OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Anna von Reitz Just Can't Stop Her White and Male Hating Apostasy EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Anna von Reitz Just Can't Stop Her White and Male Hating Apostasy EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Anna von Reitz Just Can't Stop Her White and Male Hating Apostasy EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Anna von Reitz Just Can't Stop Her White and Male Hating Apostasy EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Anna von Reitz Just Can't Stop Her White and Male Hating Apostasy EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Anna von Reitz Just Can't Stop Her White and Male Hating Apostasy EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Anna von Reitz Just Can't Stop Her White and Male Hating Apostasy EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Anna von Reitz Just Can't Stop Her White and Male Hating Apostasy EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Anna von Reitz Just Can't Stop Her White and Male Hating Apostasy EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Anna von Reitz Just Can't Stop Her White and Male Hating Apostasy EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Anna von Reitz Just Can't Stop Her White and Male Hating Apostasy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Anna von Reitz Just Can't Stop Her White and Male Hating Apostasy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Anna von Reitz Just Can't Stop Her White and Male Hating Apostasy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Anna von Reitz Just Can't Stop Her White and Male Hating Apostasy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Anna von Reitz Just Can't Stop Her White and Male Hating Apostasy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Anna von Reitz Just Can't Stop Her White and Male Hating Apostasy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Anna von Reitz Just Can't Stop Her White and Male Hating Apostasy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Anna von Reitz Just Can't Stop Her White and Male Hating Apostasy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Anna von Reitz Just Can't Stop Her White and Male Hating Apostasy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Anna von Reitz Just Can't Stop Her White and Male Hating Apostasy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Anna von Reitz Just Can't Stop Her White and Male Hating Apostasy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Anna von Reitz Just Can't Stop Her White and Male Hating Apostasy EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anna von Reitz Just Can't Stop Her White and Male Hating Apostasy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Anna von Reitz Just Can't Stop Her White and Male Hating Apostasy

8:22 PM   
Submitted by Tyron Parsons | 5:17 PM ET on July 29, 2016

Anna in Red

Ty on Black

Today I actually had someone tell me that “Adam’s Sin” was that he didn’t control his wife.

I about fell off my chair.

Let’s get this straight, folks.

Adam’s sin was that he disobeyed God and ate the “fruit” same as Eve, and then he turned around and compounded this sin by not manning up and trying to blame and scapegoat his wife for something that he did on his own two flat feet.

Eve was deceived by the half-truths of Satan— the most beautiful and wiliest of all the angels, an adversary that Jesus wrestled for a full forty days, sold her a Bill of Goods. She was overcome by a most terrible Adversary.

But Adam? He was overcome by his wife?

How about Adam was overcome by Adam, by his own feckless ego and lust for power and lack of commitment and trust and gratitude to God? And then he didn’t even have the decency, good sense, and courage to confess that he’d done it under his own power. No, he had to turn around and blame someone else for it.

That’s Adam for you.

Anna's up to her same old hate whitey, hate males, Satanic Jewess tricks again. She really ought to either shut her trap or simply stick to her opinions concerning the US Corporation.

Eve was tricked all right. She did believe a half truth and she also consummated (beguiled= seduced) a "relationship" with the "snake" the offspring of which was Cain who's offspring would later be called Canaanites who mixed with Esau producing what we call "Jews" today who's DNA marker is E1b1.

In 1 Timothy 2:11-14 Paul declared: “A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner.

The original sin was performed by Eve. Adam was never tricked although he did partake. Adam went along with Eve on this because he loved Eve, who was created from his own DNA, more than he did his creator I AM. Because Eve was the one fooled, women's punishment was more severe than man's. All women today are paying the price for what Eve did and all men today are paying the price for what Adam did.

Women must endure monthly periods where many times they exhibit psychotic behavior while they must also endure birthing pains when giving birth. Women's desire is also for their men and their men are to reign (rule) over them. Man's punishment is to have to work for a living.

Both men and women have lost their first estate because of this event. Originally created in a sinless, deathless "angelic" type body, both males and females now possess corrupt animal skin bodies, all of which will experience death.

One of the major reasons for I AM coming in the form of white Jesus (His 5 1/2 day promise To Adam= 5,500 years) was to redeem his creation by taking on all of the sufferings that Adam did sinlessly, and to be offered up as a willful sacrifice, paying in blood the ransom that Satan held over us .

To see a detailed account of what happened with Adam and Eve, I suggest you read the Books of Adam and Eve, taken out of Egypt when our kinfolk left under Moses. Btw, this book was one vote away from becoming part of the original Canon at the Council of Nicene. See, if we can overcome this Satanic world by I AM/Jesus power then when we shed this animal skin body, we can actually inhabit our deathless, sinless, "angelic" bodies again in the resurrection of the just.

The Forgotten Books of Eden: The First Book of Adam and Eve: The First Book of Adam and Eve

He and his sons—generally speaking—- still haven’t confessed and repented either one of these sins, not his sin against God and not his sin against Eve, either.

Was it a sin to point at Eve? Eve was seduced. Eve then wanted Adam to sin with her thinking that they could become "Gods". I don't know about you but the idea apologizing for Adam telling the truth and finger pointing Eve is much like asking women to apologize to Satan for having finger him who seduced her.

Genesis 3:8 And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the afternoon; and both Adam and his wife hid themselves from the face of the Lord God in the midst of the trees of the garden. 9 And the Lord God called Adam and said to him, Adam, where art thou? 10 And he said to him, I heard thy voice as thou walkedst in the garden, and I feared because I was naked and I hid myself. 11 And God said to him, Who told thee that thou wast naked, unless thou hast eaten of the tree concerning which I charged thee of it alone not to eat? 12 And Adam said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me-- she gave me of the tree and I ate. 13 And the Lord God said to the woman, Why hast thou done this? And the woman said, The serpent deceived me and I ate. 14 And the Lord God said to the serpent, Because thou hast done this thou art cursed above all cattle and all the brutes of the earth, on thy breast and belly thou shalt go, and thou shalt eat earth all the days of thy life. 15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman and between thy seed and her seed, he shall watch against thy head, and thou shalt watch against his heel. 16 And to the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy pains and thy groanings; in pain thou shalt bring forth children, and thy submission shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee. 17 And to Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened to the voice of thy wife, and eaten of the tree concerning which I charged thee of it only not to eat-- of that thou hast eaten, cursed [is] the ground in thy labours, in pain shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life. 18 Thorns and thistles shall it bring forth to thee, and thou shalt eat the herb of the field. 19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat thy bread until thou return to the earth out of which thou wast taken, for earth thou art and to earth thou shalt return.

Adam’s sons are still sitting on their pity potties pointing fingers and spouting blame. It is in fact one of their hallmark characteristics and you can see it and its impact on the world every single day:

The sexually confused Feminist Jewess "Judge" Anna is again accusing others for what she's actively engaged in.

Political leaders who point fingers at the other side of the aisle. Heads of state who point at other heads of state. Banks who point at borrowers as if they aren’t offering to lend. Fathers who point at the mothers of their own children as if they didn’t have a thing to do with the situation. Men who point at anyone who isn’t just like them. Whites who point at blacks and blacks who point at whites. Patriots who point at other patriots. I could go on all night….it is always “Eve’s fault”, or “George’s fault”—- anyone and everybody else’s fault, never Adam’s fault.

No Anna, it's always big bad whitey and males fault in your eyes while you try to give a pass to women and minorities. it's was Adam and Eve's fault in the Garden but more Eve's than Adam's and as for fault today, we all fall short, we are all guilty from one degree to another but if anyone's ultimately to blame for the present state of affairs in this world, it's Satan and his chosen breed of Satanic spawn filth that people like you defend and worship; the so called "Jews".

Even worse, Adam’s sons are still estranged from God, still not repenting their lack of faith and bad behavior and willfulness and ingratitude and greed. Far from it. They still want to prance around and set themselves up as kings instead of God, and if they can’t dominate an entire country, they at least want to dominate the household they share with Eve’s daughters.

Apostasy extraordinaire

Failure to be truthful and honest and brave, failure to admit mistakes, failure to give God his due, and do the jobs that God gave Adam, failure to obey simple instructions like “don’t kill”, “don’t steal” and “don’t lie”—and then on top of it, failure to take responsibility for all these failures—– these are the sins of Adam.

Who is Anna to Judge this? She doesn't even qualify as a female to be a LAST MAN standing Judge. We all have sins, we all fall short but all this Jewess does is try to blame whites and males for everything, turning the natural law, the natural order on it's head. That, for the record, is called Satanism and Satanism is the core of Judaism-Talmud.
Eve just accepted her punishment without blaming anyone else.

Her daughters still do. I will leave it to the rest of you to figure out which — Adam or Eve — acted more honorably and responsibly then and now.

Pure unadulterated BS! Eve told the truth and blamed Satan/the Serpent and Adam told the truth blaming Eve. Both accepted responsibility for their failures and everyone is still paying for it in these animal flesh bodies.

After actually investigating these events, I will leave it to the rest of you to figure out is why on God's green earth are some of you still following this sexually confused, scripturally incompetent,white and male hating Jewess?

This content was originally submitted and published at Dinar Chronicles

Thanks to: http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum