Latest topics
» Graphic for June 17, 2019
At the Coffeehouse… A Message… Posted on 2012/08/15 EmptyYesterday at 9:05 pm by ReneGade

» All Out Assault on Nature in New Zealand ~ 1080 Pellets Being Deployed by Helicopter
At the Coffeehouse… A Message… Posted on 2012/08/15 EmptyYesterday at 5:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JUNE 16: ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Only
At the Coffeehouse… A Message… Posted on 2012/08/15 EmptyYesterday at 5:20 pm by 4-truth

» Kubrick’s Odyssey 3 Jay Weidner and Yvonne Palermo.Reality Check Episode One. Season Two.
At the Coffeehouse… A Message… Posted on 2012/08/15 EmptyYesterday at 5:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Fathers Day - 2019
At the Coffeehouse… A Message… Posted on 2012/08/15 EmptyYesterday at 12:35 pm by ReneGade

» What the Deep State Fears Most – Dr. Dave Janda
At the Coffeehouse… A Message… Posted on 2012/08/15 EmptyYesterday at 8:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» All you need to know: June solstice 2019
At the Coffeehouse… A Message… Posted on 2012/08/15 EmptyYesterday at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange - Thrown To The Wolves As An Example To Other Whistleblowers
At the Coffeehouse… A Message… Posted on 2012/08/15 EmptyYesterday at 8:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Most Comprehensive 5G Exposé: The Ultimate Weapon of Depopulation
At the Coffeehouse… A Message… Posted on 2012/08/15 EmptyYesterday at 7:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Howitzers of Light come to the fore
At the Coffeehouse… A Message… Posted on 2012/08/15 EmptyYesterday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 6-17-19… “Zionist meltdown as Oman tanker stunt fails yadayadablablabla”
At the Coffeehouse… A Message… Posted on 2012/08/15 EmptyYesterday at 7:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie
At the Coffeehouse… A Message… Posted on 2012/08/15 EmptyYesterday at 12:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Its happening AGAIN - More than 2 MILES of coastal water vanishes!
At the Coffeehouse… A Message… Posted on 2012/08/15 EmptyYesterday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mufon case 101069 - Photographer took image of holographic anomalies from a parallel universe?
At the Coffeehouse… A Message… Posted on 2012/08/15 EmptyYesterday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. Moonbase In 2024 - NASA's Plan for Lunar Stepping Stone to Mars
At the Coffeehouse… A Message… Posted on 2012/08/15 EmptyYesterday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Magic Mushrooms Could Replace Antidepressants Within 5 Years
At the Coffeehouse… A Message… Posted on 2012/08/15 EmptyYesterday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack
At the Coffeehouse… A Message… Posted on 2012/08/15 EmptyYesterday at 12:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Power Outage: Argentina, Paraquay, Uruguay
At the Coffeehouse… A Message… Posted on 2012/08/15 EmptyYesterday at 12:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Full Moon In Sagittarius: Expansive Inspiration
At the Coffeehouse… A Message… Posted on 2012/08/15 EmptyYesterday at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 16, 2019
At the Coffeehouse… A Message… Posted on 2012/08/15 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 3:13 pm by ReneGade

» UFO News ~ Giant Disk Seen Near Sun On NASA Images plus MORE
At the Coffeehouse… A Message… Posted on 2012/08/15 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New footage offers clear views of Area 51
At the Coffeehouse… A Message… Posted on 2012/08/15 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » KAUILAPELE » At the Coffeehouse… A Message… Posted on 2012/08/15

At the Coffeehouse… A Message… Posted on 2012/08/15

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
At the Coffeehouse… A Message…
Posted on 2012/08/15

This is a different from Java coffee place, the Kona Coffeehouse and Cafe. Pretty close to where I live. I like the coffee here, and although it’s close to the road, I’m sitting in the back where it’s quiet.

So why am I writing from here? Too much “noise” at my house. But not really noise. My landlady has a close friend she rarely sees, and when they arre together, it seems talking volumes go UP. So I can either B&M (bitch and moan) or take action. Like coming here for coffee, where they have good coffee, free wireless internet, and electrical plugs.

It seems this message has to do with allowing others to work their stuff out. Without getting in their way. At least that’s part of it. And there’s a lot of that going on right now. Even in me!!

I’m not giving all the details, but a few would be that there are some issues that raise their heasd, and have raised their heads. And they raise them for a reason… at least in my book. That’s to be cleared.

Sometimes that’s an “action free” clearing. Sometimes it’s an action-filled clearing. Like the couple of companies I’ve dealt with over the past few weeks. One sent me a defective product (2 of them, actually), which I could sort of use. So I finally returned one of them, but the company asked me to pay for shipping and their “10% restocking fee.” The latter really means, “We think you are a pain in the okole for challenging the quality of our product, so we’ll tack on this extra cost that really has nothing to do with anything except that we think anyone who returns anything is a pain in the okole.” (there… that’s my business rant).

My action was, since I bought this on eBay, to file an eBay claim. Eventually they ruled in my favor, and returned the $15.92 I had paid for shipping and the “10% restocking fee”.

Action. Sometimes it’s a little bit required for our “ascending” in Spirit.

Action, like coming down here to the Kona Coffeehouse and Cafe and kicking back and feeling a different breeze and not looking at the ocean or anything like that.

Well, they’re about ready to close here, and my battery is close to 25% (never did get to that “electrical plug” thing), so I’ll end it. I’ll leave the comments open for this one, as I’m sure a few of you can relate.

Aloha to all, KP.

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Great message in this KP.!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum