OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"MUST READ:Most Disease Cannot Exist Long When Surrounded With Active Oxygen." EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"MUST READ:Most Disease Cannot Exist Long When Surrounded With Active Oxygen." EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"MUST READ:Most Disease Cannot Exist Long When Surrounded With Active Oxygen." EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"MUST READ:Most Disease Cannot Exist Long When Surrounded With Active Oxygen." EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"MUST READ:Most Disease Cannot Exist Long When Surrounded With Active Oxygen." EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"MUST READ:Most Disease Cannot Exist Long When Surrounded With Active Oxygen." EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"MUST READ:Most Disease Cannot Exist Long When Surrounded With Active Oxygen." EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"MUST READ:Most Disease Cannot Exist Long When Surrounded With Active Oxygen." EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"MUST READ:Most Disease Cannot Exist Long When Surrounded With Active Oxygen." EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"MUST READ:Most Disease Cannot Exist Long When Surrounded With Active Oxygen." EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"MUST READ:Most Disease Cannot Exist Long When Surrounded With Active Oxygen." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"MUST READ:Most Disease Cannot Exist Long When Surrounded With Active Oxygen." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"MUST READ:Most Disease Cannot Exist Long When Surrounded With Active Oxygen." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"MUST READ:Most Disease Cannot Exist Long When Surrounded With Active Oxygen." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"MUST READ:Most Disease Cannot Exist Long When Surrounded With Active Oxygen." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"MUST READ:Most Disease Cannot Exist Long When Surrounded With Active Oxygen." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"MUST READ:Most Disease Cannot Exist Long When Surrounded With Active Oxygen." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"MUST READ:Most Disease Cannot Exist Long When Surrounded With Active Oxygen." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"MUST READ:Most Disease Cannot Exist Long When Surrounded With Active Oxygen." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"MUST READ:Most Disease Cannot Exist Long When Surrounded With Active Oxygen." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"MUST READ:Most Disease Cannot Exist Long When Surrounded With Active Oxygen." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"MUST READ:Most Disease Cannot Exist Long When Surrounded With Active Oxygen." EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"MUST READ:Most Disease Cannot Exist Long When Surrounded With Active Oxygen."

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Breath of God Ministry & Mr. Oxygen® Charitable & Educational Project - Educating Humanity That Most Disease Cannot Exist Long When Surrounded With Active Oxygen.

Historically, the Safest, Most Efficient, and Most Documented - Yet Least Known - Healing Therapies.
THE END OF 99% OF ALL DISEASE! Proven for over 50 years, thousands of medical cites exist for therapies using special forms of oxygen.

Totally blocked nationally all this time by pharmaceutical controlled media & politicians.
I have done all I could to let everyone know by telling politicians, showing 2 cured Aids patients at meetings at the the NIH ("We see no reason to pursue this"), self-publishing 2 books;Oxygen Therapies, A New Way of Approaching Disease, & Flood Your Body With Oxygen, Therapy for Our Polluted World, and doing thousands of free lectures and radio & TV shows. I did not get rich, I paid the bills to get it out there.
My teachings created the huge oxy-therapy underground supplement and device industry that now exists.
While many got rich using my information, I just kept teaching and putting it all back in.

If you ever heard of, or were helped, by oxygen therapies or ozone, or peroxide, or any other oxygen therapy or heard of Mr. Oxygen, it was directly because of our decades of unpaid pioneering work. When I started, none of this was public knowledge. Now millions have been helped by our teachings. I need your help telling the rest of the disease suffering world how properly applied safe, tested, energetic forms of oxygen can, in my 20 years experience, cure just about anything. Almost all the unnecessary disease suffering can be over if we can just reach everyone else with this information. I have never said this "cure" word publicly, although I have seen it happen over and over, and you know why. I have been teaching everywhere worldwide without any pay for 18+ years, including 2 years in federal prison, with chains & solitary just for standing up for truth. Our charity will use your donations to continue to reach our goal to educate every house on the planet (as an objective) that bacteria, viruses, fungi and other pathogens are anaerobic, and therefor cannot exist when surrounded long enough by energetic forms of oxygen. And that active forms of oxygen are the best preventatives and detoxifiers, and that safe and proven applications and protocols have already existed for a long time.
Thank You in advance for your support, our history of results is our best credential.

The more you donate, the more of the rest of us we can reach with this life saving information through more publication and media projects.
Make a Donation - paste this into your browser: http//www.breathofgodministry.org
Help OUR charity outreach further with our educational publishing, teaching, formula creation, device designs, healing, newsletters, donating, and counseling.
To donate manually, please state our email address to PayPal as "oebogm@bellsouth.net"
To send a check. Make the Payee: Breath of God Ministry
Address: 502 Division Street, Carson City, NV 89703
Thank You,
Ed McCabe, Elder
Breath of God Ministry

oebogm@bellsouth.net--

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum