Latest topics
» Eyes wide Open ~ That's Not all Folks
Today at 6:01 pm by Jaguar-2016

» #PizzaGate - BREAKING NEWS - MAJOR Police Presence & Comet Ping Pong Block - Man Arrested
Today at 5:08 pm by Jaguar-2016

» The Black Swan Event They Didn’t Expect: PizzaGate
Today at 5:03 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Victory for Standing Rock Sioux: Dakota Access Pipeline to be Rerouted
Today at 4:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Something SO BIG, Yet Hardly Any Attention! A Worldwide Event TAKING STORM!!
Today at 1:43 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Pens an Urgent Letter: “I’ll See You at Standing Rock”
Today at 12:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Something Massive in Our Solar System Has Tilted the Sun by 6 Degrees
Today at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» GOING CASHLESS... OR GOING GOLD?
Today at 12:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DELEGATION OF DOCTORS GO TO STANDING ROCK
Today at 11:51 am by Honeybee63

» The History of the Crystal Skulls and Their Unsolved Mystery
Today at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» EVER SEEN A REAL GIANT BEFORE??
Today at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» ZAP aka Jerzy Babkowski aka Dragonsheart!
Today at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alien Cube Ship Seen 3 Times In NASA Sun Video
Today at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Feds Approve NEXUS Pipeline, The New “DAPL” That Will Run Through Ohio
Today at 8:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» All The News is Fake!
Today at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» International Notice to Vatican City in the matter of Vatican City subject: “Anna Hapsburg”,aka “Anna Von Reitz”
Today at 8:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic Weeks End RV/GCR News
Today at 7:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» TODAY, for Standing Rock :: A Global Synchronized Prayer
Today at 7:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12/03/2016 -- Alaska hit by M6.0 earthquake -- Europe under pressure + New forecast areas
Yesterday at 10:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ 12/03/2016
Yesterday at 9:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt, The Sedona Connection
Yesterday at 8:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TNT Tony Superfantastic Dinar Dedication "A History Through Pictures"
Yesterday at 7:17 pm by RamblerNash

» Oceti Sakowi: Confiscated Medic Canoes Retrieved by Protectors from Turtle Island
Yesterday at 7:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bosnian Pyramids Unusual Energy Phenomena
Yesterday at 2:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR SCAMTASTIC CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLATANS » Dave Schmidt » Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th

Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:00 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

https://youtu.be/mXmflAeNt2g

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

2 Re: Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th on Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:54 pm

Serena1

scammer

3 Re: Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th on Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:06 pm

RamblerNash

4 Re: Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th on Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:51 pm

Enlightencim

For someone new to all of this, please elaborate on how he is a scammer. Thank you.

5 Re: Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th on Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:48 am

aestheticmedic

I think if things turn out to be a scam Dave will have been scammed too. Time will tell.

6 Re: Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:44 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Maybe people feel Dave is a scammer as he has embezzlement allegations on him from his time running for state Senator of Washington.

http://www.readyfortheshift.com/2012/02/08/dave-schmidt-is-an-alledged-embezzler-was-the-hope-chestbridge-fund-compromised/#.V8BVQTVkkUc

btw... Welcome Enlightencim! Thanks for joining and commenting here. :)

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

7 Re: Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:30 am

Red Panda

aestheticmedic wrote:I think if things turn out to be a scam Dave will have been scammed too. Time will tell.

Yes, Dave has submitted his currency to be exchanged along with all the other Round 1 participants.  Unless those running the exchange become selective, everyone will lose if they don't deliver.

Dave is expecting millions in return.  It seems unlikely, but I keep an open mind. 

Dave is, however, starting to use similar excuses as that of ZAP/Jerzy Babkowski, which is not a good sign.

From Dave's recent newsletter,

Dave Schmidt wrote:On the radio program I covered why we had another delay in the funds being released for round 1 funding.  This process is not simple and there is a great deal of opposition from those who do not want these exchanges to transpire.  Last week the problem was due to another effort at computer hacking into the bank accounts.  That was fixed and they are back on schedule.

Another possibility is they give him a cut of the take, and that exceeds the amount of currency he will lose.

8 Re: Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th on Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:28 pm

aestheticmedic

There are people in opposition on the Chinese side too that don't want it to happen, a number between 1-20 have been taken out.  The money has to get here so it can be distributed. What amazes me about this currency deal is "they" have attempted to fund governments 3-4 times, over the last several hundred years to help people but it doesn't happen, so this time, a never before thing is to happen, taking paper bills, with names, Zim, Dong, Dinar and probably others, worth nothing and just exchanging it for asset backed currency, that is like really crazy, they are hoping the common man will be more generous (start humanitarian projects) than the cold blooded, pedifile lying corrupt politicians and religious leaders, wonder what took them so long to figure it out. Its easy to be lied to by them.

9 Re: Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th on Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:07 pm

Red Panda

aestheticmedic wrote:taking paper bills, with names, Zim, Dong, Dinar and probably others, worth nothing

Unlike the Zim (suspended) or Dinar (highly devalued), the Dong is not worth nothing.  It is traded on the forex.  It can be purchased and sold readily at a bank, unlike the Zim or Dinar. 

Dave says "they" are aiming for 30,000 to 40,000 people to participate in this exchange.  If 10,000 of those submitted $200 each worth of Dong, "they" could simply trade it in and collect $2,000,000.  Not bad for having Dave do all the work. 

I suspect that is the minimum "they" would collect, as Dave has been steering people from the Dinar and Zim, and recommending the Dong.

Some of those people may buy $1,000 or more worth of Dong, so that they can expect a large escrow account to direct towards humanitarian funding, as well as several millions in their own pocket. 

This could net "them" $10 million or more.

The part I don't understand is why Round 2 is not yet underway.  If they are aiming to collect as much as possible, they would start Round 2 right away. 

This leaves me with a question mark about the whole thing.  Could it be as Dave says it is?

Wouldn't it make more sense to have a foundation that people could apply to for grants, rather than, as you say, trade paper for paper and then hope people do good things with it?

10 Re: Dave Schmidt ~ Aug. 24th on Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:35 am

Enlightencim

Thank you for the warm welcome PurpleSkyz. And thank you to everyone who has responded and provided thoughtful dialogue to my inquiry. I am very cautious but hopeful. I have several humanitarian projects I would love to create with the proposed funding that I would not be able to raise by myself. I am not going to get greedy personally and will only trust the process with a minimal investment so that i can let go of the fear or worry of whether it is true or not and focus on the vision of those projects to fruition of the projects that so many need today. Thanks again to everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum