Posts : 58585
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Woodstock Nation
|Subject: Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:53 pm|| |
Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced!
July 13, 2016 / Marcus Curtis
Around the same time that Sterling Currency Group was shut down another dinar site vanished from the internet. The Dinar Corp site vanished from the internet with little commentary on what was going on. The FBI seized the site and preserved their documents. What really happened?
Reading through the indictment many things came to light but Iraq Currency Watch withheld commentary. The reason for this was because Dinar Corp had a bad habit of suing those who put negative comments about them on the internet. We have tangled with them before. I will go into a little more detail.
- Quote :
- “The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) today announced the unsealing of a civil enforcement action filed in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama, charging Husam Tayeh of Oak Lawn, Illinois; Dinar Corp., Inc. (DCI), a Nevada corporation; and My Monex, Inc. (Monex NV), a Nevada corporation (collectively, the Defendants), with operating a fraudulent scheme involving foreign currency (forex), and failing to register with the CFTC as required by federal law. The CFTC Complaint further names Theodore S. Hudson, II and his company My Monex, Inc., an Alabama corporation (Monex AL), both of Dothan, Alabama, as Relief Defendants.”
Sterling Currency Group was not the only dinar dealer that had a paid network of gurus. Dinar corp had a network of gurus as well. Dinar Corp would sue individuals for making negative statements even if those statements were true. The idea was to shut down the person giving them a bad review. In many cases, they just threatened to sue and that was enough to get things removed from the internet.
The site Baghdad Invest can be a witness to this if they choose to do so. It did not matter if the information was true. The idea was to use the legal system to create a financial hardship to those who revealed anything about them. Their guru/pumper network would refer to this as shutting people down. This kind of law suit is called SLAPP.
A strategic lawsuit against public participation (SLAPP) is a lawsuit that is intended to censor, intimidate, and silence critics by burdening them with the cost of a legal defense until they abandon their criticism or opposition. In the process, Dinar Corp would settle by gaining websites ownership or removal of content. But the owner of the site would be punished by spending anywhere from seven to twenty thousand dollars on a legal defense.
These kinds of law suits are illegal in many states, but before you would be able to recoup any money, you would spend around seven thousand or so before you could even prove that you were dealing with a SLAPP case. Even then your money would be tied up for a while before you could recoup your losses. That is if you recouped anything at all. So before the losses got too big most people would settle without receiving anything for their legal expenses.
The problem here was Dinar Corp had deep pockets and they could tie up anything they wanted even if they had no civil legal basis to do so. So they could threaten anyone and everyone. I don’t believe anyone was off limits.
When Dinar Douchebags was in operation someone entered a comment about Dinar Corp. They contacted Sam and demanded that he hand over his site. He never replied to them and a few months later they asked him to remove the comment and he complied with their request. The only problem was Dinar Douchebags was ranking in the google search engine alone with Dinar Corp. They subpoenaed Google and Yahoo for the records to Sam’s site. Sam used Blogspot (Google) and he had a Dinar Douchebag Yahoo email address. Once they got that information they released it to their pumper network and they went right to work. Doc Dinar started a post on Dinar Vets revealing the identity of Sam I Am. This was information that they received through their subpoenas.
Both Sam and myself were threatened in that DV post. We were going to be next on the litigation list. They sent Sam a subpoena to hand over his computer records so they could look through them. It was at that time we retained an attorney and quashed the subpoena thus ending their fishing expedition.
The irony here is they said that Rod Saunders was facing criminal charges when in fact it was Dinar Corp that would wind up facing those charges years later. I was mentioned in the same post even though at the time I had nothing to do with Sam’s blog site. I was going to be shut down along with Sam I Am because we were affecting sales and we came up high in the search engine.
They were using criminal precedence to obtain civil subpoenas. Then they were making that information public through their guru network. Only law enforcement had the right to use the subpoena in this way. At least this was what our legal console said. Making public private information obtained in a subpoena for civil purposes was a big no no!
I gathered a war chest and some legal background. We had lined up a great attorney and we were ready for battle. The idea here was to move any suit to Oklahoma through a change of venue and then counter sue. Next we would reveal any records they had through discloser. Dinar corp decided not to pursue it further. In the end, we were glad everything remained outside the court system.
Needless to say, we were happy to see their site shut down in 2015
- Quote :
- “The CFTC Complaint was filed under seal on July 27, 2015, and that same date U.S. District Judge Myron H. Thompson issued an emergency Order freezing and preserving assets under Defendants’ and Relief Defendants’ control and prohibiting them from destroying documents or denying CFTC staff access to their books and records. The Court scheduled a hearing for August 10, 2015, on the CFTC’s separate motion for a preliminary injunction.”
But that is not the end of the story
- Quote :
- “Tayeh created and operates DCI and Monex NV, business entities that he uses to facilitate the Defendants’ fraudulent activities and that act as the counterparty(s) in the subject agreements, contracts or transactions in forex. Defendants operate their fraudulent scheme via the Internet through the use of their website, by offering, and entering into, transactions in forex with non-ECP retail customers that are leveraged, margined or financed by the Defendants, and that result in actual delivery of forex – if at all – within periods of not less than 15 days and as much as 120 days following the date of the transaction(s).
The Complaint further alleges that in furtherance of the fraudulent scheme, Tayeh, individually and on behalf of DCI and Monex NV, made, and continues to make, material misrepresentations and omit material facts in solicitations to actual and prospective customers via the website, including but not limited to: (1) representing that DCI operates a “fully licensed and fully compliant licensed money services business” but failing to disclose that DCI has been served with cease and desist orders in the states of Texas and Illinois for operating without required licenses; (2) representing that DCI and Monex NV provide the “best price guaranteed” and the “best prices up front all the time” but failing to disclose that the forex transactions they offer to retail customers include significant finance charges; (3) failing to disclose that DCI and Monex NV are each operating as a registered foreign exchange dealer (RFED) without being registered with the Commission as required; and (4) failing to disclose that Tayeh is acting as an associated person (AP) of an RFED(s) without being registered with the CFTC as required. Relief Defendants Hudson and Monex are alleged to have accepted funds from the Defendants to which they have no legitimate claim.”
Now it has just come to my attention that Husam Usama Tayeh, 36, of Oak Lawn, Illinois, the owner of Dinar Corp, pleaded guilty to committing wire fraud! In the announcement of the conviction this comment was made by law enforcement authorities
I told everyone this was a Scam in 2012. We took a lot of heat for exposing this thing. The more heat we took the more I was determined to expose it.
- Quote :
- “Mr. Borg of the Alabama Securities Commission added, “the Iraqi Dinar ‘investment opportunity’ is a scam that has existed for more than a decade and has regained some of its former popularity.”
Now the government needs to round up some of these gurus. They should not get away with the profits they made from supporting this currency scam. They played a vital role in keeping this whole thing going! They are just as guilty of fraud!
- Quote :
- “At some date in the coming months, Chief United States District Judge W. Keith Watkins will sentence Tayeh. At the sentencing hearing, Tayeh faces a maximum sentence of 20 years’ imprisonment as well as a fine.”
Check out the guilty plea below
Check out indictments and other court documents from this case
Dinar corp court case vs cftc 115 cv 00538 wkw tfm from Iraqi Dinar News
Thanks to Marcus at: https://iraqcurrencywatch.com