Latest topics
» More Crazy Wildlife Behavior - "They were chirping at 2:45am" - Turkey knocks on the FRONT door! Huh?
Today at 6:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Amazing Ancient Castle Found In The Clouds?
Today at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Film Footage Captures Completely Insane Climate Engineering Operations Over Las Vegas, Nevada
Today at 3:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING - Multiple Explosions Rock Superior, Wisconsin Oil Refinery, 1 Mile Evacuations In All Directions
Today at 2:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» They couldn't believe it was happening again...bigger than before!
Today at 2:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Corey Goode, Gerald O'Donnell : Remote Viewing
Today at 2:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» GENETICS, NANOTECH, AND ROBOTICS
Today at 2:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update April 26 2018
Today at 2:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Blue Dragon Stone Discovered in Morocco
Today at 2:10 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Interview w/ Classified Scientist Emery Smith - Deep Underground Bases & Examining ET Bodies
Today at 12:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Chemotherapy Fails Almost 97% of the Time Yet Doctors Still Recommend It, Why?
Today at 12:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Doctor says Flu shot design to cause cancer!
Today at 12:05 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» FDA Declares Homeopathic Remedies ‘Illegal’
Today at 11:56 am by terbo56

» Cannabis May Lead To “Complete Remission” Of Crohn’s Disease, Says Study
Today at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shocking New Study Shows Half of Cancer Patients are Killed by Chemotherapy, Not Cancer
Today at 11:36 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» BLISSPEDIA is a SCAM
Today at 11:29 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Thinking Out Loud…
Today at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 25: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the CONMAN PANHANDLING GHOUL BARBER of CALGARY
Today at 9:40 am by EL_O_EL

» NEW STUDY: Aluminum In Vaccines Unsafe
Today at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘King Kong’: Watch a 10-year-old blind pianist play Frank Zappa’s concert showstopper
Today at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Aug Tellez ~ Stargate to the Cosmos ~ Hosts Janet Dr Sasha REUPLOAD
Today at 9:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Part 2: HRC Common Law Indictment: When Pigs FLY #LAWOFTHELAND
Today at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kanye West Joins Trump Train
Today at 8:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Gaia’s 2nd data release: 1.7 billion stars!
Today at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Generation X and the Tranny Transition
Today at 8:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke live in Maastricht - Programmed Perception and World Events as They Really Are
Today at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Falling UFO Recorded on Video During a UK Storm
Today at 8:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Second Broward County Sheriff’s deputy dead, at 53
Today at 8:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’
Today at 8:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» We are having a spiritual experience
Today at 8:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Yahweh The Man Who Summons UFOs In Public Directly
Today at 8:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO with impossible speed and agility over Area 51 filmed from plane plus MORE
Today at 7:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford 4-23-18
Today at 7:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Q Anon Update April 25 - Iran Next
Today at 2:09 am by Serena1

» Plastic Free Boy
Yesterday at 10:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO DISCLOSURE, ISS, MUFON, SETI & NASA » UFO-like objects being struck by lightning over Corsica

UFO-like objects being struck by lightning over Corsica

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

UFO-like objects being struck by lightning over Corsica

On September 8, 2016, that night was my last night in Corsica, just before the end of vacations. A beautiful thunderstorm surprised tourists, around 21: 00 pm. A lot of people gathered to witness the huge lightning bolts crossing the dark sky.

As the house I rented was close to this nice place, I quickly took my camera and tried to catch few lightning strikes.

I sat down and put my elbows on my knees to be as stable as possible. I was not looking at the screen while recording, fortunately: I noticed strange lights falling down the sky just after the lightning twice.

Probably some rare ball lightning phenomena, as many said…But I'm not convinced. When I checked my first video, one of the lights seems hit by the lightning, and creates some kind of electric discharge. The object then falls off the sky, and looks like it's burning.

I then noticed two big "explosions" in the second lightning bolt. I first thought "Nothing impressive, probably the lightning bolts, normal pattern". But after viewing the footage in slow-mo, I saw a kind of fast "light" going in the storm direction. The object went straight through the lightning bolt, causing the strange "electrical explosion".

Right now, I can't explain this phenomena, I have no idea of how that is possible. Another explosion of this type is visible at 2:41, but I don't know if it's related to the first one. Who knows. But I'm sure there's a link between the group of lights and this "explosion".

After checking the second video and spotting the same "falling UFO" and four / five other lights aligned above the lightning bolt, I started opening my editing program to type explanations on the videos. When zooming in to show some close ups, I noticed a suspect stationary object next to the storm. On the video, it really looks metallic, due to the lightning reflecting on its side. I'm even more confused about this one. Maybe some type of craft spying the area? Man-made or not, this object is really weird too.

My guess is that the two falling objects are UFOs (any object) hit by the strikes, burning and falling while being consumed in mid-air.

https://youtu.be/ImYfTRgiIHc

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum