Latest topics
» POOPness for JAN 22: Midweek ZAP CRAPKOWSKI GHOUHISH BARBER OF CALGARY
American Kabuki/Terran Radio Interviews July 17, 2016  EmptyToday at 5:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange black smoke ring filmed over Pakistan
American Kabuki/Terran Radio Interviews July 17, 2016  EmptyToday at 5:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO spheres,Lincoln park,CHICAGO plus MORE
American Kabuki/Terran Radio Interviews July 17, 2016  EmptyToday at 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» IBM unveil ‘World Smallest Computer’ which is smaller than a grain of salt
American Kabuki/Terran Radio Interviews July 17, 2016  EmptyToday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth's Sky LOADED With MASSIVE "Tsunami" Looking Clouds After Gravitational Wave Impact Event!
American Kabuki/Terran Radio Interviews July 17, 2016  EmptyToday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES - China Wuhan Coronavirus
American Kabuki/Terran Radio Interviews July 17, 2016  EmptyToday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - QAnon – ‘You Are Watching a Movie’ plus more
American Kabuki/Terran Radio Interviews July 17, 2016  EmptyToday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Top-5-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true
American Kabuki/Terran Radio Interviews July 17, 2016  EmptyToday at 10:24 am by topspin2

» Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video
American Kabuki/Terran Radio Interviews July 17, 2016  EmptyToday at 9:48 am by RamblerNash

» Random Acts Of Kindness
American Kabuki/Terran Radio Interviews July 17, 2016  EmptyToday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Giant Hole In The Moon!
American Kabuki/Terran Radio Interviews July 17, 2016  EmptyToday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Saving America's Great Barrier Reef
American Kabuki/Terran Radio Interviews July 17, 2016  EmptyToday at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru "Planet X" Confirmed By Google Sky? plus MORE
American Kabuki/Terran Radio Interviews July 17, 2016  EmptyToday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» New facility to produce oxygen from Moon dust
American Kabuki/Terran Radio Interviews July 17, 2016  EmptyToday at 12:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
American Kabuki/Terran Radio Interviews July 17, 2016  EmptyToday at 12:13 am by Malisa

» Crashed UFOs and secret operational bases in Antarctica Part 2
American Kabuki/Terran Radio Interviews July 17, 2016  EmptyToday at 12:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ "In Transition to a Kinder World" Part 1&2
American Kabuki/Terran Radio Interviews July 17, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Neila by TS Caladan
American Kabuki/Terran Radio Interviews July 17, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 2:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vermont Bill Would Ban Cell Phone Use for Anyone Under Age 21
American Kabuki/Terran Radio Interviews July 17, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 1-20-2020… Rothschilds kicked out of Russia and Japan as world revolution unfolds
American Kabuki/Terran Radio Interviews July 17, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » American Kabuki/Terran Radio Interviews July 17, 2016

American Kabuki/Terran Radio Interviews July 17, 2016

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

American Kabuki/Terran Radio Interviews July 17, 2016

On Saturday July 17th I did an interview with Dolly Howard of Wolf Spirit Radio , they asked me to stay for another show, and then another.  The interviews are pretty much contiguous, and it seemed to flow pretty well for at total 5 hours. That might be a new record for an interview, I don't know... LOL

I haven't done many radio shows, the last one I did was with Robert Potter in early 2015.  I had a real stage fright of radio back in 2012, and kind of depended on Brian Kelly for that sort of thing back then.

Much has transpired in the last 3 years, and I feel more comfortable doing interviews now.  I hope you enjoy these...  - Terran.

https://youtu.be/M5gWeaKdwPM

Published on Jul 16, 2016  
Dilly Dallying in Dollyworld with Dolly Howard: Dolly is joined by American Kabuki who has been blogging since 2011 on subjects that include UFO’s, angels, what it is like to die, the Sphere Alliance and more. He now also uses his vast network of “insiders” among friends, family, former church members and work colleagues from various countries to gather info for the blog, which continues to expand in its scope and reach. 

https://youtu.be/ltjLKtsz4YA

We are joined by Guest Host, Emily Norcross and our guest, American Kabuki who has been blogging since 2011 on subjects that include UFO’s, angels, what it is like to die, the Sphere Alliance and more. He now also uses his vast network of “insiders” among friends, family, former church members and work colleagues from various countries to gather info for the blog, which continues to expand in its scope and reach.

https://youtu.be/Zye0PY-It1Y

Emily is joined by American Kabuki who has been blogging since 2011 on subjects that include UFO’s, angels, what it is like to die, the Sphere Alliance and more. He now also uses his vast network of “insiders” among friends, family, former church members and work colleagues from various countries to gather info for the blog, which continues to expand in its scope and reach. https://americankabuki.blogspot.com/  

Posted by Obi-Wan Kabuki at 12:25 PM

Thanks to: https://americankabuki.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum