Latest topics
» Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND!
Today at 9:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tamiflu Hallucination Outbreak Spread Across U.S.
Today at 9:44 pm by Serena1

» #QANON - Q - 18-01-18 POST #35 #36
Today at 9:28 pm by LadyDragon

» POOFness for JAN 19: LAST RITES AGAIN... YEP I CAN DRAG IN 1000'S WITH THE MARY IS GONNA DIE BS! THEY FALL FOR IT EVERY TIME
Today at 9:00 pm by EL_O_EL

» Gov shutdown according to Q
Today at 8:57 pm by Serena1

» U.S. government SHUTS DOWN
Today at 8:51 pm by Serena1

» I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI … NOW IM AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, JFK-ASSASSINATION)
Today at 6:56 pm by Avebury

» Second Plane Crash near Rothschild Estate Leaves Many Curious - Links, Commentary, and Analysis
Today at 6:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Robert David Steele Update - "Hawaii Intercepted A Real Missile"
Today at 6:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Energy and How You Can Get Rid of It
Today at 5:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What There Not Telling Us? Navy Pilot Speaks! 2018
Today at 5:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A New Scientific Documentary Exposing Our Non-Physical World
Today at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous - Events That are Shocking The World... (2018-2019)
Today at 5:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ken O'Keefe Commentary - Palestine - Ahed Tamimi - US Threats
Today at 1:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Q Anon - NEW Q POST/#Release The Memos/BUDGET DEADLINE plus more
Today at 12:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist: UFO Deception with Joseph Farrell, Walter Bosley and Alexandra Bruce
Today at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Airplane Passenger captures strange object over California/Nevada plus MORE
Today at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ THIS IS SO BLATANT NOW AS THE TRUTH IS HIDDEN plus MORE
Today at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Claim: Hawaii charter boat group witnessed explosion in sky on morning of false missile alert
Today at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» As You Wish Talk Radio with Dane Wigington 01 13 18
Today at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Incredible Mind Altering Meditation Of Sky Gazing And How To Do It
Today at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Bitcoin an Illuminati Ruse?…
Today at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Fireworks, Smokescreens And The Coming Smart Prison
Today at 1:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High - Gaia Disinformation Agents, Q-anon, C60 & Hydrogen Water
Today at 1:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Did They Do With Your Tonsils And Wisdom Teeth? Obsessed w/ DNA- Harvesters of Sorrow
Today at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Japanese JAXA Rocket, JANUARY 18, 2018
Today at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Officials have no explanation for this STRANGE phenomenon!
Today at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» DAVID HANSON OF HANSON ROBOTICS CLAIMS "SOPHIA THE ROBOT IS ALIVE!" (A MUST SEE!)
Today at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Power To Inspire
Today at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QANON - Q - 18-01-18 4posts
Yesterday at 10:08 pm by LadyDragon

» #QANON - Q - 19-01-18 POST #37 #38 #39 #40 #41 #42 #43 #44 #45 #46
Yesterday at 10:03 pm by LadyDragon

» Linda Moulton Howe - Scott Portzline Part I
Yesterday at 8:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Puddles :) Wicked Game - DONUT OBSESSION
Yesterday at 8:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » Benjamin Fulford » Ben Fulford calls for placing a bounty on ALL chemtrail pilots heads!!!

Ben Fulford calls for placing a bounty on ALL chemtrail pilots heads!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Gold reward offered for the capture of Khazarian gangsters. | Main 

WE ARE AT WAR....WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHEMTRAIL BOMBS MEANT TO KILL AND BOMBS THAT GO BOOOOOOM??? DURING WW2 WE WERE ENCOURAGED TO TAKE OUT AIRPLANES THAT WERE BOMBING US??? NOW THE UN SAYS THEY WANT US DEAD WHAT THE HELL??? I SAY TAKE THEM OUT ANYWAY YOU CAN..... ITS LIKE THIS.... IF THEY SOMEHOW ROUND US UP WE ARE DEAD...SO LETS GO AHEAD AND FIGHT BACK AS OUR SO CALLED GOVERNMENT WANTS US DEAD...

07/22/2016

FW: “CHEMICAL and BIOLOGICAL WARFARE PROGRAM” etc.

Hi Ben
Please find below the PUBLIC LAW 95-79 etc. regarding “CHEMICAL and BIOLOGICAL WARFARE PROGRAM” etc. This would include the present chemtrail operations in America, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Scandinavia, Greece, England, plus others. The records should show who originated this bill and who voted on the bill, plus who presently is in charge. Would you please discuss and send this information to your necessary Bounty contacts with a recommendation that a Bounty be levied agents this insane LAW and it’s and it’s promoters.—— A recommendation. ——To stop the planes from flying, an approximate 5 million dollar Bounty, could be placed on the heads of any pilot that would fly the chemtrail airplane etc.

Ben, thank you for understanding the info that I have sent you and how you have handled the information. Also many thanks from the many of us, who do understand that it was you who has been at the forefront of the wonderful changes that are now taking place in this world.. Our hats are off to you.

PUBLIC LAW 95-79 [P.L. 95-79] TITLE 50, CHAPTER 32, SECTION 1520 “CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL WARFARE PROGRAM” “The use of human subjects will be allowed for the testing of chemical and biological agents by the U.S. Department of Defense, accounting to Congressional committees with respect to the experiments and studies.”--------The Secretary of Defense [may] conduct tests and experiments involving the use of chemical and biological [warfare] agents on civilian populations [within the United States].” -SOURCE- Public Law 95-79, Title VIII, Sec. 808, July 30, 1977, 91 Stat. 334. In U.S. Statutes-at-Large, Vol. 91, page 334, you will find Public Law 95-79. Public Law 97-375, title II, Sec. 203(a)(1), Dec. 21, 1982, 96 Stat. 1882. In U.S. Statutes-at-Large, Vol. 96, page 1882, you will find Public Law 97-375

Posted by Popeye at 7:18:00 PM

Thanks to: http://nesaranews.blogspot.com

Honeybee63

I agree with this as the only way to stop this insanity against people, animals, and the planet we live on!

MartyM

Well good luck with that... Attacking just one segment of the scam we refer to as our Government, and just one small piece of the puzzle is generally fruitless and yeilds just more problems. If your gonna do it (Go to War with the System) then there may as well be an all out revolt... Put a bounty on the entire Empire of Politicians, Lawyers, Bankers, etc. However, regardless of the brief moment of satisfaction, a bloody revolt is senseless and ultimately you end up with the same situation only different names on the door. 
   The only way the world is going to change is when enough of the sheeple wake up, and together, just say NO, NO MORE, We've Had Enough... The power of 'The People' cannot be overcome and never has if they stand together and say No More War, No More Senseless Bloodshed for some fatcats profits. Will that day come before the masses are wiped out...?

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I agree Marty.

Ben is calling for all these heads on a platter. He is inciting but his hands will not be wet with blood. When I read the unrealistic stuff he is putting out lately I start to think that the allegations of him having a real big time cocaine addiction sounds credible. He sounds like a lunatic that is trying to push unrealistic agendas. So NO. I am not going to hunt down the pilots and cut off their heads because Ben is getting twitchy and says we should.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum