OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP Liar-liar-pants-o-fire_1421901541493

He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP Th?id=OIP.Me6675fb9ba92131885225af3b1e94347H0&pid=15

General Call From ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 22-Jul-2016 19:03:35
In Response To: POOFness for JUNE 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' (Mr.Ed)

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: General Call From ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
Date: Thu, July 21, 2016 9:49 am

ZAP SAYS

Hi All,

We are still in Emergency Land for the moment. We have received information from the Fed that due to the bankers in HSBC attempting to do some other improper actions, they had frozen the transfer process to the paymaster these last days. They have concluded their investigation and have approved the release for tomorrow instead.

The unfortunate result is that due to the weekend in Hong Kong, they will not be able to do the release and the completion of the wire to our paymaster until Monday (US time). There are more details but you get the idea.

He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP GIF-yeah-right-GIF

Having the funds there but not there for us has tipped us over the edge and I have no idea how to keep stability without your help again. Another oxygen bottle, and this time with medications (expensive ones), baby food, regular food, shelter, etc. So very tired maintaining stability.

But the very large things that are happening right now both China side and Europe side are going exceedingly well now that the Elders have stepped in to get the banksters off their duff and working properly. This simply means that there will be more funds availability for the Project side.

He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP No085

Right now, we have 3 distinct directions of Project funds that have pledged to support our efforts, with the main one already having sent the first funds. They are all large, and sufficient for any size Project that is submitted. The majority of these funds will be used to rebuild failed infrastructures in countries such as new highways, railways, water treatment centers, waste disposal, power generation, and the like. The portion coming to us is enough to do Projects 3 times over it seems, so we are assured of work for the next 20 years easy.

He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP Cde09f8f-21e9-4694-88ba-3051b022ce8f

I got into this detail because I figure you deserve to know a bit more of the internal stuff and the status of things. I expect all on the list to step forward once the funding arrives and give a helping hand with themselves, instead of donations. We will need all the good people we can get as one can have all the money in the world, but without the people to handle it, you have squat.

He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP Bth_Dwight-Schrute-Shakes-Head-and-Rolls-Eyes_zpsb5ae609a

So here I am gain asking for your benevolence, and it may be not the last time as we will need a bit more on Sunday/Monday I think, but by middle of the week when the funds do arrive that will be it for all of us, and the Work will begin.

He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP Do_not_donateHe's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP Do_not_donateHe's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP Do_not_donate

I have no words left of thanks for all your help, so just thanks and a big hug. Much Love.

Love and Light
In Our service
Zap

PS and sorry again for diving back into the religion thing earlier today, but I am still sick to my core on what I saw…a kid…an innocent

CONTRIBUTIONS

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. We're still struggling to provide emergency medical needs food and shelter.

Blessings, S

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP Tumblr_msy01oC3fS1rxi745o1_500

He's Back With More Excuses and Bullshit! ~ General Call From ZAP Scam-Alert

Red Panda

Red Panda

After 80 weekly confernce calls given by Landa China Global since Jan. 7, 2015, let's see what the score is.  Jerzy has been proclaiming the release of funds for humanitarian projects in each of those calls and to date they have received exactly $0 from the Royals. 

That makes Jerzy's batting average exactly zero.

On the other hand, he has received many $$ from his followers.  In terms of donations I expect his success rate is quite high, in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he is batting 80/80 in terms of receiving donations each week in order to continue his progress reports on humanitarian funding. 

Which way is the money flowing? 

Followers with $$$ -> Jerzy. 

$0 -> Humanitarian projects.

There is something wrong here.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum