Latest topics
» POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS
Today at 7:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cities are getting paid to turn street lights into spying SmartNodes
Today at 6:19 pm by MartyM

» Eyes wide Open ~ There's No Business Like Show Business
Today at 5:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why have 137 UFO investigators died in a ten-year period?
Today at 3:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 5-Year-Old Empties Piggy Bank To Buy Milk For Classmate, Goes On To Raise Over $8,000
Today at 3:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 11 Reasons Why Hippies (Not Psychos) Should Rule the World
Today at 3:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Treatment Discovered Causes Cancer to Self-Destruct
Today at 1:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ready, set, GO! New Moon in diplomatic Libra
Today at 1:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #HATJ- Court Wrap Up and The Big Picture Unfolding For ALL
Today at 1:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  TREK by TS Caladan
Today at 12:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Billy Corgan: ‘Shapeshifting Reptilians’ Run The ‘Satanic’ Music Industry
Today at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/CGR News ~ Alexander Gagin/Yosef - "Galactic Fog" plus MORE
Today at 12:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ CYLINDER OBJECTS FILMED OVER MEXICO plus MORE
Today at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Today at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Turmeric Can Remove Fluoride From The Brain, Says Study
Today at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shadow People A Reality From Beyond The Darkness
Today at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Orionid Meteor Shower Puts on a Spectacular Celestial Show Oct. 20-22
Today at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford ~ 10/16/2017
Today at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES ~ Missing Vegas Hotel Guard Emerges
Today at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» OCT 18: MID WEEK BS BY ZAP
Today at 12:29 am by robert18

» Scamtastic RV/CGR News ~ ALERT! Tu-E Capital Denies "Scam" Allegation plus MORE
Yesterday at 7:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Galactic Harvest in Las Vegas
Yesterday at 6:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PEOPLE MAKING AN IMPACT ON THE LEGAL STATUS QUO » ANNA VON REITZ » Anna von Reitz vs Karen Hudes

Anna von Reitz vs Karen Hudes

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Anna von Reitz vs Karen Hudes on Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:08 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
← From England Where All This Crappola Began — The Word Goes Forth

Reply to Karen Hudes — Again, Date Stamped August 10, 2016

Posted on August 10, 2016 by David Robinson  
  Judge Anna von Reitz
In her latest fanciful story, Karen Hudes has me as the mastermind behind hacking her computer and “trying to steal the global collateral accounts”.
I am sure that all those who have helped me solve computer problems over the years are having a really, really good laugh.
And anyone who knows the actual situation is having a good bellow, too. 
What’s that, Karen?  I am trying to steal the global collateral accounts back from the people who stole them from the rest of us in the first place?  Wahoo?
So I suppose that might be true, in a twisted way. 
Part of the gold in those accounts— all the gold confiscated from innocent Americans during the regime of Franklin Delano Roosevelt— rightfully belongs to us, Karen. Not the “Secondary Creditors” —- who are your banker bosses who claimed it as “Abandoned property” via the simple deceit of never telling the heirs of the Priority Creditors.
That would be us, Karen.
Let’s see…..if you died and someone was holding a bunch of gold in trust for you, Karen, would it be necessary and logical for the Trustee to notify your husband, children, and next of kin?
Well, yes, it would be their duty to do that, wouldn’t it? 
And if they failed to do that and instead allowed Secondary Creditors to seize those assets, those Trustees would be in Breach of Trust wouldn’t they?  And the Secondary Creditors— the Federal Reserve, IBRD, and World Bank in this case— would be guilty of self-interested collusion, because they didn’t raise their hands and insist that the Priority Creditors be notified, either.  They just took the gold and ran.
And later set up a “drop box” — “global collateral accounts” when things got hot, for them to deposit the ill-gotten gains and wash their filthy hands.  Just like pawn shop owners caught with stolen goods dumping those goods in a dumpster and hoping nobody noticed.
We did notice, Karen.  A LOT of people have noticed.  And your bosses are on the hook for it.  Give the assets back to the people they belong to.
Maybe if you pay proper interest for the “loan” of our assets we will settle for that and not press charges.

Thanks to: https://mainerepublicemailalert.com

2 Re: Anna von Reitz vs Karen Hudes on Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:23 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Judge Anna von Reitz vs. Karen Hudes Part VI - August 10, 2016

https://mainerepublicemailalert.com

Judge Anna von Reitz

In her latest fanciful story, Karen Hudes has me as the mastermind behind hacking her computer and “trying to steal the global collateral accounts”.
I am sure that all those who have helped me solve computer problems over the years are having a really, really good laugh.
And anyone who knows the actual situation is having a good bellow, too. 
What’s that, Karen?  I am trying to steal the global collateral accounts back from the people who stole them from the rest of us in the first place?  Wahoo?
So I suppose that might be true, in a twisted way. 
Part of the gold in those accounts— all the gold confiscated from innocent Americans during the regime of Franklin Delano Roosevelt— rightfully belongs to us, Karen. Not the “Secondary Creditors” —- who are your banker bosses who claimed it as “Abandoned property” via the simple deceit of never telling the heirs of the Priority Creditors.
That would be us, Karen.
Let’s see…..if you died and someone was holding a bunch of gold in trust for you, Karen, would it be necessary and logical for the Trustee to notify your husband, children, and next of kin?
Well, yes, it would be their duty to do that, wouldn’t it? 
And if they failed to do that and instead allowed Secondary Creditors to seize those assets, those Trustees would be in Breach of Trust wouldn’t they?  And the Secondary Creditors— the Federal Reserve, IBRD, and World Bank in this case— would be guilty of self-interested collusion, because they didn’t raise their hands and insist that the Priority Creditors be notified, either.  They just took the gold and ran.
And later set up a “drop box” — “global collateral accounts” when things got hot, for them to deposit the ill-gotten gains and wash their filthy hands.  Just like pawn shop owners caught with stolen goods dumping those goods in a dumpster and hoping nobody noticed.
We did notice, Karen.  A LOT of people have noticed.  And your bosses are on the hook for it.  Give the assets back to the people they belong to.
Maybe if you pay proper interest for the “loan” of our assets we will settle for that and not press charges.

https://mainerepublicemailalert.com/2016/08/10/reply-to-karen-hudes-again-date-stamped-august-10-2016/
Posted by enerchi at 8/10/2016 09:09:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum