OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! Empty I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:59 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Is Willie Nelson Really Running For President?
I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! Bb78caacaab058d590d1805799a19192?s=20&r=g&d=mmAb Hanna07/07/2016

I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! Dont-mess2

Willie Nelson For President

Willie Nelson may be running for President. The music making activist’s merchandise shop has recently added several “Willie For President” items to their inventory. This is only weeks after Nelson’s camp announced they were hiring employees for his up and coming weed brand. The jobs he created while developing the “Willie’s Reserve” marijuana brand, may be one of the achievements Mr. Nelson can boast about if he does indeed run for president. In fact, this isn’t the only part of Nelson’s track record that may be brought to light if he does run.

I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! WN_WillieforPresident_sticker_grande-min

In 1990, Nelson had his assets seized and found himself deep in debt after making some unwise investments in the 1980’s.

However, only two years later he was able to repay his outstanding $32 million dollar debt after the success of his album The IRS Tapes: Who’ll buy my memories? 

Further additions to his credentials include his position as co-chair of the advisory board of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws or better known as NORML, which favors the legalization of marijuana in all 50 states and has been one of the leading advocates in the battle for legalization.

I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! WN_PresidentBlue_tee_grande-min

NORML has assisted in making marijuana enforcement the lowest priority for many local law enforcers.

This led to the freeing of police resources to combat more violent and dangerous crime. Anyone looking for a presidential candidate with a plan for cannabis reform may be interested in voting for Willie Nelson during the next election cycle.

The man who once rescued his guitar from a burning ranch would likely do more for his fellow man. Nelson is no stranger to charity.

In fact in 2001, following the September 11 attacks, he participated in the benefit telethon leading other celebrities in a sing-along of the song “America the Beautiful.”

Willie Nelson is a patriot and has also been politically active since the 2004 Democratic presidential primaries where he raised money for and appeared at events in support of candidate Dennis Kucinich’s campaign.

One year later Nelson and several other business partners formed Willie Nelson Biodiesel, a company marketing vegetable oil as fuel for diesel engines, reducing the waste and burning of fossil fuels.

Nelson is also a known supporter of the LGBT movement and has written letters against the confinement and mistreatment of animals.

I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! Willie_nelson_president_yardsign_grande-min

He’s proved himself as an activist who cares about issues that matter, he’s successfully brought himself out of debt which this country could use, and he’s a successful business person.

According to his track record, Nelson might be better qualified for the position of the president than many of the candidates running in during this year’s election. If Trump can get as far as he has, there’s no reason Willie Nelson can’t also compete during the next election cycle. Let’s hope he’s running.

I Would Actually Vote if This Was True!! WN_President_sticker_1_grande-min

Thanks to: https://www.greenrushdaily.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum