OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith  Empty UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:20 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

News Release from Tolec & the Andromeda Council; Protection for Tory Smith and Removal of the Reptilians [audio & text]

Posted by Starship Earth: The Big Picture  

UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith  Earth-protection
Tonight, Tolec of the Andromeda Council personally brought to my attention this timely video (audio only) and news release he published today about Tory Smith and the reptilian who is siphoning the life essence from Tory. I treasure Tory’s beautiful spirit and selfless bravery and assured Tolec I would share this immediately.
In light of the discussions we have had on Starship Earth about the reptilians, the negotiations with the cabal for their surrender, the abilities of the reptilians to manipulate or harm humanity, and the status of the final battle to rid the planet of these predators, you will want to hear/read this message.
The pedophilia ring that Tory has exposed is all too real. Most of you know that. Whether you took Tory’s video reports seriously or not, this attack on him is taken very seriously by our guardians.
Please listen to Tolec’s update and/or read the news release as your faculties will allow so you understand the very limited influence the reptilians have over Humanity now. We must refrain from giving away our power by allowing our thoughts to wander in a direction where these sub-humans can harm Humanity. It’s just not possible.
Tolec assures us the handful of remaining reptilians left on this planet will soon either be removed or destroyed. That is good news, but the bad news may be the post on Cobra’s Resistance Movement blog with the absurd terms of surrender supposedly under negotiation, as I am concerned for Cobra’s well-being. Some believe it wasn’t Cobra that posted that, so we ask that the Andromeda Council please protect the one known as Cobra as well as Tory Smith.
Click here to read the News Release in PDF form. 
The audio version from Tolec on YouTube is below.
Thank you, Tolec, for alerting us to the urgency of this matter, and to the Andromeda Council for your protection of the soul of Tory Smith and your beautiful message of hope.
If you haven’t visited the Andromeda Council website that Tolec supports, I recommend you do that. There is a lot of great information there, videos, articles, interviews, events… whatever works for you.
Last night I listened to the first part of this interview where Tolec discusses (after awhile) the most recent global attacks and false flags.
Victory of the Light, and wodakote.  ~ BP

https://youtu.be/HkYqGmhywsM

Thanks to: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com

https://youtu.be/Yh4sno9WgsU

More here..... 

https://youtu.be/P9WKL_UNxds

IN GOV MIKE PENCE raped his 186th child, another little boy on Wednesday the 1st of June. This 7 yr old boy was raped 57 times total, 53 at the Dallas MILAB. 

17 children gang raped 231 times by 118males that time. 2 hours after Pence raped this child he was murdered by Army Special Ops.

Thanks to enerchi at: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

Though I don't post Tory here usually I do view his videos and he has had a serious decline since I last viewed him. I was actually shocked by this. so WOW if you do pray this is the time to do it. This dude needs help.

2UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith  Empty Re: UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:59 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/0sAcFPdBopk

3UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith  Empty Re: UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:52 pm

Honeybee63

With many tears I want to send out gratitude for Tory, Alexandra, and all others who do their very best to help those who cannot help themselves.  May we all use our abilities for the highest good of each creature not only here on Earth but all galaxies to proclaim freedom to live our lives and be the very best we can be.

With gratitude...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum