OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Thoughts to Ponder by Ines Radman EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Thoughts to Ponder by Ines Radman EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Thoughts to Ponder by Ines Radman EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Thoughts to Ponder by Ines Radman EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Thoughts to Ponder by Ines Radman EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Thoughts to Ponder by Ines Radman EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Thoughts to Ponder by Ines Radman EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Thoughts to Ponder by Ines Radman EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Thoughts to Ponder by Ines Radman EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Thoughts to Ponder by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Thoughts to Ponder by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Thoughts to Ponder by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Thoughts to Ponder by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Thoughts to Ponder by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Thoughts to Ponder by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Thoughts to Ponder by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Thoughts to Ponder by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Thoughts to Ponder by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Thoughts to Ponder by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Thoughts to Ponder by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Thoughts to Ponder by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Thoughts to Ponder by Ines Radman EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thoughts to Ponder by Ines Radman

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thoughts to Ponder by Ines Radman Empty Thoughts to Ponder by Ines Radman Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:05 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thoughts to Ponder

July 24, 2016 Ines Radman

Maybe this has been our greatest error that we spent so much time trying to figure what happened and who did what to us, that we made very little progress in creating a better reality? The only population that has no complaints about life is the top 1% that own us, the rest of us in one way or another are not happy with what is going on or our quality of life.
Abraham Hicks said that blaming the economy is foolish because there is abundance and there are those that are successful in their creating their dreams. Is it truly possible that we have unknowingly created a reality of ‘lack of ‘  rather than abundance? Think about it.
The planet can provide for every human, those 1% or the Elite have decided who gets and how much or if any at all depending on their agenda. Have we really succumbed to that belief that our life is beyond our control and that we must depend on some other entity in order to get what we want?
I decided to buy lottery tickets. Next week’s Eurojackpot is over 80 million Euros. I can’t fathom that kind of money, but in order to ensure becoming a millionaire, I searched online to see if I was manifesting properly. I want to build a Retirement Home on my island, a community swimming pool, low cost housing. According to Abraham Hicks and other entities that telepathically communicate with certain humans, we ARE creators. We create through thought. I write about this all the time. Where we go wrong is that we focus on “money” which is material/matter. What we have to do is focus on the energy what we are going to do with that money, how we feel having that money, what we we are going to do with that money and by thinking in these terms, we will eventually create enough energy to manifest that.
I would do this a few days before the numbers are drawn, ‘think’ oh well, not this week and wait for the following to draw to keep repeating this thought process. After reading and listening today, I realized that I was doing it right partially, but not consistently. In other words, I built a momentum seeing myself in that reality of having money, but once the numbers were not drawn, I would go back to things being normal, ‘not thinking about it until the last draw’.
I have manifested everything I wanted in my life. During my younger years I had no idea I was doing it right, I would basically go to bed and think about what I wanted, saw myself in that reality and spent hours thinking about it before falling asleep. I can’t say that nothing ever worked out for me, I always achieved what I wanted. I didn’t say I achieved it ethically or legally, but I achieved it. As time went by, I switched my focus and interest in researching and learning anything I could get my mind on and because I spent many years taking pain medication, I would fall asleep before even touching my head on the pillow so I could no longer focus on the reality I wanted to create.
What is happening in our reality right now is YOUR projection of thoughts. I can’t blame anyone for thinking in that way that we are creating THEIR reality, it’s been done to us over thousands of years, very slowly and subtly, but if you don’t know this by now, you’re in a lot of trouble because in order to change this, it takes lifetimes and you no longer have lifetimes, you only have this one. This is the big one, this is the finality of this duality reality, this is the end of all false gods, false idols, false government’s, false ideologies, false histories, false everything else.
Although it may seem like we are doomed, we are not. This is just the foreplay of what is to come, I have also written about this many times. If our world/reality was perfect there would be no need or desire to change it. Only in suffering/anger/pain do we want change, therefore, we had to create this madness in order for the mass consciousness to wake up and stand up to their oppressors.
I  am keeping close attention to the events unfolding, but as an observer and please don’t get me wrong, every time horrific happens I yell “YESSSS”, not because I am happy that humans have died, but because I know we are in the process of eliminating our controllers and each one of us has a role in this game/scene/play. Although terrorists are not nice people, perhaps the word “normal” is better, they too came here to play their part. They too are creators, they too came from Source, they too made a choice to do what they did based on agreements they had before incarnating here. If  you can’t look at the world events as an observer without emotions, you’re not enlightened, you are not awakened, you have not brought your frequency to desired vibrational levels. Work on that and get your frequencies higher, get off those damn Smartphones that are frying your brain and programming you into submission, feeling anger and rage. Remove yourself from all material things that are being sold to you in order to make your life better because they all contain silent/subliminal programming. At the least, take 1 hour out of your day to work on that, just one hour will remove all negative programming and frequencies that are killing you into submission and an early death.
Only the strong survive is partially true, those that do survive this madness are destined for their slavery system and AI control system. We don’t want control or technology, we want freedom from all those that are imprisoning us and hijacking our minds.
Use that 1 hour to contemplate your life, ask yourself if you are doing and living the way you want. Think about how you would prefer to live and what you need to do to create that reality. Only you can create that reality, only you have within you the tools/power to change what it is that you don’t want.
It’s been a busy time for me and I really missing writing here and sharing my thoughts, but I’m following my heart and path and it feels really good, as a result I have attracted many new clients in for healing that would never have done this before because of their beliefs. I change the way I interact with people and rather than trying to change them, I simply educate them and offer bits of information for them to ponder about. They are the ones that have to start the thinking process, contemplating process, questioning process…and once they start doing that, their answer will come just like they did with me and will with you.
Stop waiting for something. As an empath I can feel your vibrations, most of you are STILL hoping something will change without you having to do anything. Most of you are still waiting for something to happen without considering yourself a participant. We either all perish or we all move forward into higher frequencies. This is not a “I am better therefore I will leave” event. It’s all or nothing this time around.
May your day/moment be blessed with joy and truth!

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum