OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) Jerzy511

POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ...
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 13-Sep-2016 23:08:12
In Response To: POOFness for JUNE 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' (Mr.Ed)

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: TO HELP OR ...
Date: Tue, September 13, 2016 10:27 pm

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL,

I HAVE RECEIVED A FEW EMAILS ASKING WHY I KEEP ASKING FOR HELP, AND WHY DON’T I GET A JOB. I WISH I COULD REALLY, BUT THAT WOULD MEAN I WOULD HAVE TO ABANDON THE WORK TO DATE AND THAT’S A FEW YEARS OF HOURS AND HOURS THAT WOULD WASTE. AT TIMES I LONG FOR SIMPLER DAYS, AND THEN THE CELL RINGS.

POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) Ron

BY ASKING, I AM TRYING TO SUSTAIN THE TEAM SO THAT WE HIT THE GROUND RUNNING. THIS HAS BEEN DIFFICULT AND SOMETIMES IMPOSSIBLE. WE HAVE LOST PEOPLE, AND WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF LOSING MORE. RIGHT NOW, MARY IS STUCK WITHOUT SHELTER STARTING TOMORROW, AND LAYING HER FLAT IN A CAR WITH THE OXYGEN BOTTLE AND ALL THE THINGS THAT KEEP HER ALIVE IS NOT AN OPTION. I AM REALLY TIRED OF COMING TO YOU GUYS AND ASKING TO GET OVER THE HUMP AND KEEP PEOPLE ALIVE

POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) Shut-up-just-stop

, YET I MUST. SO I ASK. PLEASE HELP.

BY THE WAY, BABY BRADD IS OUT OF DANGER, OUT OF THE HOSPITAL, AND ON SEMI-SOLID FOOD. HE HAD A DANGEROUS BOUT WITH DIARRHEA AND WAS BADLY DEHYDRATED. AFTER A LONG TIME IN THE HOSPITAL, PAYMENT WAS DUE OTHERWISE MOM WOULD NOT HAVE SON UNTIL BILL WAS PAID, AND IT WOULD ACCRUE, AND BECOME AN IMPOSSIBLE BILL TO PAY. THIS WOULD BE A TERRIBLE SITUATION, AND YOUR HELP IS WHAT SAVED THAT SITUATION. THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST FOCUS POINTS FOR ME. THE SINGLE MOTHER AND HER KIDS. WE WILL DO BIG THINGS THERE.

POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) Tumblr_mqu8ssjlgM1qcu3vno1_500

THERE ARE OTHER SITUATIONS, BUT YOU GET MY DRIFT. WHATEVER IS DONATED, GOES OUT IMMEDIATELY TO WHOEVER HAS THE MOST CRITICAL SITUATION. THIS IS ONGOING UNTIL THE FUNDS HIT.

DO WE HAVE FUNDS COMING? YES, WE DO.

POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) GIF-yeah-right-GIF

WILL I BE HELPING OTHERS WHEN THE FUNDS DO COME? THE ANSWER IS YES.

BUT BE MINDFUL OF THE TIMING WE ARE UNDER. TODAY I WAS TOLD THE WINDOW FOR THE COMPLETION OF THE TRANSFER TO THE PAYMASTER IS OPEN TOMORROW, AND IT WILL GET DONE THEN. SO FROM THAT POINT, WE ARE ON THE CLOCK AND THE FIRST FUNDS WILL START FLOWING IN. THIS IS JUST A STRAIGHTFORWARD PROCESS THAT ONCE INITIATED, GOES THROUGH TO ITS NATURAL CONCLUSION. ALL THIS IS DONE UNDER THE VERY WATCHFUL EYE OF THE AUTHORITIES, AND MUST BE DONE PROPERLY. ONE COMMA OUT OF PLACE AND YOU CAN EXPECT AT LEAST A DAY DELAY, AND IN ADDITION, WE ARE AT THE WEEKEND AND THE MID AUTUMN FESTIVAL IN CHINA IS TOMORROW, SO ONLY ONE DAY LEFT TO GET IT DONE THIS WEEK AND GET THE FIRST FUNDS SENT TO THE PAYMASTER. THAT’S THE FINE EDGE WE ARE ON NOW. IF THE WINDOW IS MISSED, AH WELL. WE CAN NOT DO ANYTHING BUT WAIT OVER THE WEEKEND. YOU REALLY HAVE TO HAVE PATIENCE FOR THIS STUFF, BELIEVE ME.

ON THE HELP TO OTHERS (BESIDES WHAT IS BEING DONE TO KEEP THE TEAM ALIVE IN HEALTH, SHELTER AND FOOD), I HAVE STATED A FEW TIMES NOW THAT A SPECIAL RELIEF FUNDS TRUST (OR FOUNDATION) WILL BE SET UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO PROVIDE SUCH HELP. IT IS NOT IMMEDIATE. IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME MAYBE A MONTH, MAYBE TWO – I DO NOT KNOW PRECISION ON THIS AS IT IS THE FIRST TIME SOMETHING LIKE THIS IS ATTEMPTED. SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME AND KNOW THAT I WILL HURRY AS BEST I CAN. I NEED TO GET THE RIGHT LAWYER IN TAX STRUCTURES FOR PHILANTHROPIC DEPLOYMENT, AND SET UP THE STRUCTURE AND GET THE TRUST TO PUT SOME RELIEF FUNDS INTO THAT ACCOUNT. NOTHING MAGIC JUST STRAIGHTFORWARD EXPECTED STEPS TO BE DONE BEFORE YOU ARE OPERATIONAL.

ON THE TOPIC OF ASKING FOR HELP, I REALLY HOPE I AM CLEAR ABOUT ALL THIS. IT IS NOT A MATTER OF ME BEING ON A GRIDDLE FOR ASKING FOR HELP, AS I DO NOT FEEL I AM THERE AT ALL. IT IS, HOWEVER, A MATTER OF A VERY REAL NEED FOR THE TEAM MEMBERS THAT ARE DOING ALL OF THIS WORK FOR ALL OF US. THIS HELP I ASK FOR IS FOR HEALTH, SHELTER AND FOOD ISSUES. WE NEED THEM READY, NOT SCRAMBLING TO FIND FOOD OR SHELTER. FORECLOSURES ARE A PAIN TO RECOVER FROM. NOBODY IS BUYING HOUSES OR CARS. SOON, BUT NOT NOW. MUCH THANKS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) Scam-alert
POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) Th?id=OIP.M998e1a15662018103d9ebfe88208dc8co0&pid=15

CONTRIBUTIONS

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. We're struggling to provide food, shelter and medical.

Blessings, S

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) Image

Red Panda

Red Panda

2016-08-08    THIS IS THE CRUNCH. WE ARE ALMOST DONE.    

2016-08-14    THIS REALLY IS OUR COLLECTIVE “LAST MILE”.

2016-08-17    WE ARE ALMOST THERE. WE HAVE BEEN ALMOST THERE FOR YEARS, BUT THIS TIME THE SYSTEM HAS CLEANED UP ENOUGH TO GET THE FIRST FUNDS RELEASED WITHIN THIS MONTH.

2016-08-25    THIS IS IT AND THIS IS THE BIG ONE.  THIS IS OUR LAST STEP IN TERMS OF PREPARATION FOR THE RECEIPT OF THE FIRST FUNDS. PLEASE SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE AMONGST YOUR CIRCLES AS THIS IS THE FINAL MILE FOR SURE.

2016-08-25    WE ARE ALMOST THERE AS THE BANKERS THAT WERE PREVENTING PROGRESS WERE REMOVED, AND THE NEW ONES ARE PRETTY SOLID AND WORKING CORRECTLY.

2016-08-31    THE PROJECT FUNDS ARE RELEASED FROM THE FINAL STICKY COMPLIANCE WHICH WAS ACTUALLY THE BANK STICKING IT TO US, AND THAT IS COMING OUT, UNFORTUNATELY, ON FRIDAY. WITH THE WEEKEND IN THE WAY, I EXPECT THE GOOD PAYMASTER TO HAVE USABLE FUNDS IN HAND ON MONDAY. WE WILL START THE OFFICES NEXT WEEK.

Still NO FUNDS!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for SEPT 13: TO HELP OR ... ( I will keep up my internet panhandling until you do!) Th?id=OIP.Maa8bfc56e4a22a175419d1fca4bcc5b1o2&pid=15

IN JERZY'S CASE THE BLUNT INSTRUMENT IS HIS 2 TO 5 TIMES PER WEEK PULL ON HEART STRINGS WITH NEVER ONE SINGLE PROVABLE STORY TO GET THE KINDHEARTED TO SEND THEIR UNTRACEABLE DONATIONS TO HIM.

Help is needed right in your own town! Donating your money or time to local animal or homeless shelters, senior or youth facilities and food pantries is how you can actually know where your money is going and whom it is helping! You will also receive a tax receipt that you can use in your filings! Unlike when you donate to internet panhandlers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum