You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Ron Van Dyke ~ 8-7-16 – RV NEWS – IS IT REAL?

Ron Van Dyke ~ 8-7-16 – RV NEWS – IS IT REAL?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

https://youtu.be/rw9YJBQmrVs

Published on Aug 6, 2016
The dream I mentioned in the previous video continues to take a predominant place in my thinking; however, I must move on and not get stalled in those feelings. Because one of my long-time friends convinced me to “invest” $60 in the RV (currency revaluation), buying $100 trillion dollars, I have been trying to figure it out. I was told the Zim (Zimbabwe) dollar would go first; in fact, it had to be done in three days. I think this (Saturday) is day two. Of course there was no phone number provided to set an appointment; and my friend ignored my request for that. How am I supposed to set up an appointment without contact info? I've been sceptical from the start, having bought into several schemes with big promises over the past 10+ years. None of them amounted to anything tangible. Demons and criminals still run the world. Call me a doubting Thomas; but I can't get too excited about these too-good-to-be-true schemes.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum