OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
THE BIBLE SAYS… WW3 WILL START AT THE EUPHRATES RIVER Either in Turkey, Syria or Iraq.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
THE BIBLE SAYS… WW3 WILL START AT THE EUPHRATES RIVER Either in Turkey, Syria or Iraq.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
THE BIBLE SAYS… WW3 WILL START AT THE EUPHRATES RIVER Either in Turkey, Syria or Iraq.  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
THE BIBLE SAYS… WW3 WILL START AT THE EUPHRATES RIVER Either in Turkey, Syria or Iraq.  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
THE BIBLE SAYS… WW3 WILL START AT THE EUPHRATES RIVER Either in Turkey, Syria or Iraq.  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
THE BIBLE SAYS… WW3 WILL START AT THE EUPHRATES RIVER Either in Turkey, Syria or Iraq.  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
THE BIBLE SAYS… WW3 WILL START AT THE EUPHRATES RIVER Either in Turkey, Syria or Iraq.  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
THE BIBLE SAYS… WW3 WILL START AT THE EUPHRATES RIVER Either in Turkey, Syria or Iraq.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
THE BIBLE SAYS… WW3 WILL START AT THE EUPHRATES RIVER Either in Turkey, Syria or Iraq.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
THE BIBLE SAYS… WW3 WILL START AT THE EUPHRATES RIVER Either in Turkey, Syria or Iraq.  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
THE BIBLE SAYS… WW3 WILL START AT THE EUPHRATES RIVER Either in Turkey, Syria or Iraq.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
THE BIBLE SAYS… WW3 WILL START AT THE EUPHRATES RIVER Either in Turkey, Syria or Iraq.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
THE BIBLE SAYS… WW3 WILL START AT THE EUPHRATES RIVER Either in Turkey, Syria or Iraq.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
THE BIBLE SAYS… WW3 WILL START AT THE EUPHRATES RIVER Either in Turkey, Syria or Iraq.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
THE BIBLE SAYS… WW3 WILL START AT THE EUPHRATES RIVER Either in Turkey, Syria or Iraq.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
THE BIBLE SAYS… WW3 WILL START AT THE EUPHRATES RIVER Either in Turkey, Syria or Iraq.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
THE BIBLE SAYS… WW3 WILL START AT THE EUPHRATES RIVER Either in Turkey, Syria or Iraq.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
THE BIBLE SAYS… WW3 WILL START AT THE EUPHRATES RIVER Either in Turkey, Syria or Iraq.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
THE BIBLE SAYS… WW3 WILL START AT THE EUPHRATES RIVER Either in Turkey, Syria or Iraq.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
THE BIBLE SAYS… WW3 WILL START AT THE EUPHRATES RIVER Either in Turkey, Syria or Iraq.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
THE BIBLE SAYS… WW3 WILL START AT THE EUPHRATES RIVER Either in Turkey, Syria or Iraq.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
THE BIBLE SAYS… WW3 WILL START AT THE EUPHRATES RIVER Either in Turkey, Syria or Iraq.  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE BIBLE SAYS… WW3 WILL START AT THE EUPHRATES RIVER Either in Turkey, Syria or Iraq.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

THE BIBLE SAYS… WW3 WILL START AT THE EUPHRATES RIVER Either in Turkey, Syria or Iraq.
Posted By: RumorMail [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 17-Aug-2012 23:27:36

REMEMBER THE BIBLE SAYS…
WW3 WILL START AT THE EUPHRATES RIVER Either in Turkey, Syria or Iraq.

http://ww3warnings.blogspot.com/2010/04/ww3-zechariahs-warning.html
----------------
WW3 Zechariah's warning to Bush to create a Palestinian state Zechariah's warning to Bush and Condi -
Hal Lindsey October 18, 2007
You know, I fear for both President Bush and Secretary Rice. I also fear for my beloved country. They must be ignorant of a prophecy God made 2,500 years ago through the Hebrew prophet Zechariah. It applies to this precise time and situation in history. God said, "Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples. …" The people surrounding Jerusalem are all the current Muslim nations. As predicted, they have become intoxicated over possessing Jerusalem. Like drunken people, their emotions, inflamed with religious zeal, are causing them to do unwise, reckless and violent things.
The truth is hardly any Muslims traveled to visit Jerusalem before the Jews returned to it. Now you would think there is no other holy place on earth as important to them.
These are the exact conditions Zechariah predicted would be part of the last stages of this age.
He continues, "And it shall happen in that day that I WILL make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for ALL PEOPLES. …" – meaning the entire world. Now here's the punch line: "ALL who would seek to heave it away will surely be cut in pieces." The original Hebrew makes the meaning of this even clearer. It reveals that everyone who tries to remove the heavy burden of the Jerusalem crisis will be utterly destroyed for getting involved with it.
Isaac and Ishmael's fight over possession of Jerusalem has drawn the whole world into it – just as the prophets predicted. It is the culmination of Ishmael's 4,000-year-old hatred of his half-brother Isaac, the forefather of the Israelites.
I pray that somehow this message will get through to President Bush and Secretary Rice. This prophecy applies to this very moment in which we live. And in light of what they are forcing on Israel, it applies to them personally.
While Bush and Rice strive to create legacies for themselves – just as most presidents have tried to do with the Middle East conflict for the last 40 years – they not only endanger themselves, but also endanger this nation with the divine curse promised above. Mr. President, there is nothing on this earth worth what you are doing. In the power of God's Spirit,
I warn them both, "Stop, before it's too late!"
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58215
Zachariah 12:9 AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THAT DAY, THAT I WILL SEEK TO DESTROY ALL THE NATIONS THAT COME AGAINST JERUSALEM.
Zachariah 12:2-3 BEHOLD, I WILL MAKE JERUSALEM A CUP OF TREMBLING UNTO ALL THE PEOPLE ROUND ABOUT, WHEN THEY SHALL BE IN THE SIEGE BOTH AGAINST JUDAH AND AGAINST JERUSALEM. AND IN THAT DAY I WILL MAKE JERUSALEM A BURDENSOME STONE FOR ALL THE PEOPLE: ALL THAT BURDEN THEMSELVES WITH IT SHALL BE CUT IN PIECES, THOUGH ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH BE GATHERED TOGETHER AGAINST IT

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum