OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY Jerzy511
POOFness for SEPT 9: JOY OF HELPING II aka HELP FOR MARY
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 9-Sep-2016 19:44:55
In Response To: POOFness for JUNE 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' (Mr.Ed)

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail, form Zap:

=====

HI ALL – I HAVE TO ASK TO HELP THIS SITUATION OUT WITH MARY AS THE CHURCH WOULD NOT KEEP HER ANYMORE – WE SOMEWHAT MANAGED EVERYTHING ELSE, BUT THIS CROPPED UP AND IS UNEXPECTED

ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY Seriously-dude-w-t-f

She told me to tell U thanks so much! But needs another $xxx to stay until Tuesday. Right now they R n a hotel for tonight.. Please let me know when the other could b sent. But thanks so much. I also told her money is for sure worst case according to U on xxx. Is that correct? (I SAID YES)

Please do. Seriously she cannot stay n her car and the church already said no. We R her only hope. Please let me know today as U read when …

ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY Tumblr_m44xssSoJp1qjgyuwo1_500

SHE NEEDS TO BE IN A BED NOT A CAR BECAUSE HER REQUIREMENT FOR LIFE IS IN TWO PARTS: THE OXYGEN BOTTLE/MEDS/IV DRIP/ETC, AND A BED – WE NEED TO GIVE HER THE BED – DYING IS NOT AN OPTION HERE, SO HERE I AM ASKING FOR HER – MUCH THANKS – LOVE AND LIGHT – IN OUR SERVICE – ZAP

ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY Th?id=OIP.Mceab77c24c05e2af28d5c0a7d9266e8do0&pid=15

ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY Do_not_donateZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY Do_not_donateZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY Do_not_donate

CONTRIBUTIONS

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and information flowing.
Much Gratitude, Susan

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY Th?id=OIP.M9b830c4ab7932a237766612a1cc6d566o0&pid=15

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ZAP ~ THE JOY OF HELPING (myself to a free ride on your donations!) Part 2 aka HELP FOR MARY Th?id=OIP.Maa8bfc56e4a22a175419d1fca4bcc5b1o2&pid=15

IN JERZY'S CASE THE BLUNT INSTRUMENT IS HIS 2 TO 5 TIMES PER WEEK PULL ON HEART STRINGS WITH NEVER ONE SINGLE PROVABLE STORY TO GET THE KINDHEARTED TO SEND THEIR UNTRACEABLE DONATIONS TO HIM.

Help is needed right in your own town! Donating your money or time to local animal or homeless shelters, senior or youth facilities and food pantries is how you can actually know where your money is going and whom it is helping! You will also receive a tax receipt that you can use in your filings! Unlike when you donate to internet panhandlers.

Red Panda

Red Panda

Folks, if you have a project that you would like funded, you are better off going to a site like https://www.crowdrise.com/ or https://chuffed.org/ . At least they are real.

Humanus has no offices, no phone number and no charitable registration number.

For several YEARS now, Humanus has been saying that in a few days/weeks they will have funds available for humanitarian projects, but the funding never arrives.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum