Latest topics
» Tropical Cyclone "Mekunu" slams into Oman as strongest in recorded history, dumps nearly 3 years' worth of rain in one day
Today at 7:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cleaning up garden bed...PT4, PT5 and PT6
Today at 7:01 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» UK Protesters Flood the Streets to Demand the Release of Imprisoned Journalist Tommy Robinson
Today at 5:14 pm by bs4ever

» France....some good news
Today at 4:59 pm by bs4ever

» CROP CIRCLE 2018 - Cerne Abbas, Dorset 26 MAY 2018
Today at 12:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» IT’S OFFICIAL, MUSIC DOES MAKE YOU SMARTER
Today at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Marines sent to explore the Three Ancient Pyramids discovered in Antarctica
Today at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Guerilla Gardeners Are Grafting Fruit Onto City Trees
Today at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Explain How Intuition May Be The Highest Form of Intelligence
Today at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» New FBI Files Show Feds Gave Billionaire Pedophile Epstein Freedom in Exchange for ‘Information’
Today at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Mystery Beneath (Baltic Sea UFO )
Today at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Metaphysical Journey- A Discussion with Aug Tellez and Aurora
Today at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» N. Korea Isn’t What you Have Been Told
Today at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Compilation Of PLANET SIGHTING in Oregon plus MORE
Today at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Up Close And Personal With The Great Sphinx At Giza
Today at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Triangle Filmed Over Rio Oro, San Jose plus MORE
Today at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» RIP Moonwalker Alan Bean - died 26 May 2018
Today at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Impressive footage of massive tsunami-like dust storm in Yemen
Yesterday at 11:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more
Yesterday at 9:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious swirl cloud appears locally over Belgium
Yesterday at 7:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DID NASA JUST TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT FAKING SPACE? | WOW ITS 100% ALL CGI | #AndTheyBelieveIt
Yesterday at 7:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Abel Danger on SERCO, SES and Other Intel
Yesterday at 6:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » Jerzy Babkowski aka ZAP & Susan » AUG 10: MID-WEEK BY ZAP

AUG 10: MID-WEEK BY ZAP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 AUG 10: MID-WEEK BY ZAP on Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:14 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

POOFness for AUG 10: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness'
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 10-Aug-2016 20:47:31

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
Date: Wed, August 10, 2016 8:38 pm

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL

WE HAVE ARRIVED.

THE NAME OF THE TRUST THAT IS PERFORMING THE DISPOSITION OF THE HISTORIC ASSETS HAS BEEN MADE PUBLIC BY LANDA CHINA GLOBAL. THE RODRIGUEZ TRUST UNDER THE 01-4 PROTOCOL IS ACTIVE AND READY FOR SERVICING THE NEEDS OF COUNTRIES, CORPORATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS IN THE DISPOSITION OF THESE ASSETS.

THIS IS THE SIGNAL FOR THE RELEASE OF THE FUNDS. SO NOW THAT THE CHEQUEBOOK IS ACTIVATED, WE CAN ANTICIPATE THE CHANGES WE HAVE ALL BEEN AWAITING TO BEAR FRUIT AND PROSPER. THE RECONSTRUCTION OF THIS PLANET IS AT HAND.

WE ARE VERY BUSY NOW WITH THE INFRASTRUCTURE NOW, AND GETTING OFFICE, DESK AND LIGHTBULB TO BEGIN THE WORK AHEAD OF US ALL. MANY HAVE JOINED IN THE FUN TO BE. THE TEAMS ARE AT THE READY AND I JUST PRAY THAT THE FIRST BATCH OF FUNDS ARRIVES SOONER THAN LATER AS THE BANKER THAT WAS TAKEN OUT OF CIRCULATION, AND HIS REPLACEMENT GETTING UP TO SPEED, HAS BEEN OUR CAUSE OF THE FINAL DELAY AS WE SEE IT. NOT TOO BAD CONSIDERING. IT COULD HAVE BEEN MUCH MUCH WORSE, AND THE GUY COULD HAVE HIDDEN BETTER HIS CORRUPTION, AND STAYED THERE DELAYING THINGS.

SO THE DEPLOYMENT OF TECHNOLOGIES CAN BEGIN. MANUFACTURING WILL NOW BE ESTABLISHED TO MANUFACTURE COOL WIDGETS AND PROFOUND TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND DEVICES.

WE CAN EXPECT THE CURRENCIES AND HISTORIC DEBT TO BE SETTLED OUT. THIS PAVES THE WAY FOR THE NEW FINANCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE AND THE DEPLOYMENT OF THE MATRIX RESOURCES DESTINED FOR THE GLOBAL RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS OR GRP’S AS THEY ARE NOW KNOWN.

THE INFORMATIONS AND DISINFORMATIONS OUT THERE ARE RELEVANT ONLY TO THE MOMENT AT HAND, AS IN THE LARGE VIEW THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY LASTING EFFECT. THE TRANSITION PERIOD IS LAID OUT SUFFICIENTLY WELL TO HANDLE THE EXPECTED GLITCHES AND BUGS THAT WILL CROP UP AND HAVE TO BE TAKEN CARE OF. THIS IS ESSENTIALLY A BUSINESS MODEL APPLIED TO THE SOCIOECONOMIC STRUCTURES OF THE COUNTRIES OF THIS PLANET. THE RELEASE OF ECONOMIC STIMULUS IN THE FORM OF HUMANITY’S WEALTH ALLOWS THE TRANSITION PERIOD TO BE HIGHLY DESIRABLE IN RESPECT OF POSITIONING TO PERFORM AS MUCH CHANGE AS POSSIBLE IN THE SHORTEST AMOUNT OF TIME.

THE GLOBAL STIMULUS OF LIKE MINDED AND LIKE HEARTED PEOPLE, AND FUTURE CONVERTS TO THAT STATE OF BEING, WITH A VAST AMOUNT OF RESOURCES AT THEIR DISPOSAL, WILL BE THE SOUGHT AFTER POSITIONS IN RESPECT OF DISHING OUT A LOT OF JOB CREATION. THE JOB CREATION ASPECT WILL BE VERY WELL COMPENSATED, AND SUFFICIENT FOR ONLY ONE WORKING PARENT TO SUSTAIN A FAMILY WELL.

THIS IS THE FOUNDATION OF THE TRANSITION BECAUSE IT FEEDS THE COMMUNITY. SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZED BUSINESS MODELS FORM THE FABRIC OF THE ECONOMIC BACKBONE. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE.

THE FINANCIAL STIMULUS SUPPORT OF THIS ECONOMETRIC MODEL WILL COMPLETE THE TRANSITION ELEMENTS, AND THIS IS WHY WE ARE SEEING AND HEARING OF THIS OR THAT RELEASE OF FUNDS. THE WORLD IS ABUZZ WITH THIS INFORMATION.

SO THIS IS OUR CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS, AND UNDERSTANDING WHAT IS OCCURRING RIGHT NOW GIVES US THE ABILITY TO BEGIN SERVICE WITHIN THIS MONTH. WE HAVE RECEIVED OUR FINAL SCHEDULES, AND WE HAVE GOOD CONFIDENCE THAT WE SHALL SEE SIMILAR EFFORTS AND RELEASES IN SISTER ORGANIZATIONS. THESE RELEASES ARE MIRRORED IN PLATFORMS, AND PROGRAMS DESIGNED TO ACCELERATE THE FLOW OF THE RELEASES THROUGH THEIR PROCESSES.

ALL IN ALL , WE ARE IN GOOD POSITION GLOBALLY TO BEGIN THE WORK AHEAD ON PRETTY WELL ALL LEVELS FROM DIGGING TRENCHES FOR UNDERGROUND WORKS FOR NEW DEVELOPMENTS, TO COMPLETE HEALING OF THE BODY, TO ENJOYING GOOD TIMES WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

We really need status updates and information.
Please keep posting the short status updates for the next few days!
Also, see if you can setup a loan program using exotic currency as collateral.
I know you understand the need.
Thanks and Be Blessed.

HMMM…COLLATERAL IS AN INTERESTING IDEA BUT WE ARE NOT STRUCTURED FOR THAT STUFF YET. OUR BANK HAS TO BE UP AND RUNNING BEFORE WE CAN DO THAT ONE, AND THAT CAN TAKE UP TO 6 MONTHS OR LONGER (RARELY SHORTER) TO GET THROUGH ALL THE REGULATORY BEFORE YOU CAN OPEN YOUR DOORS AND ESTABLISH THAT STRUCTURE – BUT GOOD THOUGHT. WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW, WE WILL NOT NEED TO DO THAT THOUGH I WOULD THINK.

THERE CONTINUE TO BE SOME NICE PEOPLE THAT KNOW THE F WORD AND CAN ACTUALLY SPELL IT CORRECTLY LIKE THIS “TRAVELLINGGUY”

Just STOP your LYING already.
LIARS GO TO HELL and so will YOU.
F…… (SIX PLACES SO THAT IS CORRECT) Maggot and Hopium Peddler.
F… YOU! (FOUR PLACES SO ALSO CORRECT)

THIS FELLOW IS OBVIOUSLY DEEPLY RELIGIOUS.

AND

Friday – 4 days from now – your hat/bandaid beg/oxygen bottle bullshit will be back in swing again . JFC

NO…I INTEND TO DO THAT LATER TODAY IF THE NEED IS THERE, AND IT MAY BE. AND IT IS FAR FROM THE VENERABLE POO YOU SPEAK TO AS MARY DOES REQUIRE OXYGEN TO LIVE AND NOT DIE. WOULD YOU CARE TO SEE THE OXYGEN BOTTLE BILL?

THAT CAN BE DONE AND PROVED. REMEMBER I TELL THIS THING CALLED TRUTH, NOT OPINION AS YOU SEEM TO BE SO ELOQUENT IN. AND YES I HAVE A HAT IN MY HAND AND IT IS A BIT TATTERED FROM USE. SHOULD I GET A NICE NEW SHINY ONE IF YOU OBJECT TO THIS ONE? EMAIL SNUFFLES AND TELL HIM YOUR THOUGHTS. I’M SURE YOU AND HIM WILL STRIKE UP A SMASHINGLY WORTHWHILE DIALOGUE FULL OF INCOMPREHENSIBLE ADJECTIVES AND GRUNTS.

I AM GRATEFUL TO BE OF SERVICE, AND VERY MUCH LOOK FORWARD TO BEGINNING THE PROJECT FUNDING PROCESS FULL FORCE WITHIN THE NEXT WHILE, AND I WOULD BELIEVE WELL BEFORE CHRISTMAS AT THIS RATE.

THE RV PROCESS IS CONTINUING AS EXPECTED AND MANY FILES AND TREATIES WERE CONSUMMATED AS MONEY MOVES. IT IS ANTICIPATED THAT THIS WILL CONTINUE FOR A FEW MONTHS OF INTENSE ACTIVITY BEFORE THE PROCESS IS STREAMLINED AND ALL THE VENUES FOR RELEASING THESE VAST SUMS WILL SETTLE INTO A ROUTINE.

OTHER STREAMLINING OF OUR DEPLOYMENT OF STRUCTURES AND GLOBAL OFFICE PRESENCE IN EACH COUNTRY IS BEING REFINED, AND WILL BE A VERY SMOOTH AND EASY ROLLOUT IN OUR ESTIMATE AND WE WILL BE ABLE TO SERVICE THE NEEDS OF A COUNTRY IN VERY SHORT ORDER. THOSE THAT ARE AWARE OF US IN OTHER COUNTRIES ARE INVITED TO SUBMIT THEIR DESCRIPTION OF THEIR STRUCTURE AND WHAT THEY DO AT THEIR CONVENIENCE.

YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR EFFORTS IS WELL RECEIVED AND WE THANK YOU FOR IT. THE LAST YEARS HAVE BEEN DIFFICULT AT BEST, BUT THE STRUCTURE IS IN PLACE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR OUR HUMANITY.

MUCH LOVE AND HUGS. GOD BLESS.

IN STOUT GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
AUGUST 10, 2016
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2016

CONTRIBUTIONS

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click goods and services when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table.
Much Gratitude, Susan

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

ONE YEAR AGO

To: 2GOFORTH@Safe-mail.net
Subject: Fwd: ZAP'S MID-WEEK REPORT from "The Office of Poofness"
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 00:56:23 -0400

HI ALL

ANOTHER GREAT WEEK OF PREPARATIONS ARE UNDERWAY FOR THE BIG PUSH COMING UP ON THE PROJECTS. ALL IS BEING STREAMLINED AND PUT IN PLACE. THE FUNDS ARE IN FINAL COMPLIANCE PRIOR TO RELEASE TO OUR ACCOUNTS, AND STAFF IS BEING READIED FOR THE WORK AHEAD.

DINAR EXCHANGES ARE CONTINUING AT THE PRIVATE LEVEL, AND SOME HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED USABLE MONEY IN THEIR ACCOUNTS. THIS CONTINUES THIS WEEK AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE PRIVATE STUFF IS DONE.

Susan, just checking to see if ZAP has gotten any of the funding he said he would get this past week ? Are we close yet? or are we still being postponed. Thanks. He talks about all the other funding, but not much on the projects in the last few newsletters. ;-} My time is counting down to move and I can't even look at places to move to until I know when I can expect to get some help. Again thanks. Sorry to bother you.

YES FUNDINGS ON THE WAY. THEY ARE IN COMPLIANCE AT THE MOMENT AND AS SOON AS THAT PART IS DONE, WE HAVE THE FINAL RELEASE AND THE PROJECTS CAN GET STARTED. HOW LONG? I THINK DAYS FOR THE LITTLE TESTER, AND A WEEK OR TWO BEFORE THE HEAVY STUFF ARRIVES. IT HAS TAKEN LONGER THAN EXPECTED BECAUSE OF THE NEW RULES BUT ALL IS ON TRACK.

ON ANOTHER CLOSER TOPIC, THE BONE MARROW OPERATION IS SCHEDULED AND THE FUNDS FOR THE $25,000 READY TO GO THROUGH THE FOUNDATION. THE FUNDS THAT WERE SENT IN HELPED GREATLY TO GET THE WEEKLY MEDICATIONS AND RESPIRATORY AIDS AND OTHER HELP LOOKED AFTER. IT IS STILL A TAD SHORT, BUT OVER THE HUMP I THINK. THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYBODY THAT CHIPPED IN.

THAT IS ALL THE NEWS THAT I CAN SHARE AT THE MOMENT. ALL IS MOVING FORWARD VERY QUICKLY NOW, AND THE FORECAST IS LIGHT THROUGHOUT THE DAY AND GETTING DARK AT NIGHT, REMAINING DARK WITH WIDELY SCATTERED LIGHT IN THE MORNING. THIS WILL REPEAT.

AND THIS IS JAMES (POOF'S) EARTH BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!! PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT AND PAY YOUR RESPECTS TO THIS GREAT SOUL THAT IS STILL WITH US IN HIS OTHER FORM. THANKS JAMES. LOVE YOU.

IN FAITHFUL GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
August 13, 2015
Copyright ZAP 2013-2015

2goforth@safe-mail.net

Consultations, continue...

Love and Kisses,

'THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS'

Susan, ZAP and Staff

http://www.oom2.com/t30972-poofness-for-aug-13-mid-week-by-zap-from-the-office-of-poofness

TWO YEARS AGO

Subject: Fwd: IF I WERE A RICH MAN
Date: Sun, August 10, 2014 7:56 pm

ZAP SAYS;
HI ALL
I GUESS I NEED TO CLARIFY THE YAK SITUATION. THE YAK IS AN ANIMAL (BOS GRUNNIENS AND BOS MUTUS) INDIGENOUS TO TIBET, AND NOT UNLIKE A WATER BUFFALO, WITH HORNS, HOOVES, LONG HAIR, AND AN ODD TEMPERAMENT SIMILAR TO A CAMEL. THEY MATE BETWEEN JULY AND SEPTEMBER. THEY DO NOT SMELL MUCH.
YAKS ARE USED FOR MILK, FIBER, MEAT AND A DISTRACTION IN A FAMOUS STORY BY ZAP. (STILL NO INTEREST FROM PUBLISHER…AND IT IS A GREAT STORY – PULITZER MATERIAL I AM SURE).
YAKS ARE NOT PURPLE.
NOW THAT THIS VERY IMPORTANT ITEM OF CONTROVERSY AND WONDERMENT IS CLEARED UP, THE USA IS UNDERGOING A MAJOR SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS, GOVERNMENT, AND HOW TO GET RID OF MONSANTO. ONE LITTLE PIGGY HAD BIRTH DEFECTS, AND THE QUESTION WAS RAISED WHETHER MONSANTO'S ROUNDUP IS THE CULPRIT. WE MUST PROTECT OUR PIGS.
One little piglet was born with only one large eye. A second piglet was missing an ear. A third piglet had a large hole in its skull. A fourth piglet had a monstrously huge "elephant tongue." A female piglet was born with testes. Still others had malformed limbs, spines, skulls and gastrointestinal tracts.
For three years he had fed his pigs ordinary, non-genetically modified soy. When he ran out, he bought the cheaper genetically modified (GM) soy pig feed. Glyphosate is the world's most frequently used herbicide. First marketed by Monsanto in the 1970s under the trade-name "Roundup," it is used extensively wherever GM crops are grown… HYPERLINK
http://www.truth-out.org/opinion/item/25426-one-little-piggy-had-birth-defects-is-monsantos-roundup-to-blame
BAD MONSANTO. PIG HATER. RISE UP AND SIGN PETITIONS IMMEDIATELY. OH, AND THE NEW REPUBLIC SHOULD BE FINDING ITS WAY INTO THE PUBLIC EYE SOON.
HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT WHEN THE SENATORS, CONGRESSMEN, BANKERS, AND DRUG DEALERS WENT ON VACATION THIS MONTH, THEY KINDA LEFT WITH MOST OF THEIR BELONGINGS? THIS EXODUS DID NOT GO UNNOTICED. WONDER IF THEY WILL BE BACK.
THE ARRESTS PLANNED FOR WASHINGTON SHALL COME ABOUT PRETTY SOON I AM TOLD, AS WELL AS A FEW MORE AROUND THE WORLD. THIS WILL BE FASCINATING TO WATCH ON CNN AND THE OTHER NETWORKS, I GOT MY NEW CD BURNER READY TO RECORD THIS ONE.
BUT NEVER MIND THE CHANGE OF GOVERNMENT, PLEASE DO THE IMPORTANT THING AND DO UP A PETITION THING FOR THE PIGS. THIS IS THE PRIORITY SO STEP UP. YOU LIKE BACON RIGHT?
This 10 minute audio says the treasury doesn't have the authority to create their own money without appropriate legislature. The treasury would need a coinage act and a law to allow for the take over of the Fed. The president could take over the Fed via exec order however.
Comments on this please as it makes me wonder if any of the internet stuff on the programs and the dinar are just that conspiracy theories. .
Thanks,
M
THE TREASURY HAS TO FOLLOW ORDERS. SO DOES THE FED. THE FED IS OWNED BY THE CHINESE FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND SIGN OFF ON THE TRN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. THEY DID. THE TRN IS COMMERCIAL NOW (NOT PUBLIC YET) AND IS BEING USED IN MAJOR TRANSACTIONS. WHEN IT DOES GO PUBLIC, EVERYBODY WILL KNOW IT. I AM REAL CURIOUS HOW THE NEW NOTES WILL LOOK LIKE. MAYBE THERE WILL BE A PIG IN THERE SOMEWHERE. JUST HOPING.
THE DINAR IS ANOTHER MATTER, AND MUST ALSO BE DISPOSED OF PROPERLY. THE FRENCH OVERPRINT IN PARTICULAR. THE US PRINTED 350T OF IQD FOR THE IRAQ GOVERNMENT. THE FRENCH PRINTED THE OTHER 350T. THE US STOPPED PRINTING. THE FRENCH DID NOT. OVER 100Q DINAR LATER, THE FRENCH FIGURED THEY SHOULD STOP OR SOMEBODY WOULD NOTICE.
HUSTON, THERE IS A PROBLEM. THE CHINESE FAMILY IS DOING ITS BEST TO SEQUESTER AND GET RID OF THESE PESKY ITEMS, AND FOR THE MOST PART, IT IS WORKING. THE RV SHOULD NOT BE FAR NOW THAT THE TRN IS LIVE AND KICKING.
I hope this will be addressed as thousands of people need to know the truth!
------
Hello Susan,
From listening to the dinar info providers who speak of contract rates from China and the USA (China being the highest). Are there really going to be any?
IF there are it is said an NDA will need to be signed in part saying we are not to talk about where our money came from. Should we be concerned that all some agency needs to do is "allege" we did and they can/will take our money?
I get kicked every time I try to get this answered. I "hope" you or Zap will put this straight.
Thank you,
Harvey
SURE. YOU WILL GET KICKED AGAIN. FEEL THE KICK. BE THE KICK. KICK BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW. VERY ENTERTAINING. THE DINAR IS BEING DONE PRIVATELY AT ALL KINDS OF PRICE POINTS, THE MOST POPULAR ONE BEING $1 FOR 1 DINAR AT THE VERY LARGE T AND Q LEVELS (JUST TO GET RID OF THE OVERPRINT). THE STANDARD PRIVATE PLACEMENT STUFF IS BETWEEN $3 AND $6. WHEN THE RV COMES, AND THE BANKS EXCHANGE, THE PRICE POINT COULD BE ANYWHERE FROM A LOW OF $1.20 TO A HIGH OF ABOUT $3.50. BET ON THE LOWER FIGURE. MAYBE SOMEBODY WILL BE BRAVE ENOUGH TO MENTION THE 50:1 FIGURE?

THREE YEARS AGO

Zap Report ~ Aug. 11th, 2013 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:28 pm

HERE IT COMES !!!!!

Greetings and Salutations,

The Global Reset is under way, nothing can stop it now! The reset is a process not just the flip of a switch. The RV is a part of it just as Basel III is a part along with the announcements and other pieces which make up the whole. Right now everyone is on pins and needles waiting for the 5 elders to swipe their cards in Reno. This is expected to happen at any moment now. When the card swipe happens we will see the RV kick in along with Basel III without delay. Then expect to see F&P anytime afterwards.

HI ALL

REMEMBER WHEN A FEW WHO WRITE ABOUT THE STATE OF AFFAIRS HAVE SAID THAT WHEN THE TIME COMES THERE WILL BE MASS ARRESTS AS THE TRUTH COMES OUT?

AND THAT ALL THE ILL GOTTEN GAINS WILL BE CONFISCATED DIRECTLY FROM THE CABAL MEMBERS’ ACCOUNTS?

AND THAT EVERYBODY WOULD GET FUNDS TO BREATHE?

AND THAT THE ORIGINAL CONSTITUTION AND THE REAL UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WOULD BE BACK?

AND THAT LITTLE ANNIE AND HER DOG MUFFY WOULD WALK THE STREETS AT NIGHT WITHOUT FEAR?

WELL, IT IS HAPPENING IN STAGES. UNFORTUNATELY, NOT ALL PROPONENTS OF THE NEW SYSTEMS ARE IN AGREEMENT, AND THEY TOO ARE TRYING TO POSITION THEMSELVES FOR MAXIMUM GAIN INSTEAD OF PLOWING THROUGH THE WHOLE THING AND JUST GET IT DONE AND MOVE ON. TO BE EXPECTED.

HOWEVER, DESPITE THE HICCUPS, IT IS ALL ON TRACK AND WILL BE DONE.

KEENAN IS ONE GOOD EXAMPLE OF TENACITY. HIS WORK IS GOOD AND IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. HE NEEDS A BIT OF A HELPING HAND GETTING OVER THE HUMP, AND THAT TOO IS FORTHCOMING SHORTLY. HELP IS BEING PROVIDED NOW HERE AND THERE WHERE WARRANTED, ALTHOUGH OVERT HELP IS A DIFFICULT THING TO DO AT THE MOMENT AS UPSTAIRS IS WAITING AND WATCHING WHAT WE ALL DO WITH WHAT WE HAVE FIRST.

THE RV IS IMMINENT BY THE WAY (AS IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN) BUT WITH SOME TIERS ALREADY GETTING SETTLEMENTS (BUT NOT PAYOUTS YET), AND HAVING TO SWEAR ALLEGIANCE TO THE “NEW” REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND SIGNING GAG ORDERS, AND GIVING BODILY FLUID SAMPLES, THE TIMELINE TO THAT EVENT IS GROWING STEADILY SHORTER AND SHORTER.

IN MY ESTIMATION (AND I COULD BE DEAD WRONG), SEPTEMBER WILL SEE FIRST FUNDS COMING OUT FOR THE HISTORIC ASSET REDEMPTIONS, AND THE RV MORE OR LESS AT THE SAME TIME. THE REST OF THE RELIEF WILL BE FORTHCOMING AROUND THEN TOO AS THE F&P BEGIN, AND THE PROGRAMS BEGIN TO THINK ABOUT RELEASING THE PROSPERITY FUNDS.

WE ARE NOT FAR AWAY NOW, SO MORE PATIENCE PLEASE. SUSAN WILL BE GETTING MORE INFORMATION EACH DAY AS IT COMES IN.

SO, THE CLEANUP HAS BEGUN, AND THE FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS WAS TO BREAK THE BANK OF THE CABAL. MANY BANKS HAVE ALREADY BEEN CONTACTED TO AUDIT THE ACCOUNTS OF THE CABAL MEMBERS, AND FREEZE THEM OUT AMONGST OTHER ACTIONS. THIS WILL EFFECTIVELY DESTROY THEIR FINANCIAL CLOUT, AND WITHOUT MONEY, IT IS DIFFICULT TO FINANCE THE CONTINUED SUBJUGATION OF OUR PEOPLES.

THE ARRESTS ARE IMMINENT AS THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IS PORING OVER ALL THE NASTY THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN PERPETRATED, AND CHARGES ARE FORTHCOMING. THE QUEEN MAY FIND HERSELF IN THE ODD POSITION OF HAVING TO SMITE HER OWN SUBJECTS IN THE COMMITTEE SHE HEADS UP (THE 300). OBAMA MAY INDEED TAKE THAT LONG VACATION…BUT WHERE TO IS THE QUESTION AS HE HAS A CHOICE.

THE OMEGA AND OTHER PROGRAMS WILL BE SPITTING OUT MONEY ALL OVER THE PLACE. ONCE THE CLEANUP IS DONE.

SO LET US ASSUME AGAIN THE CLEANUP IS DONE, AND YOU HAVE MONEY. WHAT NOW. I SPOKE TO THIS BEFORE REMEMBER? HAVING THIS KIND OF MONEY IS A GREAT RESPONSIBILITY THAT YOU WILL HAVE UNDERTAKEN. THE LOTTERY MENTALITY WILL SURFACE, AND EVERYBODY STANDS THE CHANCE OF HAVING THEIR LIVES NOT ONLY TURNED UPSIDE DOWN, BUT LOSING WHAT THEY GET BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT USED TO IT, AND HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO HANDLE THE MONEY PART.

I COULD GET INTO THIS AGAIN, BUT YOU GET THE IDEA. I WILL ADDRESS THIS AGAIN WHEN THE TIME COMES, BUT NUFF SAID FOR NOW ON THAT TOPIC.

I WISH I COULD SAY SO MUCH MORE, BUT THERE ARE SO MAY SENSITIVE THINGS HAPPENING NOW, THAT I CAN NOT AS THAT WOULD INDEED BE DANGEROUS FOR THE PARTICIPANTS.

I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GIVE SOME GREATER DETAIL SOON ENOUGH, BUT I HAVE SHARED SOME INTERNAL THINGS WITH SUSAN, SO SHE KNOWS A FAIR BIT AT THE MOMENT. SHE IS RESPONSIBLE WITH THIS INFORMATION, AND KNOWS WHAT TO SAY AND WHAT NOT TO SAY AT THE MOMENT.

SO I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH NOT MUCH TO GO ON THIS WEEK, AS TOO MANY THINGS DEPEND ON SILENCE IN THE NEXT DAYS.

OTHERWISE THE PURPLE PIGS STAND A CHANCE OF BEING GROUNDED, AND WE DO WANT THEM TO FLY.

GOD BLESS.

IN LOVE AND LIGHT IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”

“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH 

2 Re: AUG 10: MID-WEEK BY ZAP on Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:13 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Help is needed right in your own town! Donating your money or time to local animal or homeless shelters, senior or youth facilities and food pantries is how you can actually know where your money is going and whom it is helping! You will also receive a tax receipt that you can use in your filings! Unlike when you donate to internet panhandlers.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum