Latest topics
» Graphic for June 17, 2019
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 9:05 pm by ReneGade

» All Out Assault on Nature in New Zealand ~ 1080 Pellets Being Deployed by Helicopter
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 5:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JUNE 16: ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Only
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 5:20 pm by 4-truth

» Kubrick’s Odyssey 3 Jay Weidner and Yvonne Palermo.Reality Check Episode One. Season Two.
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 5:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Fathers Day - 2019
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 12:35 pm by ReneGade

» What the Deep State Fears Most – Dr. Dave Janda
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 8:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» All you need to know: June solstice 2019
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange - Thrown To The Wolves As An Example To Other Whistleblowers
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 8:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Most Comprehensive 5G Exposé: The Ultimate Weapon of Depopulation
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 7:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Howitzers of Light come to the fore
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 6-17-19… “Zionist meltdown as Oman tanker stunt fails yadayadablablabla”
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 7:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 12:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Its happening AGAIN - More than 2 MILES of coastal water vanishes!
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mufon case 101069 - Photographer took image of holographic anomalies from a parallel universe?
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. Moonbase In 2024 - NASA's Plan for Lunar Stepping Stone to Mars
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Magic Mushrooms Could Replace Antidepressants Within 5 Years
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 12:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Power Outage: Argentina, Paraquay, Uruguay
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 12:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Full Moon In Sagittarius: Expansive Inspiration
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptyYesterday at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 16, 2019
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 3:13 pm by ReneGade

» UFO News ~ Giant Disk Seen Near Sun On NASA Images plus MORE
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New footage offers clear views of Area 51
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » KAUILAPELE » Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'”

Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'”

Posted on 2016/07/15 by kauilapele
Kp Message 7-15-16… “Moments of ‘Intrusion'” 150731_kp_mauna_kea_sun_p1010142_crop_150_83This day I’ve felt very interesting inner things going on. One is an energetic “recovery” of sorts, particularly with reconnecting with the ocean after a few days of being absent. The other is rather a sense of “intrusion” coming into my energetic arena.
Now this has likely happened before, and part of it today was sort of related to attempting to “help out” a couple people. Then you help them out, and they start asking for more help, and more help, and so on. Not exactly was this my situation, but I did have to set up the boundary within myself that I would go so far, but no farther. Respecting my own inner sense of where I needed to remain, energetically (and if you know what I’m writing about, you’ll know what I’m writing about).
“Intrusion” moments have also happened around the social media scene, where I’ve felt rather inundated with friend requests, etc., revolving around FaceBook. So I halted approving friends for now. I’ve also decided to keep most of the Kp blog postings to FB as viewable by friends only. These are all outer responses to an inner sense that I need to “protect” and honor my energy space at this time.
Why? No idea. Do I need to know why? Absolutely not.
I suppose if our energy realm “needs” to be “out there” (whatever that means for each), then “intrusions” may occur. But I always look at those as items over which I have complete choice what gets in, and what stays out. Complete choice. And the complete inner strength to make that choice.
Sorry, those who love to point to/at “AIs and archons and entities and cabalites and Illuminatitie attachments” as the “intrusion culprits”. For me, I don’t pay attention to those anymore. They may have importance to some, but not to me.
Sometimes I’ve just got to let it out that I AM is what I am, and my primary function here is to continue to BE what I BE. And if that helps anyone else on their path, so BE it.
Well, it is late (early, actually, 0255 HST), so I will say “Goodbye”, for now.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum