Latest topics
» POOFness for SEPT 20: HIGHER LEVEL STAFF NEEDS YOUR HELP AND OTHER LIES FROM GHOULKOWSKI
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by RamblerNash

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES XXVII: CERN TAROT CYBER SEANCE - ADA LOVELACE & THE ORPHIC CIRCLE!
Yesterday at 7:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Horrific Tornado damage in Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | 21 09 2018
Yesterday at 6:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What Does it Mean to Experience Non-linearity Beyond the Five Senses?
Yesterday at 5:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Thriving with Foster and Kimberly
Yesterday at 4:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q ANON: WE ARE NOT ALONE!!! ROSWELL UFO CRASH REVISITED... plus MORE
Yesterday at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What Amazon Truck Drivers Witness Can't Be Explained!
Yesterday at 4:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FADE to BLACK FADERNIGHT w/ Corey Goode
Yesterday at 4:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Discover The Most Effective Way To Induce A Lucid Dream & It Works For Everyone
Yesterday at 4:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ PLANET X SYSTEM RISING SUNS IN EAST MEXICO! plus MORE
Yesterday at 3:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Shark Shaped UFO fixed in our solar system plus MORE
Yesterday at 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Light Unto the Peacekeepers by Anna Von Reitz plus more
Yesterday at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CAN WE CHANGE THE PAST?
Yesterday at 1:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dam Fails at North Carolina Power Plant, Coal Ash Leaking Into River
Yesterday at 1:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Real Name of Jesus & Tower of Babel, Predates Bible, Vatican Buried, Oxford Translated,
Yesterday at 11:26 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The GoldFish Report No. 272- Guests James Gilliland and Peter Maxwell Slattery of ECETI
Yesterday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» When Is The World Going to Tell This Man 'Enough Is Enough' - David Icke
Yesterday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Patty Greer - Taking our power back & US "soft military coup" unconstitutionally made Trump
Yesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe - Solar Observatory Shutdown - Additional Content from 9/19/18 Show
Yesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» ASSANGE'S LATEST INTERVIEW: YOU'RE BEING SPIED ON 'THIS IS AN EYE OPENER'
Yesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Demands the Office of the Inspector General and Congress Investigate Department of Justice for Fraud and Obstruction of Justice
Yesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "The Great Scam Reset Via Beijing"
Yesterday at 12:54 am by 4-truth

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » Jerzy Babkowski aka ZAP & Susan » HE'S BACK!! ZAP - NEEDS YOUR MONEY FOR A SECOND COMPUTER

HE'S BACK!! ZAP - NEEDS YOUR MONEY FOR A SECOND COMPUTER

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

POOFness for SEPT 6: ZAP - SECOND COMPUTER
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 6-Sep-2016 17:33:00

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: SECOND COMPUTER
Date: Tue, September 6, 2016 5:26 pm

ZAP SAYS

Hi All,

The unexpected happened again.

The second computer destruction has occurred.

I work 18 hours a day so the computer stay on 24 hours a day and is never turned off. It blew up on me again and I am again without a computer. I managed to get this message out through another one. If (again) anybody out there has a computer, or can help to get me another, I really really need one so I can work. This is too critical a time for me to be without.

Much thanks.

Love and Light

In Our service

Zap

CONTRIBUTIONS

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and information flowing.
Much Gratitude, Susan

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Reader: "NEVER WILL ANY OF HIS ONGOING FINANCING FICTION EVER HAPPEN, AS BABKOWSKI AND HIS TEAM ARE SIMPLY AN ..."
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 6-Sep-2016 18:42:43

(Thanks, J. :)

I've been amazed at how often someone sends me an e-mail expressing this same point of view.

But it doesn't make sense.

Apart from Zap's requests for voluntary assistance in helping out some other folks and sometimes for his own situation, neither Landa nor Humanus has asked anything of anyone. They are not seeking "crowd funding" for the humanitarian efforts they have talked about, just the opposite - they're saying the funds for those projects are en route, coming from one or more private sources.

Even if somehow the effort fails and they turn out the lights and go home, there's nothing about the endeavor that could be a basis for discrediting anyone.

Reader JK writes:

Re: POOFness for SEPT 6: ZAP - SECOND COMPUTER

Usual ZAP [Jerzy Babkowski] payment delay excuses, i.e., "the dog ate my homework ... again!" Expect many more of the same over the next days/weeks/months.

NEVER WILL ANY OF HIS ONGOING FINANCING FICTION EVER HAPPEN, AS BABKOWSKI AND HIS TEAM ARE SIMPLY AN ONGOING MISINFO PSYOP, WHOSE OBJECTIVE IS TO BRING DISCREDIT UPON OTHERS' HUMANITARIAN FUNDING EFFORTS SO ALL SUCH TYPE EFFORTS WILL BE DISMISSED AS INCREDULOUS AND FICTITIOUS, I.E., GUILT BY ASSOCIATION.

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Red Panda

An 18 hour workday.  Is that impressive or just nuts?  Is this really ZAP?  What happened to THE ALL CAPS?  Can't your buddies in China arrange to have a new one delivered to your door?  All it would take is one quick call.  If they can't do that, how we can we trust them with something as large as funding the reconstruction of the world?

PurpleSkyz

Admin
EXACTLY RedPanda!

If this is all done as Jerzy keeps saying it is then he can buy his own office equipment. He said he received the first payments so why the continued internet panhandling? Because he is full of shit. Plain and simple.

PurpleSkyz

Admin
But he sure goes through a lot of computers and laptops. huh... Maybe he picks them up and throws them across the room or beats the crap out of them after reading his work that I tweak then post here, Dinar Daily and other social media? :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum