Latest topics
» UFO News ~ Black lightning bolt UFO Seen From Space Shuttle Discovery plus MORE
UFO News ~ Mysterious light filmed streaking across San Diego sky and MORE EmptyToday at 1:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» About Us Working With Karen Hudes by Anna Von Reitz
UFO News ~ Mysterious light filmed streaking across San Diego sky and MORE EmptyToday at 12:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - "Day Of Reckoning is Here” plus more
UFO News ~ Mysterious light filmed streaking across San Diego sky and MORE EmptyToday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
UFO News ~ Mysterious light filmed streaking across San Diego sky and MORE EmptyToday at 12:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ARCHONS, OVERLORDS & MAGICK: ‘End of Deception’, A Gnostic View of Disclosure – By John Lamb Lash
UFO News ~ Mysterious light filmed streaking across San Diego sky and MORE EmptyToday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» NATO Summit Ignores the Elephant in the Room: Mass Immigration
UFO News ~ Mysterious light filmed streaking across San Diego sky and MORE EmptyToday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» ISS Live Feed: "Looked Like A MOON" - Mysterious Lights SOAR Through SC and TX Skies!
UFO News ~ Mysterious light filmed streaking across San Diego sky and MORE EmptyToday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» South Park Mocks Disney Plus & Baby Yoda Explained
UFO News ~ Mysterious light filmed streaking across San Diego sky and MORE EmptyToday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Climate Agenda
UFO News ~ Mysterious light filmed streaking across San Diego sky and MORE EmptyToday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Pelosi & Biden, When Politicians Attack
UFO News ~ Mysterious light filmed streaking across San Diego sky and MORE EmptyToday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS THE 21 TRILLION DOLLAR BLACK BUDGET MONEY VORTEX 2020!
UFO News ~ Mysterious light filmed streaking across San Diego sky and MORE EmptyToday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Epstein Prince Andrew and The Mega Group Part 3
UFO News ~ Mysterious light filmed streaking across San Diego sky and MORE EmptyToday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?
UFO News ~ Mysterious light filmed streaking across San Diego sky and MORE EmptyToday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Local Islanders Surprised By"FREAKISH" Weather Event! - "Just Looked Out of Place"
UFO News ~ Mysterious light filmed streaking across San Diego sky and MORE EmptyToday at 7:26 am by Em

» Can your dreams predict a person's death ?
UFO News ~ Mysterious light filmed streaking across San Diego sky and MORE EmptyToday at 1:26 am by Em

» World's first genuine 'fly and drive' car unveiled
UFO News ~ Mysterious light filmed streaking across San Diego sky and MORE EmptyToday at 1:21 am by RamblerNash

» Quantum physicist describes alien encounter
UFO News ~ Mysterious light filmed streaking across San Diego sky and MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Amazing stories of impact | Philippines | Plastic Bank
UFO News ~ Mysterious light filmed streaking across San Diego sky and MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOURCE ENERGY: Wal Thornhill on the Basics of Electric Universe Theory
UFO News ~ Mysterious light filmed streaking across San Diego sky and MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Active shooter at Pensacola naval base; 10 patients transported to hospitals… Developing…
UFO News ~ Mysterious light filmed streaking across San Diego sky and MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News ~ Mysterious light filmed streaking across San Diego sky and MORE

UFO News ~ Mysterious light filmed streaking across San Diego sky and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mysterious light filmed streaking across San Diego sky. Gets On TV News, Aug 2016, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: Aug 16, 2016
Location of sighting: San Diego, California, USA
News source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Strange-Lights-San-Diego-Sky-City-Heights-Liberty-Station-390316401.html

This lights up on and off like a ship. Meteorites do not often do that, nor do they change colors so much. If this was a meteor, it would have a tail the stretches hundreds of meters behind it, yet we see nothing. This is a UFO.
Scott C. Waring
www.ufosightingsdaily.com  

News states: 
Mysterious lights, possibly a “fireball,” were seen streaking across the sky in San Diego Monday night, according to several NBC 7 viewers. 

One resident reported spotting the lights between 9:35 p.m. to 9:37 p.m. in the sky over the 3300 block of El Cajon Boulevard in City Heights.

An NBC 7 viewer – who spotted the mystery lights above and around the San Diego International Airport and Liberty Station – described the sight as a “strange aircraft with lights on bottom.”

San Diegan Ruben Quintana spotted the lights from Eastlake Monday night and said they appeared to be traveling west.

He told NBC 7 the stream of light “began as a single blur then expanded into a straight line” before vanishing.
“It repeated a few times,” he added. “I’m not sure where it was over.”

https://youtu.be/GrvF-r1Gbs8

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Two Long UFOs Seen Over Las Vegas, NV, August 7, 2016, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: August 7, 2016
Location of sighting: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Source: MUFON

It looks like this UFO was seen during sunset. The light from the setting sun is hitting the UFOs at just the right angle to light them up. Normally the UFOs would not be seen, camouflaged in the clouds, but the setting sun is having its way with those stealthy craft. 
Scott C. Waring
www.ufosightingsdaily.com

Eyewitness states: 

I just left my home and turned left on the nearest street heading South. Immediately, two highly reflective objects caught my eye moving rather slowly at first. I immediately identified them as something I have never seen before flying in the sky. I have much experience growing up on military bases for the first 20+ years of my life, including living on SAC alert bases. I have much experience witnessing all types of military aircraft and familiar with their flight capabilities. What I saw yesterday on 08/07/16 was not military and not civilian. I immediately thought, take out cell phone. I tried to first to capture a picture, which I did, but the object was hard to focus on. I immediately switched from static pictures to video using my Samsung Note 5. I was inside my Jeep Wrangler with family. All 4 of us saw the object including my retired Army father. We watched the object fly N then switch to a NE direction heading towards Nellis AFB. At first, there were two objects. However, once the objects moved towards the NE, the second object disappeared and I could only see the first and larger object.

https://youtu.be/y3tXEfhN74c

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz