OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 From the Trenches to the Sidelines - Questions Answered by Anna von Reitz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 From the Trenches to the Sidelines - Questions Answered by Anna von Reitz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 From the Trenches to the Sidelines - Questions Answered by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 From the Trenches to the Sidelines - Questions Answered by Anna von Reitz EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 From the Trenches to the Sidelines - Questions Answered by Anna von Reitz EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 From the Trenches to the Sidelines - Questions Answered by Anna von Reitz EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 From the Trenches to the Sidelines - Questions Answered by Anna von Reitz EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 From the Trenches to the Sidelines - Questions Answered by Anna von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 From the Trenches to the Sidelines - Questions Answered by Anna von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 From the Trenches to the Sidelines - Questions Answered by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 From the Trenches to the Sidelines - Questions Answered by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 From the Trenches to the Sidelines - Questions Answered by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 From the Trenches to the Sidelines - Questions Answered by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 From the Trenches to the Sidelines - Questions Answered by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 From the Trenches to the Sidelines - Questions Answered by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 From the Trenches to the Sidelines - Questions Answered by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 From the Trenches to the Sidelines - Questions Answered by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 From the Trenches to the Sidelines - Questions Answered by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 From the Trenches to the Sidelines - Questions Answered by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 From the Trenches to the Sidelines - Questions Answered by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 From the Trenches to the Sidelines - Questions Answered by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 From the Trenches to the Sidelines - Questions Answered by Anna von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

From the Trenches to the Sidelines - Questions Answered by Anna von Reitz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

From the Trenches to the Sidelines - Questions Answered by Anna

From the Trenches to the Sidelines - Questions Answered by Anna von Reitz Anna210
by Anna Von Reitz

This question was posed this week to Anna by one of her readers.

"Sadly, I feel this brilliant woman needs help re-channeling her energy into very clear and definitive procedures, with associated educational pieces, for achieving this all. Her articles and rants alone are not productive. Many of us get it but fail to understand the required steps. We have been burned by these kind of vague and/or incomplete procedures... and we have nothing financially or emotionally left to give. Again, I state many of us are willing to help... but we seek a definitive, clear, accurate, proven step-by-step procedure to succeed. I have offered to help do documentation and I know others who would help, too. But the proper mentoring and access for info is essential. Otherwise, the point is less worthwhile."

Anna's answer:

Yes, well, everyone wants solutions and wants them hot and ready and served on a silver platter, along with ---- no less --- a guarantee that this is "the" no-fail, foolproof, all-inclusive "Answer".

But it is a lot harder and less certain than that.  Our entire country has been overtaken by thieves and while we slept, it has been robbed and plundered and our Ship of State nearly sunk to the depths.  You want guarantees from murderers?  You want certainty from thieves?  The most you can hope to do is to rouse up your neighbors, clue everyone in, and expose the rats for what they are and what they are doing in hopes that the Fear of God and 390 million angry Americans will be sufficient to start the ball rolling in the right direction. 

Don't tell me about being "tired" and having "exhausted" yourself searching for remedies and "documents" and "procedures".   It took 150 years to get into this mess and it sure as blazes will take each and every one of us all a lot more than fifteen minutes to get out of it.  I have grown old in this struggle and I still put in eighteen hour days on a regular basis.  If you think this is easy, a matter of putting together a few templates and procedures--- go home and have a nice warm bath.

Deutsche Bank has already gone down the tubes in flames while your absolutely worthless mass media sources haven't bothered to tell you a word about it.
Other major bank stocks are trading for pennies on the dollar.  Go see what it costs to purchase a share of Citibank these days.

This is NOT going to be solved by shuffling a few pieces of paper and yawning over your next cup of tea or coffee. 

This is only going to be solved by 390 million people waking up and taking action in their own towns and villages, their own cities and marketplaces.  Our Living Law Firm is engaged at the forefront of the battle and what we are finding out is jaw-dropping, staggering, but believe me, none of it is easy and none of it implies any simple solutions short of public hangings.

I have already told people what they absolutely must do and as quickly as possible--- and that is to secure an adult name change from the all capital letters name to the Upper and Lower Case Name you were born with.  Just do it and do it quickly as you possibly can.  If anyone asks you why, just tell them the truth---- it is the proper grammar. 

I have already told people the second step, too.  When you get your decree changing your name, say 'thank you".  Write up a Deed of Acknowledgement, Acceptance, and Re-Conveyance Without Consideration.  A nice short one sentence will do:  "Today, I have received back my Trade Name, which I acknowledge and accept and re-convey to its native and Lawful jurisdiction on the land and soil of (whichever state you were born in, spelled out in all small letters like this: texas).  I also cancel all prior powers of attorney associated with this name in the past."

Record this Deed with the Land Recorder's Office.  Get a couple certified copies.  Take one, and attach it to an equally brief "Notice of Deed" addressed back to the Court that issued the name change decree.  This should be equally brief.  "Please take note that I have accepted back my Trade Name and recorded it and cancelled all prior powers of attorney associated with it and am now acting as General Executor of my estate. This certified copy of the Deed should be included in the case file."

Take two copies of the Notice of Deed, one of them attached to the certified copy of your Deed of Acknowledgement, Acceptance, and Re-Conveyance Without Consideration back to the Court Clerk.  Have them date stamp and sign that they received the Notice of Deed on your copy of it, and give them the other copy and the certified recorded copy of the Deed.

You have now completed the whole circuit.  Everyone knows what everyone else is doing.  And you finally have a name and are standing on the land jurisdiction of your birth for the first time since you were a few days old.  Congratulations.

This is the beginning of a process, but it is the foundation and most important step and it will take anywhere from six weeks to two months to complete.  So don't stand around winding your watch and moaning about not having anything to do and not being offered any "procedures". You have been told repeatedly what to do and to do it right NOW.
---------------------------------------
See this article and over 300 others on Anna's website here:www.annavonreitz.com

To support this work look for the PayPal button on this website.    
Posted by Paul Stramer at 8:04 AM

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum