Latest topics
» UFO Fleet Over Earth on ISS
KP ~ Journey of Oppositions and Openings EmptyYesterday at 5:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What Were These Strange Black Objects Surrounding The Curiosity Rover On Mars?
KP ~ Journey of Oppositions and Openings EmptyYesterday at 5:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Orange fireballs Sighting in Charles Town, West Virginia
KP ~ Journey of Oppositions and Openings EmptyYesterday at 5:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RIP BBC - Jonathan Pie
KP ~ Journey of Oppositions and Openings EmptyYesterday at 4:55 pm by bs4ever

» Radar scans hint at King Tut hidden chamber
KP ~ Journey of Oppositions and Openings EmptyYesterday at 12:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» COVID19 UPDATES - Japanese Professor blows whistle on Diamond Princess plus MORE
KP ~ Journey of Oppositions and Openings EmptyYesterday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Man Who Works on 5G Towers Exposes the Dangers to Come
KP ~ Journey of Oppositions and Openings EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - ‘Q’, The Silent War Continues plus more
KP ~ Journey of Oppositions and Openings EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 2-17-2020 - US Corporation fails to meet payments date and threatens to poison world’s water supply
KP ~ Journey of Oppositions and Openings EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand
KP ~ Journey of Oppositions and Openings EmptyYesterday at 2:00 am by RamblerNash

» Blue Origin Plans to Get Into the Orbital Launch Game in 2021
KP ~ Journey of Oppositions and Openings EmptyYesterday at 1:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» SpaceX in 2021 Will Have 3,000 Employees Mass-Producing Two Starships Per Week
KP ~ Journey of Oppositions and Openings EmptyYesterday at 1:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - The Midnight Hour (0044) Clif High, webbot creator interview.
KP ~ Journey of Oppositions and Openings EmptyYesterday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Salients are lost in the planetary commotion
KP ~ Journey of Oppositions and Openings EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 4:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Concerns raised in NZ over hunt for 'giants'
KP ~ Journey of Oppositions and Openings EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 4:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » KP ~ Journey of Oppositions and Openings

KP ~ Journey of Oppositions and Openings

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1KP ~ Journey of Oppositions and Openings Empty KP ~ Journey of Oppositions and Openings on Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:22 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Journey of Oppositions and Openings (160824-160831)

Posted on 2016/09/01 by kauilapele
KP ~ Journey of Oppositions and Openings 160731_kp_kilauea_p1010160_crop_240_1 This past week’s trip / mission / journey was undoubtedly one of the most challenging of any I’ve recently undertaken, energetically speaking. Maybe no one else sees this, or saw this, as I moved around, but the “oppositions” to the movements I made were everywhere, and at every point.
So am I “making” an overly big thing about those “oppositions”? No. Because they were mine to face… mine to move through… mine to transmute… mine to “do whatever with”.
Whenever and wherever I am called, via the Guidance of my “Higher Innards”(as I like to call them), it is my responsibility to respond to that calling. It matters not what others may say, think, feel, suggest, imply… I go where I go, do what I do, sense what I sense, and operate how I operate. And nothing else matters.
The mission is mine. And only I am correctly configured to carry it out.
So when these oppositions come out in my face, those are also only mine to deal with. And I am configured, as well, to deal with them. And, possibly, I am the one who had a hand in creating them.
As many are aware, I rarely operate with groups. I find it easier to move and do and be when I am working in solitude… in solitude and in harmony with “The Energies”. Whatever I perceive those to be.
Some are not configured this way, although I know both the solo and the group “operators” are necessary to this planet’s transformation and ascension.
But I personally love working “on my own”, and that’s the way I’ll continue, unless Guidance tells me otherwise.
So this post isn’t really about this past week’s journey, I guess, but rather about “How we operate”. Each Light Worker BEing finds their own “mode of operation”. Eventually.
And whatever mode yours may be, I suggest embracing it, honoring it, and allowing the fullness of your BEingness to express through it.
A special mahalo (thank you) to all who sent their Light, Love, and support to this past week’s mission.
Aloha, KP

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum