven Barone is our eyes in the sky over Vegas. He's got some amazing catches of UFOs over the mountains behind vegas, where there is a USAF base called Nellis. Nellis is famous for having a alien Tall Whites base located underground behind the old firing range. This may be some of the Tall White technology in the hands of the USAF being tested at night. The lights, are the propulsion. Why not go there to investigate? Because its top secret gov property. You can't. 
Scott C. Waring
www.ufosightingsdaily.com

Steven Barone states: 
I shot this video from my backyard in the Summerlin area of Las Vegas, Nevada on the night of January 1, 2015. This video is a remake and I was torn as to whether or not I should speed it up because it is nearly twenty-three minutes long. I chose to show it at actual speed because I do get a lot of feedback and criticism saying I shouldn't speed them up. The problem is that very few people have the time to watch a long video and speeding slow moving objects up allows more people to watch and it makes it easier to see how they are moving. Also, some nights I end up with hours of footage. I already have three external hard drives where I save the video files and they aren't cheap. That's approximately eight terabytes of video. Despite all that, I wanted to run this one at actual speed. I try real hard not to say anything I am not sure about when I put out a video but in this case, after watching it again I must say that when the video begins it appears to be a V-shaped object with brighter lights on the front and sides. It levels off and you can't see the shape anymore but if you watch long enough you will notice a number of lights coming out of it and a couple going to it. If I have ever caught any motherships on video which I am not sure I have this could be one of them. It sat there for more than twenty minutes.

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO  Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE Sddefault

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News ~ V Shaped UFO  Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE Sddefault

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin