Latest topics
» POOFness for DEC 4: TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT (OF INTERNET PANHANDLING)
Today at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica Strangeness, Buzz Aldrin Update
Today at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pre-Orients guide the Higher Guideds
Today at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Out-of-Body Experiences: Is It Possible to Leave the Body?
Today at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Today at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Over Small City In Argentina and MORE
Today at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold
Today at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ The Dragon of Revelation 12 could be Planet Nine plus MORE
Today at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous: UPDATE : 6 DAYS THAT WILL ROCK THE WORLD!
Today at 8:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pearl Harbor False Flag 75th Anniversary: Time to Admit the Deception
Today at 8:25 am by bs4ever

» NAVAJO Nation SUES US GOV for $160 Million over “COLOSSAL DAMAGES” From COLORADO MINE SPILL.
Today at 8:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial
Today at 1:02 am by MartyM

» Panic At CERN! Woman Lost In Vortex!! Gateway To New World!?
Yesterday at 11:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Activests protest Wellsfargo for funding DAPL - video
Yesterday at 10:44 pm by Serena1

» THIS Ancient Egyptian Labyrinth is home to 24 megalithic, highly-polished boxes that weigh 100 tons
Yesterday at 10:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Swastika Found Under Ancient Lake in Antarctica
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Deadly Sinkhole Swallows Texas Deputy, Injures Others
Yesterday at 10:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive 6.2 Earthquake Rocks Trinidad and Tobago
Yesterday at 10:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Boom Lake Jackson, TX Dec 6th 2016
Yesterday at 10:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Financial news and a message to the electoral college
Yesterday at 10:04 pm by Jaguar-2016

» The Mind Virus
Yesterday at 9:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt, The Sedona Connection
Yesterday at 9:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anti-austerity protesters clash with police in Rio
Yesterday at 9:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DID A 1987 TOP SECRET CULT JUST REAPPEAR IN WASHINGTON D.C.?
Yesterday at 9:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Your Biology is Your Biography - David Icke Interviews Monnica Sepulveda
Yesterday at 9:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 12 6 16
Yesterday at 7:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES ~ #PizzaGate Comet Ping Pong ~ FALSE FLAG
Yesterday at 4:44 pm by Jaguar-2016

» UWN- Trump Sells Stake In Dakota Access Pipeline, Bright Fireball, Athens Protests
Yesterday at 2:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ENDGAME: Disclosure and the Final Defeat of the Cabal (Part 1) by David Wilcock and Corey Goode
Yesterday at 12:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Iraqi dinar - recently being said... Date: Wednesday, 15-Aug-2012 17:40:48

Iraqi dinar - recently being said... Date: Wednesday, 15-Aug-2012 17:40:48

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Iraqi dinar - recently being said...
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 15-Aug-2012 17:40:48
Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru.com:

=====
8-15-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man WE ARE STILL IN A VERY GOOD POSITION. I HAD HOPED AND WAS TOLD THAT LAST NIGHT I WAS TO BE EXPECTED TO RECEIVE THE WORD THAT WE ALL WANTED. THAT TIME HAS PASSED AND THIS IS ANOTHER NEW DAY--BUT--WE'RE HEARING AGAIN TODAY OF THE IMMENENT FRUITION OF THIS COMING TO PASS AT ANY TIME. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE ALL ARE DOING OUR VERY BEST TO KEEP YOU INFORMED AND THAT SOME INTEL RECEIVED IS STILL CONFIDENTIAL. AS SOON AS I AM FURNISHED THE "FINAL POST" AND AM AUTHORIZED TO POST IT I WILL DO IT INSTANTLY.

8-15-2012 Intel Guru Bear5642 "O" has absolutely nothing to do with the delay of the illusive RV. Iraq is in control and no one else...Iraq is now positioning themselves to be mega economic force on this planet. Several countries have invested billions in Iraq because their resources have not really been fully tapped into. I am a bottom line guy and this is the bottom line we are in possession of a great potential of wealth and the IQD WILL RV SOON!

8-15-2012 Intel Guru Bluwolf NO CHANGES ON OUR OUTCOME, NOTHING IS NEGATIVE ALL IS STILL LOOKING WELL, STATUS - JUST WAITING ON OUR CALL.
=====

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
I'm thinking that when this DOES finally happen, people won't believe it. They will need two or three (or more) confirmations from OTHER sources before it's real.

I don't know about you all, but as entertaining and comforting as the latest intel always is, I take it with a BIG pinch of salt. Just sayin...Don't place your bets on any of it until you see it with your own eyes.

Saying this ONLY for your peace of mind. I enjoy reading the latest intel, but I no longer take any of it to heart. Hope all have figured that out by now... <3

Blessings!

Last edited by gmaHunniBee on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

shakes4life2

I hear you gma......I stopped listening to all the gurus a few months back....I think the FRAUD system has to crash before any of this can take place!

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Yeah, Shakes, I've stopped waiting for it. It will happen when it happens. In the meantime, life goes on....
:bball:

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I think of it like I do when I spend the buck a week for the lottery ticket. There is that sliver of hope and that momentary day dream of all of the folks that you could help. That sliver of hope......

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

terbo56

'O' does have alot to do with this- He will not let this go until election time- he knows that if he does it now, the people will use the money to try to get him out of office, but he will be leaving anyway- HE just doesn't know it yet, that's all-So take what the gurus say with a 'salt lick' the size of an'EDSEL', and you'll be just fine- :lol: lol!

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
True Purple, but you know, another blessing has already happened from this dinar....
It's brought all of us together! I've learned more about my world, new ideas, even my faith than in all my 41 years BEFORE I knew of dinar. It certainly has brought together people who under no other circumstances would have met, and knowledge would never have been shared.
That in itself is a treasure. One I highly value!
Of course, we can do many good things with the funds, but I like counting the blessings I already have! <3 Makes me much more content. :)
I had so much fun clipping coupons today. NEVER enjoyed this, I'm learning to appreciate the small victories. Count every blessing! :)

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
terbo56 wrote:'O' does have alot to do with this- He will not let this go until election time- he knows that if he does it now, the people will use the money to try to get him out of office, but he will be leaving anyway- HE just doesn't know it yet, that's all-So take what the gurus say with a 'salt lick' the size of an'EDSEL', and you'll be just fine- :lol: lol!

LOL, Terbo...yeah, I was thinking about a slab of salt like you find in salt mines...or huge salt boulders, but your image works also! lol!

terbo56

Maybe you do know about the good 'ol Edsel-Ford's most expensive disaster in the automobile world- 1958 - 1960- They only sold little more than 211,000 cars in the 3 years it was produced, not a good average for a car that came out 'Way ahead of it's time'- :shock:

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Yep, heard of it. I think it was the movie, "Peggy Sue got married." lol!

terbo56

;) That's right, and Ron Howard's girl friend on the movie 'American Graffiti' had one, too! cheers

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
LOL!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum