Latest topics
» 11:11 Synchronicity- Are You Seeing It Too?
Today at 12:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Transformation: 7 Paradigm-Shifting Humanitarian Solutions
Today at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess? by Anna von Reitz
Today at 12:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru will soon be ‘visible like moon plus MORE
Today at 12:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ MYSTERY UFO Speeds By Weather Satellite plus MORE
Today at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Fires Defy the Laws of Physics
Today at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alfred Webre ~ War Crimes! Melanie Vritschan's Baby Kidnapped by Brussels Hospital - False Psychiatric Charges
Today at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Astronomers Just Confirmed That Earth Has Two Moons
Today at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Puma Punku And Tiwanaku Bolivia September 2017 With Engineer Cliff
Today at 12:01 am by PurpleSkyz

»  View AN OPEN SECRET
Yesterday at 7:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Best Documentary on Weather Weapons
Yesterday at 5:21 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Earth's Underworld is Real and Scientists Just Mapped It
Yesterday at 4:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Truth About Dunford -- Get Ready by Anna von Reitz
Yesterday at 2:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Trump plans to release classified JFK documents
Yesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock Ran CIA Child Trafficking Ring
Yesterday at 2:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Official? -- Covert Disclosure of Antigravity Craft near MacDill AFB
Yesterday at 1:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Disinfowars sells their sheep lead.
Yesterday at 12:55 pm by Avebury

» The Stink of Pink: Why Mammograms Are Vastly Oversold
Yesterday at 12:40 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» TREK [Part 3] by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Brian" expected to smash into Ireland and parts of the UK
Yesterday at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Operation Social Media Shock and Awe
Yesterday at 12:17 pm by Avebury

» Max Igan - Covert Weapons - Quiet Wars
Yesterday at 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How Corrupt Federal Judges, Bankers, Lawyers & Politicians Grow Rich on the Backs of U.S. Inventors
Yesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Are These UFOs Or Is It The Elusive TR3b Stealth Jet plus MORE
Yesterday at 2:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Las Vegas: Magnetic shifts prompt a renumbering for runways at McCarran
Yesterday at 2:30 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith

UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith on Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:20 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
News Release from Tolec & the Andromeda Council; Protection for Tory Smith and Removal of the Reptilians [audio & text]

Posted by Starship Earth: The Big Picture  

Tonight, Tolec of the Andromeda Council personally brought to my attention this timely video (audio only) and news release he published today about Tory Smith and the reptilian who is siphoning the life essence from Tory. I treasure Tory’s beautiful spirit and selfless bravery and assured Tolec I would share this immediately.
In light of the discussions we have had on Starship Earth about the reptilians, the negotiations with the cabal for their surrender, the abilities of the reptilians to manipulate or harm humanity, and the status of the final battle to rid the planet of these predators, you will want to hear/read this message.
The pedophilia ring that Tory has exposed is all too real. Most of you know that. Whether you took Tory’s video reports seriously or not, this attack on him is taken very seriously by our guardians.
Please listen to Tolec’s update and/or read the news release as your faculties will allow so you understand the very limited influence the reptilians have over Humanity now. We must refrain from giving away our power by allowing our thoughts to wander in a direction where these sub-humans can harm Humanity. It’s just not possible.
Tolec assures us the handful of remaining reptilians left on this planet will soon either be removed or destroyed. That is good news, but the bad news may be the post on Cobra’s Resistance Movement blog with the absurd terms of surrender supposedly under negotiation, as I am concerned for Cobra’s well-being. Some believe it wasn’t Cobra that posted that, so we ask that the Andromeda Council please protect the one known as Cobra as well as Tory Smith.
Click here to read the News Release in PDF form. 
The audio version from Tolec on YouTube is below.
Thank you, Tolec, for alerting us to the urgency of this matter, and to the Andromeda Council for your protection of the soul of Tory Smith and your beautiful message of hope.
If you haven’t visited the Andromeda Council website that Tolec supports, I recommend you do that. There is a lot of great information there, videos, articles, interviews, events… whatever works for you.
Last night I listened to the first part of this interview where Tolec discusses (after awhile) the most recent global attacks and false flags.
Victory of the Light, and wodakote.  ~ BP

https://youtu.be/HkYqGmhywsM

Thanks to: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com

https://youtu.be/Yh4sno9WgsU

More here..... 

https://youtu.be/P9WKL_UNxds

IN GOV MIKE PENCE raped his 186th child, another little boy on Wednesday the 1st of June. This 7 yr old boy was raped 57 times total, 53 at the Dallas MILAB. 

17 children gang raped 231 times by 118males that time. 2 hours after Pence raped this child he was murdered by Army Special Ops.

Thanks to enerchi at: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

Though I don't post Tory here usually I do view his videos and he has had a serious decline since I last viewed him. I was actually shocked by this. so WOW if you do pray this is the time to do it. This dude needs help.

2 Re: UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:59 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin

3 Re: UPDATES ~ RIP Tory Smith on Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:52 pm

Honeybee63

With many tears I want to send out gratitude for Tory, Alexandra, and all others who do their very best to help those who cannot help themselves.  May we all use our abilities for the highest good of each creature not only here on Earth but all galaxies to proclaim freedom to live our lives and be the very best we can be.

With gratitude...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum