Latest topics
» Q ANON IS THE NEW AGE MKULTRA MILITARY PSYOP
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyToday at 1:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sandy Hook: The curious case of Danbury Hospital’s premature Facebook message, 48 mins. before police received 911 call
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyToday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fascinating phenomenon,Heavenly beings in the sky? And Apocalyptic Sound.
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyToday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ What’s happening in the Sky all over the world? UFO Invasion! plus MORE
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyToday at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFOs ‘We Want to Know WhoThey Are’ Disclosure, US Navy & Encounters Reporting!
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyToday at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Machines from biomaterials becomes a Reality
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyToday at 12:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Living out of a storage locker for 2 months, in style!
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 11:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 10:32 pm by 4-truth

» How We Create Our Own Spiritual Growth
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 4:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Saturn occultation by the moon captured from South Africa
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 4:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kap Dwa - 2 Headed Mummifed Giant
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 4:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Microwaves & the Paranormal: As Serious as a Heart Attack
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 4:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» LAST MESSAGES - 2019 IS STRANGE Part 5 // APRIL
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 4:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Obama knew it all/ Seth Rich-Assange proof-Felons Vote from Jail?
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Aren’t Mumps Outbreaks Considered “Epidemic” When There are Thousands More Cases of Mumps than Measles?
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 4:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Glowing UFO Over Holtwood PA plus MORE
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 4:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford 4-22-19… “China poised to seize Daimler Benz blablabablabla
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 4:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Information - Notre Dame, Important Updates w/ Kevin Annett (lol as if he knows :)
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Iowa Farmland Looks Like An Ocean As Missouri River Overtakes Roads and Fields
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 4:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Summary Of Hoaxes By Deborah Tavares by snoop4truth
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SCIENTISTS USED CRISPR TO TURN A CELL INTO A BIOLOGICAL COMPUTER
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 3:35 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Your Science Education Degree is Fake | UAP
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 3:14 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Watch How Cops Ruined This Woman's Life With ONE False Arrest
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 3:13 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» MMR Vaccine,Grey Skinned Baby And The Dumb'ed Down American Masses 2019
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 3:13 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Crazy Discovery! They Sealed Up The Cave and Never Spoke About…..Until Now!
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 3:12 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Thousands of Boy Scout Leaders Face PED0 Allegations
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Frightening Legacy of US Syphilis Experiments in Guatemala
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 3:10 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» FLAT EARTH BRITISH.The Sinking Of Tartaria & The Rising Of The Phoenicians From The Sea.
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 3:10 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Are They Already Among Us ?! (2019-2020)
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Max Igan: How to Escape this GREAT FICTION
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 3:07 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Mercury. Antigravity and overunity. and some healing.
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 3:06 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Elephants Always Line Up To Hug This Woman. The Reason Why Left Me Speechless.
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 3:06 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Black Eyed Kids They're Back and Stranger Than Before, plus MUCH MORE
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Living in a Car on $800 a Month & UPDATE..
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 3:03 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 6TH MASS EXTINCTION UNDER WAY MILITARY MOVEMENT #WEATHER WARFARE LIVE!! #ANALYSIS
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 2:07 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Peacock Clock
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 2:06 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Invisibility - The Bibi Blog
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 2:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What Is the Point of Cosmic Awareness? | Gigi Young
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyYesterday at 2:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » SCAMTASTIC RV/GCR NEWS - SHADY CHARACTERS, CHARLETONS & THOSE DETERMINED TO STOP THEM! » Jerzy Babkowski aka ZAP & Susan » ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY

ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY Jerzy511
POOFness for SEPT 9: JOY OF HELPING II aka HELP FOR MARY
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 9-Sep-2016 19:44:55

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail, form Zap:

=====

HI ALL – I HAVE TO ASK TO HELP THIS SITUATION OUT WITH MARY AS THE CHURCH WOULD NOT KEEP HER ANYMORE – WE SOMEWHAT MANAGED EVERYTHING ELSE, BUT THIS CROPPED UP AND IS UNEXPECTED

ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY Seriously-dude-w-t-f

She told me to tell U thanks so much! But needs another $xxx to stay until Tuesday. Right now they R n a hotel for tonight.. Please let me know when the other could b sent. But thanks so much. I also told her money is for sure worst case according to U on xxx. Is that correct? (I SAID YES)

Please do. Seriously she cannot stay n her car and the church already said no. We R her only hope. Please let me know today as U read when …

ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY Tumblr_m44xssSoJp1qjgyuwo1_500

SHE NEEDS TO BE IN A BED NOT A CAR BECAUSE HER REQUIREMENT FOR LIFE IS IN TWO PARTS: THE OXYGEN BOTTLE/MEDS/IV DRIP/ETC, AND A BED – WE NEED TO GIVE HER THE BED – DYING IS NOT AN OPTION HERE, SO HERE I AM ASKING FOR HER – MUCH THANKS – LOVE AND LIGHT – IN OUR SERVICE – ZAP

ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY Th?id=OIP.Mceab77c24c05e2af28d5c0a7d9266e8do0&pid=15

ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY Do_not_donateZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY Do_not_donateZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY Do_not_donate

CONTRIBUTIONS

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and information flowing.
Much Gratitude, Susan

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY Th?id=OIP.M9b830c4ab7932a237766612a1cc6d566o0&pid=15

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY Th?id=OIP.Maa8bfc56e4a22a175419d1fca4bcc5b1o2&pid=15

IN JERZY'S CASE THE BLUNT INSTRUMENT IS HIS 2 TO 5 TIMES PER WEEK PULL ON HEART STRINGS WITH NEVER ONE SINGLE PROVABLE STORY TO GET THE KINDHEARTED TO SEND THEIR UNTRACEABLE DONATIONS TO HIM.

Help is needed right in your own town! Donating your money or time to local animal or homeless shelters, senior or youth facilities and food pantries is how you can actually know where your money is going and whom it is helping! You will also receive a tax receipt that you can use in your filings! Unlike when you donate to internet panhandlers.

Red Panda

Red Panda
Folks, if you have a project that you would like funded, you are better off going to a site like https://www.crowdrise.com/ or https://chuffed.org/ . At least they are real.

Humanus has no offices, no phone number and no charitable registration number.

For several YEARS now, Humanus has been saying that in a few days/weeks they will have funds available for humanitarian projects, but the funding never arrives.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum