OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 The Secret Order of the Illuminati.....This whole thing with the Illuminati and a Shadow Government may be unreal to many people, but stay with me for a while and give it a chance EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 The Secret Order of the Illuminati.....This whole thing with the Illuminati and a Shadow Government may be unreal to many people, but stay with me for a while and give it a chance EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 The Secret Order of the Illuminati.....This whole thing with the Illuminati and a Shadow Government may be unreal to many people, but stay with me for a while and give it a chance EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 The Secret Order of the Illuminati.....This whole thing with the Illuminati and a Shadow Government may be unreal to many people, but stay with me for a while and give it a chance EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 The Secret Order of the Illuminati.....This whole thing with the Illuminati and a Shadow Government may be unreal to many people, but stay with me for a while and give it a chance EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 The Secret Order of the Illuminati.....This whole thing with the Illuminati and a Shadow Government may be unreal to many people, but stay with me for a while and give it a chance EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 The Secret Order of the Illuminati.....This whole thing with the Illuminati and a Shadow Government may be unreal to many people, but stay with me for a while and give it a chance EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 The Secret Order of the Illuminati.....This whole thing with the Illuminati and a Shadow Government may be unreal to many people, but stay with me for a while and give it a chance EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 The Secret Order of the Illuminati.....This whole thing with the Illuminati and a Shadow Government may be unreal to many people, but stay with me for a while and give it a chance EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 The Secret Order of the Illuminati.....This whole thing with the Illuminati and a Shadow Government may be unreal to many people, but stay with me for a while and give it a chance EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 The Secret Order of the Illuminati.....This whole thing with the Illuminati and a Shadow Government may be unreal to many people, but stay with me for a while and give it a chance EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 The Secret Order of the Illuminati.....This whole thing with the Illuminati and a Shadow Government may be unreal to many people, but stay with me for a while and give it a chance EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 The Secret Order of the Illuminati.....This whole thing with the Illuminati and a Shadow Government may be unreal to many people, but stay with me for a while and give it a chance EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 The Secret Order of the Illuminati.....This whole thing with the Illuminati and a Shadow Government may be unreal to many people, but stay with me for a while and give it a chance EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 The Secret Order of the Illuminati.....This whole thing with the Illuminati and a Shadow Government may be unreal to many people, but stay with me for a while and give it a chance EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 The Secret Order of the Illuminati.....This whole thing with the Illuminati and a Shadow Government may be unreal to many people, but stay with me for a while and give it a chance EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 The Secret Order of the Illuminati.....This whole thing with the Illuminati and a Shadow Government may be unreal to many people, but stay with me for a while and give it a chance EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 The Secret Order of the Illuminati.....This whole thing with the Illuminati and a Shadow Government may be unreal to many people, but stay with me for a while and give it a chance EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 The Secret Order of the Illuminati.....This whole thing with the Illuminati and a Shadow Government may be unreal to many people, but stay with me for a while and give it a chance EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 The Secret Order of the Illuminati.....This whole thing with the Illuminati and a Shadow Government may be unreal to many people, but stay with me for a while and give it a chance EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 The Secret Order of the Illuminati.....This whole thing with the Illuminati and a Shadow Government may be unreal to many people, but stay with me for a while and give it a chance EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 The Secret Order of the Illuminati.....This whole thing with the Illuminati and a Shadow Government may be unreal to many people, but stay with me for a while and give it a chance EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Secret Order of the Illuminati.....This whole thing with the Illuminati and a Shadow Government may be unreal to many people, but stay with me for a while and give it a chance

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

http://www.illuminati-news.com/moriah.htm

Great information!!! and its time to stop them in their tracks!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

The Secret Order of the Illuminati
(A Brief History of the Shadow Government)

by Wes Penre, Nov 12, 1998 (Updated September 26, 2009)

Thoughts Aside

In competitive banking market chase bank has taken prime position. Majority of the investors love to have their account in this bank, just because of 24/7 online banking system. This online system causes a big increment in credit card merchant account. To encourage the online trading, different banks are providing business loan with very easy terms and conditions. So if you thinking to start your own business and looking for investment, go online and apply for loan.

Table on Contents:

Introduction

The Illuminati

Secret Societies

The Bavarian Illuminati

Cecil Rhodes and the Round Table

The Black Magicians

The Anti-Christ

The Bilderbergers

The Trilateral Commission

The Council on Foreign Relations

Where To Go From Here

Introduction

This whole thing with the Illuminati and a Shadow Government may be unreal to many people, but stay with me for a while and give it a chance. I encourage you to read this introductory, over-viewing article before you read anything else from this website, unless you are already familiar with the Illuminati. Even then it would probably be refreshing to read it. This article is exactly just that - an overview.

The evidence and in depth discussions to support my information is not going to be provided in this particular article; it only summarizes what is discussed on the rest of my website. So after you have finished reading this overview, you need to look for references and evidence among the rest of the articles in this database, set up for you for your own further research. When finished reading this article, continue by going to the Site Map (in the left frame of this page) and choose a subject of choice. It is similar to laying a puzzle; you need to lay one piece at the time to fit it into the big picture. Sometimes you have to remove a piece because you notice it didn't fit 100% and replace it with one that fits better. This is the way to find your way through an overload of Media lies, cover-ups and half-truths. It is not an easy task, but if we have the willingness and a certain amount of patience we can do it. You will find out that it is "a game within games within games". We are the flies being stuck in a giant web of deceit. The question is: who is the Spider?

I believe you will have enough information on this web site to get the whole picture of what is going on and who is pulling the strings, so if you look at it with an open mind, I think that after a while you will have little doubt that the Shadow Government, a Global Elite, is trying to create a malevolent World Government above our heads, and they are just about to succeed!

These are not some paranoid conspiracy theories, like some people want you to believe, but facts backed up by evidence and even admitted by some of the people I am exposing as being behind the plot. Much of it is therefore already in the open if we have eyes to see and ears to hear.

I am not trying to convince you that I have the whole picture to present to you, but I do say that I am very certain that an agenda to control the whole world and create a One World Government, an old goal for these people, is about to be completed, and it's bound to happen in YOUR lifetime.

Most of us agree that something is very wrong with this world. Civil wars, diseases, famine, ethnic cleansing, religious wars, different violations of human rights ... the list is long and it just goes on. Are all those bad conditions totally separated from each other, or do they have a common source?

All I ask from you is to think for yourself and have an open mind. Throw away everything "you've been told", things "you've learnt in school", what you've "heard on the radio", what you've "seen on Television", what "politicians have told you" etc. - just for a moment. Let's start thinking for ourselves for just awhile. It's not too often we have that opportunity when we on a daily basis are bombarded with information and propaganda wherever we are. We are constantly fed with opinions, bad news and lies, and there are tons of untold secrets. Life is hectic; we have to earn a living, and we are afraid to be laid off work. Our survival is threatened constantly, at least that's how it seems, and this is primarily occupying our thinking these days. So what is it that causes so much fear and uncertainty in our lives? Is life really this threatening, or is somebody creating a condition of fear and terror on purpose? Much of this fear and terror is spread through Media, which are owned by a few people at the very top of the society, whom I sometimes call the "Puppet Masters" or the "Brotherhood". And those people have their very own dark agenda.

The Illuminati (not to be confused with the Bavarian Illuminati; more about that later) is a very secretive group of occult practitioners who have been around for thousands and thousands of years and are using the Jewish Cabala as one of their guidelines to oppress the rest of the population. It is not a boys' club or a group of adults trying to get some excitement in life; this is something much bigger and much more sinister. It is an extremely well structured organization consisting of people in very High Places. Those people are the Super Wealthy, who stand above the law. Many of them don't even appear on the list of the wealthiest people in the world - they are that secret. What is driving them is power, money and control over life and death of others and themselves.

This web site has a certain purpose. First of all I will try to brief you on the current scene, especially the political one, in the world of today. This is the truth about politics and world affairs, which you will never know about by reading newspapers, watch TV or listen to the radio. I will try to comment on important things we are fed with through different Media outlets and explain or debate them. All this based on the facts I am going to give you soon. I will also try to present a solution in a specific section of my site. Secondly, I will try to show you what is the ultimate goal for these people and how to fight this evil in a very effective way, without using any violence or weapons of any kind. Yes, that IS possible and actually the only way! When you've studied this some more, you will understand too.

This web site will be currently updated as new information comes in. But to understand it all, you have to be briefed on what is going on behind the scenes on this planet and beyond, the version you were never meant to hear - the truth certain people don't want you to know.

The Illuminati

The word Illuminati means 1. People claiming to be unusually enlightened with regard to a subject. 2. Illuminati Any of various groups claiming special religious enlightenment. Latin illmint, from pl. of illmintus, past participle of illminre, to light up. See illuminate.

These definitions are taken from "The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language".

Like the definitions tell us, any group which considers itself "enlightened" could rightfully call themselves the Illuminati. This is also the case! If you google "The Illuminati", you will find quite a few groups claiming this name. It can be confusing, so before we continue, I want to make very clear that the Illuminati we are discussing here is NOT a benevolent secret society who wants to bring peace and harmony to this world by helping to bring back freedom to the people. I know such a benevolent group exists and also happens to call itself "The Illuminati", so I apologize if some people will mix up the different groups. The Illuminati I am exposing here is the super-rich Power Elite with an ambition to create a slave society!

The Illuminati are the top players on the International playground, basically belonging to the thirteen of the wealthiest families in the world, and they are the men who really rule the world from behind the scenes (yes, they are mostly men, with a few exceptions). They are the REAL Decision Makers, who make up the rules for presidents and governments to follow, and they are often held from public scrutiny, as their action can't stand scrutiny. They are connected by bloodlines going back thousands and thousands of years in time, and they are very careful keeping those bloodlines as pure as possible from generation to generation. The only way to do so is by interbreeding. That is why you so often see royalties marry royalties, for example. Their parents decide whom their children should marry.

Their power lies in the occult, (magic rituals) and in economy - money creates power. The Illuminati own all the International banks, the oil-businesses, the most powerful businesses of industry and trade, they infiltrate politics and education and they own most governments - or at the very least control them. They even own Hollywood and the Music Industry.

A good example is the American election for presidency. It is no secret that the candidate who gets the most sponsorship in form of money and positive Media coverage wins the election, as this gives the power to "un-create" the opposed candidate and effectively promote the candidate who will follow the plans of the Illuminati. Media, knowing how to manipulate ignorant people, can easily steer an election in a desired direction so the candidate that's been selected by the Illuminati wins. More often than not, it is the candidate with the 'purest bloodline' and who is the most corrupt that will be chosen for the job. The Illuminati put in top positions people who they know have a dark past, so they can be easily controlled. If these appointed people, who are promised fame and fortune if they follow the rules, are breaking the same rules, the Puppet Masters can easily get them back in line by threatening to put their dirty laundry out to dry in public. If that doesn't help, the person will end up like John F. Kennedy and others.

More often than not the Illuminati sponsor both sides to have a game to entertain the ignorant public. They decide who will be the next president, and they see to that their man wins, even if they have to cheat like they did in Florida when President George W Bush "won" over Al Gore. Even if their pre-elected candidate for some reason can't win and the other candidate does, they just go to Plan B, which is very well structured and prepared before hand, should this happen. So basically, no matter which candidate wins the race, THEY win. They control both the Democratic and Republican parties. Most president campaigns are financed with drug money, which is understandable when you understand that the Illuminati run the drug trade industry as well (more about this elsewhere on this website). Elections are really not necessary, but they let us vote so we can have a game, and by letting us do so, they pretend to follow the Constitution. It gives us an illusion of choice.

But isn't the President running the game? Not the least. Think of the President as the CEO of big corporate America. He is the decision maker as long as he is following the polices of the company. If he should have own ideas how to change things, he needs approval from the real owners of America Inc., which is the Hidden Hand, the Illuminati. The power is not with the politicians, but with the Illuminati, whose top players, as far up in power as we can confirm, are mostly of a Sectarian Jewish Elite, who in modern time use Zionism as a tool to create a Jewish State in Israel with Jerusalem as their Capitol. Zionists are not to be confused with the common Jews, who have nothing to do with this treason against humanity. Soon enough you will see that you don't even have to be a Christian to realize that the Bible Prophecies anticipating an AntiChrist and the "End of the World as we now it" are actually unfolding right before our eyes!

The leading candidates for Presidency are carefully chosen from the occult bloodlines of the thirteen Illuminati families, and if we research all the Presidents of the United States from the beginning and up to present time, we will find that almost all of them are of the same royal bloodline, and they are all "family"; related by ancestry and family trees. Royalty is equivalent to the Illuminati. We have heard a lot about this during presidential campaigns lately, where mass media have revealed the family ties between the candidates and also showed how a certain candidate is of royal blood.

The Illuminati have "six disciplines of training" within their Family. These are:

1. Military
2. Government
3. Spiritual
4. Scholarship
5. Leadership
6. Science

Each member is schooled extensively in all of them from early childhood. Like an Illuminati member said: "With the addition [to the above six disciplines] of a complicit Media machine and ownership of your Financial establishments, all bases are covered."

One thing I want to make clear here is that any person can join a secret society if you are accepted, but no one can join the Illuminati. You are born into it and have to be of the right bloodline. Greedy and evil people join their agenda for power and money, but they can't join the Illuminati itself. Important distinction.

So what is the true goal of the Illuminati? The main goal is to create a One World Government, with them on top to rule the world into slavery and dictatorship. George Bush Sr. and a few other major players like Mikhail Gorbachev and Gordon Brown have openly called for a New World Order, which is referring to this One World Government. In fact it's nothing new with the New World Order, it's the same Old World Order that has always been in place. The only difference is that now they want to put the crown upon the head of their World Dictator, and with that their mission is completed; the Battle of Planet Earth is won!

This is a very old goal of theirs, and to understand it fully, one must realize that this goal isn't of a kind that's supposed to be obtained within one lifetime; it has been a goal that slowly is to be reached over a long period of time. However, they have accomplished more in this direction during the last few decades than they have done in hundreds of years, due to the Industrialization and the Information Technology Era. Their immediate task is to lower the living standard of the developed countries, like the United States and Europe, to a low enough level so the government can more easily control us (you can see this happening). The living standard in the third world countries will then increase to the same low level that is planned for the developed countries, so that it all evens out. To be able to accomplish a "New World Order", the living standard must be similar all over the world - they want a uniform world to rule over. We can see this goal slowly being reached right before our eyes. The following article shows it clearly: Africa and Asia Push for 'New World Order'.

This goal has been planned away from the public, in secrecy within Secret Societies. Most Secret Societies with secret grades of initiation are these days controlled by this malevolent Illuminati cabal, and Freemasonry is perhaps the best known of them all. Although Freemasonry and a few other secret societies were not created by the Puppet Masters, they have been infiltrated over time and there are very few unique ones left that are actually working against the Power Bloodlines. The Elite that controls the societies and the Illuminati are occultists and black magicians. They say their God is Lucifer, "The Light Bearer", and by occult practices they manipulate and influence the masses. Although branches of the Illuminati are Gnostic in nature and claim to acknowledge Lucifer as the Head of the Game, even that seems to be a deception. With time and after years of research, I've come to understand that Lucifer is not equivalent to Satan, but they are two different entities. The REAL power behind the Brotherhood is therefore not Lucifer, but Satan himself! Hence, it is correct to refer to this cabal as being Satanists and not Luciferian. It doesn't matter if you and I believe in this or not, as long as they do. And they take it very seriously.

It's a breath-taking thought that this planet, as a matter of fact, is run with Black Magic - a planet where magic is not supposed to exist at all in any shape and form, except in the movies and in books, and if somebody tells you it does exist, he/she will most certainly be ridiculed. After people have watched movies like "Lord of the Rings" they wish there was more magic in their lives; little do they know...

From the occult, science, mind control and Intelligence have developed. By taking over the Movie Industry, the Record companies, and by their control of the Fine Arts, they know how to influence the teenagers to dance to their tune and accept their kind of reality. This makes sense if you look at what kind of "entertainment" we are enforced to enjoy. If you doubt it, just look at what influence the modern music has on the kids; it's not uplifting and doesn't have love and compassion as its end product. It promotes darkness, not light. And I am talking about the overall effect, not individual artists, whom on rare occasions may release something positive.

In fact, the music the teenagers have to listen to is often totally without quality and lead many of them into "robotism", apathy, violence and drugs. It's also used for mind control, as we shall see later. Real quality music is rejected by the big record companies in favor for those with lack of talent. Since Black Sabbath in the beginning of the 70:s and the Rolling Stones before them, Satanism (magic and black magic) has been promoted through the music industry. Many groups followed on the same track and have always been Hard Sale and heavily promoted and distributed. Ozzy Osbourne is still going strong as is his buddy, Marilyn Manson. Some people dispute that Black Sabbath were into Black Magic, but were actually singing about God and condemning Satan. This is of course not true, but a playing with words. It doesn't matter how you present the lyrics when the vibration of the music is dark and gloomy. Tony Iommi, the guitar player in Black Sabbath, tuned down his guitar to create this low vibration in their music, something that the later Heavy Metal and Death Metal Industry adopted big time. Geezer Butler, bass player in Black Sabbath and the one who wrote most lyrics, admitted in public that Black Sabbath were into black magic.

The same thing goes with Hollywood, which is also controlled and created by the Jewish branch of the Illuminati and the Mafia (same Masters). The "E.T"-movies, Dooms Day films and catastrophe-movies all align with the purpose to influence us in certain directions, as we shall see later in this article. Occult movies have also been made popular by Walt Disney and others to influence our children. All to prepare for days to come. Still, for those with eyes to see and ears to hear, there is a lot to learn from the Hollywood movies. The Brotherhood loves to put the truth out there in plain sight in form of symbolism and coded messages. Those with the knowledge to interpret it will be able to get the message. The rest of the population only see an entertaining movie played out in front of them. They miss the whole point.

I told you above that the men who control the Illuminati are members of thirteen wealthy families. Who they are has always been a well hidden secret, and the leadership has gone from man to man over generations. Nevertheless, no secrecy is kept forever, and sooner or later there will be leaks, so also in this case. Not many people knew who these families are exactly, but quite recently this has become known, due to people from the Illuminati who have left the Order and revealed the most remarkable information. So here are the names of the 13 families - the Secret Government (and here is another link, in case one of the websites goes down, and here is yet another one).

1. Astor
2. Bundy
3. Collins
4. DuPont
5. Freeman
6. Kennedy
7. Li (Chinese)
8. Onassis
9. Rockefeller
10. Rothschild
11. Russell
12. van Duyn
13. Merovingian (European Royal Families)

The following families are also interconnected with those above:

1. Reynolds
2. Disney
3. Krupp
4. McDonald

Also, in addition to those four families, there are hundreds of others that are more remotely connected to the main 13 Illuminati bloodlines. Although significant, they are not mentioned here; they are considered less powerful and less "pure" by the 13 Elite Bloodlines.

All the families above can be studied in much more detail in Fritz Springmeier's excellent book: "Bloodlines of the Illuminati".

Secret Societies (continue) pls hit that link

http://www.illuminati-news.com/moriah.htm

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum