Latest topics
» #Q Anon: "When do birds sing?" plus more
Today at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» JAXA confirms 2 rovers landed successfully on asteroid Ryugu plus more
Today at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Mystery described as a "mortality incident" as dozens of starlings drop out of the sky in Tsawwassen BC Canada
Today at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» The extraterrestrial mummy found by the KGB in Egypt
Today at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exploring Ancient Mysteries In England
Today at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Riveting Sky Images from Mid Sept, 2018 plus MORE
Today at 1:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» This doesn't normally happen here - Something is NOT right | Tropics 'Flexing"
Today at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Huge bridge-like structure appears in photo of the Moon
Today at 12:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe Guest Steven Bassett Interview
Yesterday at 9:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mercury In The Libra Constellation September 22-October 10: Get Ready For Big Changes
Yesterday at 8:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Autumnal Equinox
Yesterday at 8:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Home"less" VICTIMS of Weather an Economic Warfare
Yesterday at 7:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising ~ CANADIAN KUSH
Yesterday at 7:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ORWELLIAN: Apple monitors your phone calls and emails, then calculates a “trust score”
Yesterday at 5:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kerry Cassidy on Mandatory Discernment in the Alternative Media
Yesterday at 5:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off
Yesterday at 5:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» President Mushroom Dick :)
Yesterday at 5:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Declassified, Unredacted –> Trigger
Yesterday at 3:34 pm by MartyM

» This is How We Clean 88,000 Tons of Plastic From the Ocean
Yesterday at 3:14 pm by MartyM

» Temporal Anchor, Time Lock
Yesterday at 1:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon: "[LL] recorded calls w/ [RR]" plus more
Yesterday at 1:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery "Glitch" BLOCKS Mars Rover Data From Earth..
Yesterday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » Jerzy Babkowski aka ZAP & Susan » JULY 28, from ZAP: INTERVENTION needed for his Internet Panhandling

JULY 28, from ZAP: INTERVENTION needed for his Internet Panhandling

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

POOFness for JULY 28, from ZAP: INTERVENTION
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 28-Jul-2016 17:56:16

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: INTERVENTION
Date: Thu, July 28, 2016 5:39 pm

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL – WITH THE REMOVAL OF THE CORRUPT BANK OFFICER THAT WAS EXTORTING BRIBES TO DO THE WORK HE WAS SUPPOSED TO DO ANYWAYS, OUR NEW BANK OFFICER IS UP TO SPEED AND WILL BE COMPLETING THE FIRST TRANSFER TO OUR ACCOUNTS NOW – THE TIMING IS SET FOR TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK AND THIS IS OUR FIRM SCHEDULE AS PROVIDED BY THE TRUST AND THE NEW BANKER – THIS HAS BEEN A TRULY EYE OPENING EXPERIENCE

FOR MANY AS THE EXTENT OF THE BLOCKAGES IS EXTRAORDINARY – OVER THE LAST DAYS, THE ELDERS HAVE MONITORED THIS SITUATION VERY CLOSELY AND WHEN HK OPENS, I GET A CALL EVERY COUPLE OF HOURS FROM THE FAMILY OVERSIGHT GUY TELLING ME STATUS AND PROGRESS, AND THIS IS GOOD – I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON INSIDE THE BANK AND THE TRUST IN RESPECT OF WHERE THE MONEY IS AT THAT TIME – I AM HEARTENED BY THIS ATTENTION TO DETAIL ALTHOUGH IT IS UNEXPECTED, BUT IT TELLS ME HOW SERIOUSLY THEY ARE TAKING THIS

– IN THE MEANTIME, I HAVE TO GET ANOTHER OXYGEN BOTTLE TO MARY AND LOOK AFTER ALL THE OTHER FOLK THAT ARE AGAIN GOING CRITICAL, SO I/WE NEED YOUR HELPING HANDS ONCE MORE –

IT WILL NOT BE LONG NOW BEFORE WE BEGIN IN ERNEST, SO THESE “LAST MILE” EVENTS ARE COMING TO A CLOSE – ALSO, THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE WRITTEN SUSAN SAYING WHY DO I NOT ANSWER EMAILS TO ALL OF YOU,

IMAGINE WHAT THAT WOULD MEAN…I WOULD HAVE TO TAKE SEVERAL HOURS OUT THAT I DO NOT HAVE AND SAY “THANK YOU” INDIVIDUALLY, AND LOSE FOCUS ON THE PILE OF WORK ON MY DESK – IF I MISSED SOMETHING AND SCREWED UP, WE WOULD BE DELAYED MORE AND THIS SCARES ME TO NO END – I CAN NOT AFFORD TO TAKE MY EYE OFF THE BALL RIGHT NOW OR FOR THE LAST MONTHS FOR FEAR OF THIS AS TOO MANY LIVES DEPEND ON THIS COMPLETING AND US GETTING TO THE WORK

– SO PLEASE FORGIVE MY INATTENTION BUT I AM DOING IT FOR THE RIGHT REASON – WHEN ALL THIS SUBSIDES, YES I WILL TAKE A COUPLE DAYS OUT AND WRITE EVERYBODY INDIVIDUALLY INSTEAD OF DOING A GENERAL THANK YOU, WHICH THIS IS RIGHT NOW---BIG THANK YOU FROM MY HEART TO YOURS---YOU CAN COUNT ON ME TO STAY FOCUSED AND PLASTERED TO THE SCREEN AND TELEPHONE MAKING SURE ALL IS DONE FOR US PROPERLY – AGAIN A VERY LARGE THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT BECAUSE WITHOUT IT RIGHT NOW, WE WOULD BE CRUMBLING AND THE OTHER SIDE WOULD WIN – LOVE AND BIG HUGS – LOVE AND LIGHT – IN OUR SERVICE – ZAP

CONTRIBUTIONS

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. We're still struggling to provide emergency medical needs food and shelter.

Blessings, S

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Jerzy is an ex convict that served time in a Canadian prison for fraud and is nothing more than an Internet Panhandling Opportunist that has made for himself a lucrative business of begging money off of kind, trusting and generous people for many years.

If you can afford to donate please consider choosing a local animal or homeless shelter, food bank or senior center in your own town. Help is needed right where you live!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum