Latest topics
» BLACK OPS HARTFORD CT CENTER
UFO News ~ Glowing Purple UFO Over Cumberland County, Maine plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:13 pm by topspin2

» Just In.... Read and Know by Anna Von Reitz
UFO News ~ Glowing Purple UFO Over Cumberland County, Maine plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ahhhhh, THE LAND OF SANDY HOOK, CONNECTICUT LIES
UFO News ~ Glowing Purple UFO Over Cumberland County, Maine plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:10 pm by topspin2

» Introducing A NEW WORLD Free from financial slavery - UBUNTU & Contributionism by Michael Tellinger
UFO News ~ Glowing Purple UFO Over Cumberland County, Maine plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘WE ARE HERE WITH YOU’
UFO News ~ Glowing Purple UFO Over Cumberland County, Maine plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NO! You Can Not Purchase Veggie Garden Seeds! There is a Flu Crisis Going On!
UFO News ~ Glowing Purple UFO Over Cumberland County, Maine plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Catherine Austin Fitts - We are Dealing with a Spiritual War
UFO News ~ Glowing Purple UFO Over Cumberland County, Maine plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Maintaining Equilibrium & Fluidity in the Eye of the Storm
UFO News ~ Glowing Purple UFO Over Cumberland County, Maine plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wildcrafting Druidry: Getting Started in Your Ecosystem
UFO News ~ Glowing Purple UFO Over Cumberland County, Maine plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» In What Sense Do You Think We Are Free?
UFO News ~ Glowing Purple UFO Over Cumberland County, Maine plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» ITNJ - John Wedger - U.K Police service
UFO News ~ Glowing Purple UFO Over Cumberland County, Maine plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» ISS "Anomalies"... Cosmic Lightening
UFO News ~ Glowing Purple UFO Over Cumberland County, Maine plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for APR 4: LOCKDOWN CONTINUES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY! NEVERMIND ABOUT YOUR FAMILY! I'M MORE IMPORTANT DAMMIT!!!
UFO News ~ Glowing Purple UFO Over Cumberland County, Maine plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Next Phase of Terminal Madness
UFO News ~ Glowing Purple UFO Over Cumberland County, Maine plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Stay the course. We are FIGHTING a deeply entrenched enemy. plus more
UFO News ~ Glowing Purple UFO Over Cumberland County, Maine plus MORE EmptyToday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» ΝYC ΙCU DR with nothing to gain shares INCREDIBLE insight...
UFO News ~ Glowing Purple UFO Over Cumberland County, Maine plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nano Bioweapon Escaped from Wuhan Lab?
UFO News ~ Glowing Purple UFO Over Cumberland County, Maine plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 476 - Dr. Scott & Vicki Werner: Global Transformation Through Love
UFO News ~ Glowing Purple UFO Over Cumberland County, Maine plus MORE EmptyToday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone: Time to Take off the Mask
UFO News ~ Glowing Purple UFO Over Cumberland County, Maine plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 3:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE GREAT CHANGE IS COMING | Richard Dolan Short Clips
UFO News ~ Glowing Purple UFO Over Cumberland County, Maine plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 3:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News ~ Glowing Purple UFO Over Cumberland County, Maine plus MORE

UFO News ~ Glowing Purple UFO Over Cumberland County, Maine plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Glowing Purple UFO Over Cumberland County, Maine - July 4, 2016, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: July 4, 2016
Location of sighting: Cumberland County, Main, USA
News source: MUFON #77585

This object has all the features of a true UFO and does not resemble  a drone or other aircraft. Its purple hue is unusual, but the fact is that in many UFO reports, even by police officers, eyewitnesses have seen UFOs turn multiple colors of the spectrum in seconds. So, the fact it changes colors only makes it more possible that this is a real UFO. Often non UFO researchers will get that backwards. 
Scott C. Waring
www.ufosightingsdaily.com  

Eyewitness states:
1. I was in my home with my wife and teenage son. We all saw the object high in the sky and we filmed the object using 60x HD camcorder. 2. My wife looked out the window and saw an object with bright light high in the sky. 3. We thought the object could be a sophisticate, large drone, possibly military. However when we reviewed the video at the end frame by frame it appears to spin and then disappear. 4. The object hovered stationary for several minutes. Using my HD video camera zoomed in at 60x I could see an A fram shape for each structure, a red and green light in the middle, and 3 bright white lights on top. It began spinning and then disappeared as shown frame by frame on the video. It returned a few minutes later in the same location but facing a different direction. It hovered stationary again and then disappeared. The video zoom did not resolve well but the object appeared to change color all at once to red before it disappeared. 5. We were excited to see the object even if it turns out to be just a drone. My wife posted the video clip to her facebook account and friends were shocked. Some said it was just a drone, but other did not. 6. We lost sight of the object because it disappeared. Please see the video clip as it is all there. I have 4 videos total but have processed only 1 to remove the audio and clip just the best section to reduce file size. The sequence of the video is continuous and has not been modified. Please contact me if you think this is a UFO or just a drone.

https://youtu.be/5aWkATRGftQ

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Moon Size UFO Exits From Earths Sun July 18, 2016, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: July 2016
Location of sighting: Earths Sun
Source: http://helioviewer.org/

This UFO was found by UFOvni2012 of Youtube by using the the free Helioviewer online site. Its a great site, and easy to use. This is a really big UFO near our sun. 

You can see the Earth scale beside it that Helioviewer provides. So this UFO is about the size of our moon. There is a giant trail behind it, and I wonder if anyone at NASA even knew about it, or are they too busy with other things to notice it? Wow, just a really strange shape, but it clearly a ship and its leaving some kind of trail. It must take a lot of force to move a moon size ship. This is more evidence that ships do enter and exit our sun.
Scott C. Waring
www.ufosightingsdaily.com

https://youtu.be/qXwkFAoJ9qA

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz