OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO Empty POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:28 pm

topspin2

Well, the time is almost here. The popes document was issued in 2013.  with an end time of Sept 1, 2016...He gave the criminals until this time to get their act in order or else........We are near this date my friends......So we shall see what power the Vatican has....

APOSTOLIC LETTER
ISSUED MOTU PROPRIO

OF THE SUPREME PONTIFF
FRANCIS

ON THE JURISDICTION OF JUDICIAL AUTHORITIES OF VATICAN CITY STATE
IN CRIMINAL MATTERS

In our times, the common good is increasingly threatened by transnational organized crime, the improper use of the markets and of the economy, as well as by terrorism.

It is therefore necessary for the international community to adopt adequate legal instruments to prevent and counter criminal activities, by promoting international judicial cooperation on criminal matters.

In ratifying numerous international conventions in these areas, and acting also on behalf of Vatican City State, the Holy See has constantly maintained that such agreements are effective means to prevent criminal activities that threaten human dignity, the common good and peace.

With a view to renewing the Apostolic See’s commitment to cooperate to these ends, by means of this Apostolic Letter issued Motu Proprio, I establish that:

1. The competent Judicial Authorities of Vatican City State shall also exercise penal jurisdiction over:

a) crimes committed against the security, the fundamental interests or the patrimony of the Holy See;
b) crimes referred to:
- in Vatican City State Law No. VIII, of 11 July 2013, containing Supplementary Norms on Criminal Law Matters;
- in Vatican City State Law No. IX, of 11 July 2013, containing Amendments to the Criminal Code and the Criminal Procedure Code;
when such crimes are committed by the persons referred to in paragraph 3 below, in the exercise of their functions;
c) any other crime whose prosecution is required by an international agreement ratified by the Holy See, if the perpetrator is physically present in the territory of Vatican City State and has not been extradited.

2. The crimes referred to in paragraph 1 are to be judged pursuant to the criminal law in force in Vatican City State at the time of their commission, without prejudice to the general principles of the legal system on the temporal application of criminal laws.

3. For the purposes of Vatican criminal law, the following persons are deemed “public officials”:

a) members, officials and personnel of the various organs of the Roman Curia and of the Institutions connected to it.
b) papal legates and diplomatic personnel of the Holy See.
c) those persons who serve as representatives, managers or directors, as well as persons who even de facto manage or exercise control over the entities directly dependent on the Holy See and listed in the registry of canonical juridical persons kept by the Governorate of Vatican City State;
d) any other person holding an administrative or judicial mandate in the Holy See, permanent or temporary, paid or unpaid, irrespective of that person’s seniority.

4. The jurisdiction referred to in paragraph 1 comprises also the administrative liability of juridical persons arising from crimes, as regulated by Vatican City State laws.

5. When the same matters are prosecuted in other States, the provisions in force in Vatican City State on concurrent jurisdiction shall apply.

6. The content of article 23 of Law No. CXIX of 21 November 1987, which approves the Judicial Order of Vatican City State remains in force.

This I decide and establish, anything to the contrary notwithstanding.

I establish that this Apostolic Letter issued Motu Proprio will be promulgated by its publication in L’Osservatore Romano, entering into force on 1 September 2013.

Given in Rome, at the Apostolic Palace, on 11 July 2013, the first of my Pontificate.

FRANCISCUS

© Copyright - Libreria Editrice Vaticana

https://w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/motu_proprio/documents/papa-francesco-motu-proprio_20130711_organi-giudiziari.html

2POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO Empty Re: POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:07 pm

topspin2

[Synopsis: Church = People = Trust 

The Vatican created a world trust using the birth certificate to capture the value of each individual’s future productive energy.  Each state, province and country in the fiat monetary system, contributes their people’s value to this world trust identified by the SS, SIN or EIN numbers (for example) maintained in the Vatican registry.  Corporations worldwide (individuals became corporate fictions through their birth certificate) are connected to the Vatican through law (Vatican to Crown to BAR to laws to judge to people) and through money (Vatican birth accounts value to IMF to Treasury (Federal Reserve) to banks to people (loans) to judges (administration) and sheriffs (confiscation).

Judges administer the birth trust account in court matters favoring the court and the banks, acting as the presumed “beneficiary” since they have not properly advised the “true beneficiary” of their own trust.  Judges, attorneys, bankers, lawmakers, law enforcement and all public officials (servants) are now held personally liable for their confiscation of true beneficiary’s homes, cars, money and assets; false imprisonment, deception, harassment, and conversion of the true beneficiary’s trust funds.]

3POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO Empty Re: POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:35 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This will be a very interesting next 3 weeks it is looking like.

Thanks tops...

4POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO Empty Re: POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:43 pm

Honeybee63

Does this mean that they will prosecute the persons responsible for the pedophile crimes?!  I wonder!

5POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO Empty Re: POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:03 am

topspin2

I do not personally trust the Vatican......With that said, they have laid the foundation for an entire new global monetary system through various documents. So, lets see how they intend to implement them...And yes, Pope Francis has reeled in the bad guys.....and put others on notice...

6POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO Empty Re: POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:42 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So if this was going to happen that might explain all of the info on the GCR happening... interesting

7POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO Empty Re: POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:52 pm

topspin2

Purps, you know of my friend in Chicago....He says it is upon us....and he is on the backside of the financial network.....The HSBC Singapore crowd....To me, it just appears to be more of the same...We shall see....

8POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO Empty Re: POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:58 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yes! I wanted to ask you if he may have said that the next few weeks there might be some actions. Seems to be much being put out there right now on the sites. Sure would be nice :)

9POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO Empty Re: POPE FRANCIS MOTU PROPRIO Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:38 am

MartyM

MartyM

Personally I'm not into the Doomsday thing as complete colapse of the financial nd socieal systems benefits no one... and I don't see the so called PTB (.01%'rs) surviving any better than any one else, nor do I see them as being suicidal. Their egoes are way too big for that. I'm sure though that there are those who would resist to the death rather than give up their presumed power. I don't see that as a problem, if that is their choice, be happy to assist them.
   We have on this site and others bantered back and forth the possibilities of what may be comming in our future. I cannot say with any certainty or authority that it will all be OK, or that we're all going to hell in a hand basket. I can say with reasonable certainty that everything will be as it is supposed to be, meaning that we, life, the creation of being, will continue to be. Should I continue to be a part of that, I'll deal with it when it gets here. I think the only preparedness we can really do, is to be as much informed from as many sources as possible and follow your inner self.  jmho  :)

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum