OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France On May 2014, Photos, UFO Sighting News.

UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE France%252C%2BUtah%252C%2Bconspiracy%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Balien%252C%2Baliens%252C%2Bbase%252C%2Bmoon%252C%2Blunar%252C%2Bsurface%252C%2Bnasa%252C%2Bphil%2Bplait%252C%2Bbad%2Bastronomer%252C%2Banomaly%252C%2BMars%252C%2BAnomalies%252C%2Bjapan%252C%2Bjapanese%252C%2BDavid%2BIcke%252C%2BToday%2BShow%252C%2Blife%252C%2Bbiology%252C%2BJusin%2BBieber%252C22

Date of sighting: May 2014
Location of sighting: France
News source: http://www.morningnewsusa.com/ufo-news-2016-mysterious-flying-object-seen-village-france-23105239.html

Although this is a sighting from two years ago, it hit the news this week. I have never reported it and it before, so here it goes. UFOs don't just come in bright white light or single colors. They come in all colors. Some of the best photos of a UFO were of a bright orange glowing craft. Its very possible that if a cloak is activated, that it may cause a florescent glow at times, as seen in the photos here. Back in 2013, a similarly cloaked UFO was accidentally seen due to the fact it chose to hide in the green glow of the Aurora Borealis (click here to view). 
Scott C. Waring

UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE Paris%252C%2BFrance%252C%2BUtah%252C%2Bconspiracy%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Balien%252C%2Baliens%252C%2Bbase%252C%2Bmoon%252C%2Blunar%252C%2Bsurface%252C%2Bnasa%252C%2Bphil%2Bplait%252C%2Bbad%2Bastronomer%252C%2Banomaly%252C%2BMars%252C%2BAnomalies%252C%2Bjapan%252C%2Bjapanese%252C%2BDavid%2BIcke%252C%2BToday%2BShow%252C%2Blife%252C%2Bbiology%252C%2BJusin%2BBieber%252C22

News states: 
France is known for many things rich culture, delicious food, historical landmarks, romantic getaways, and, alien sightings? The country made UFO news after a mysterious flying object was spotted during a sunset at Aixe-sur-Vienne last Sunday.

The object appeared to be shrouded in what seems to be a cloud although its speed suggests otherwise. The object measuring about half a kilometer long, left a visible trail as it moves through the red palette of the sunset.

According to UFO Sightings Daily, Charles and Danielle Barbanes were about to enjoy their regular Sunday night. That was when things took a turn for the paranormal. The retired couple witnessed strange lights crisscross in the evening sky for 40 seconds to their shock, standard UFO news fare.

Charles Barbanes recounted “I was outside when suddenly saw a light south around the size of a half moon.” “I believed in a probe, then she started to move inexplicably.” He added.

He immediately called his wife, who was still inside their home, to see the strange phenomenon unfold. Danielle Barbanes still has trouble believing what she saw that day.

“A kind of ball which emanated a yellow light came” she described the experience. She later the recounted that the strange object made a parabola, the light later fell to the other side of the bank of Aixe-sur-Vienne.

A total of five mysterious balls of light passed by the Barbanes’ home in approximately 40 seconds. The objects made no noise as they made their way, nothing that can be attributed to aircraft or drones. Two of the objects even remained motionless before shooting vertically up into the sky.

Due to the lack of other eye witnesses or video proof, paranormal experts are unable to provide an explanation. It could be phenomena such as St. Elmo’s fire or merely the elderly couple’s vision playing tricks on them.

Either way there has been an increase of UFO news and sightings in Europe. Could the sightings be proof of increased alien activity here on Earth?

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Pyramid UFO Leaves Mouth Of Ancient Volcano On Live Cam, Sept 14, 2016, Photos, UFO Sighting News.

UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE Volcano%252C%2Bmexico%252C%2BUtah%252C%2Bconspiracy%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Balien%252C%2Baliens%252C%2Bbase%252C%2Bmoon%252C%2Blunar%252C%2Bsurface%252C%2Bnasa%252C%2Bphil%2Bplait%252C%2Bbad%2Bastronomer%252C%2Banomaly%252C%2BMars%252C%2BAnomalies%252C%2Bjapan%252C%2Bjapanese%252C%2BDavid%2BIcke%252C%2Bclinton%252C%2Btrump%252C%2Blife%252C%2Bbiology%252C%2BJusin%2BBieber%252C22

UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE Volcano%252C%2Bmexico%252C%2BUtah%252C%2Bconspiracy%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Balien%252C%2Baliens%252C%2Bbase%252C%2Bmoon%252C%2Blunar%252C%2Bsurface%252C%2Bnasa%252C%2Bphil%2Bplait%252C%2Bbad%2Bastronomer%252C%2Banomaly%252C%2BMars%252C%2BAnomalies%252C%2Bjapan%252C%2Bjapanese%252C%2BDavid%2BIcke%252C%2BToday%2BShow%252C%2Blife%252C%2Bbiology%252C%2BJusin%2BBieber%252C22

Date of sighting: Sept 14, 2016
Location of sighting: Volcano Popocatepetl, Mexico
Cam source: http://www.webcamsdemexico.com/webcam-popocatepetl

I found a pyramid shaped UFO that was coming out of the mouth of the volcano. The UFO looks similar to the cloud, and probably exited the volcano trying to look like smoke, but its visible to the naked eye. Popocatepetl is known for having a alien base 4-5 miles below its surface. Local mountain climbers have even seen men three meters tall scaling the sheer sides of the volcano toward the mouth with no tools at incredible speed, and then disappear. 
Scott C. Waring

UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE Volcano%252C%2Bmexico%252C%2BUtah%252C%2Bconspiracy%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Balien%252C%2Baliens%252C%2Bbase%252C%2Bmoon%252C%2Blunar%252C%2Bsurface%252C%2Bnasa%252C%2Bphil%2Bplait%252C%2Bbad%2Bastronomer%252C%2Banomaly%252C%2BMars%252C%2BAnomalies%252C%2Bjapan%252C%2Bjapanese%252C%2BDavid%2BIcke%252C%2Bastronomy%252C%2Blife%252C%2Bbiology%252C%2BJusin%2BBieber%252C22

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE Sddefault

https://youtu.be/3eqRgOx4_yY

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/5jZSDB9MTqQ

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE Sddefault

https://youtu.be/XI0NAGrRgWY

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

SECURITY GUARDS ENCOUNTER WITH AN ALIEN CRAFT OVER ISREAL

Posted on September 15, 2016

UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE ARTICLE-UFO-KEN-PFEIFER-STRANGE-9-15-16-1024x614
SECURITY GUARDS ENCOUNTER WITH AN ALIEN CRAFT OVER ISREAL

AUGUST 26, 2013   ………..  TEL AVIV ISREAL

A spinning diamond-shaped black and white object seen transversing the sky over a 2 minute period.  I work as a security guard at a American/Israeli natural gas company – just south of Tel Aviv. It was about 19:20 in the evening, a few moments before sunset – the sky was still light. I was doing my rounds and I happened to look up at the sky when I first saw it.  Looking towards the west, I noticed a small black object high in the sky. It was moving towards the east in a straight line and what appeared to be a constant speed. I first thought it might be a bird, but as it got nearer I noticed it had no wings. Its shape also became more apparent as it approached. It had the appearance of a diamond lying on its side. The back half was black, but the front half was white and the latter appeared to be spinning on its axis. could see its shape quite clearly since it was not to high up – below cloud level, and it passed right above me. It was absolutely silent. After about two minutes it disappeared towards the east – still travelling at a constant speed and in a straight line.  Since I work near Israel’s only meteorological station, I’m familiar with their weather balloons which I can see being launched. I often track them as the rise up, and under certain conditions – like sunset, they can have the appearance of a flying saucer. I also work near our country’s only international airport, and low-flying aircraft on takeoffs and landings are a familiar sight to me. What I saw was not a aircraft, helicopter, balloon or kite. I cannot explain what I saw and this fact has been bugging me ever since. What kind of diamond-shaped object can fly – let alone make no sound? I constantly see the object in my minds eye and I’m stumped as to what it was.   I took 3 pictures with my cellphone camera, but the camera was low quality and all you can see is a small black dot with a white tinge to it. My cellphone doesn’t connect to a computer, so I sent it to a friend via SMS who will transfer it to a computer and then email back to me so that I can enlarge it a bit. I was the only witness, but the object came from the Tel Aviv area so others may have seen it – so far nothing has appeared in the local press/media.  I will email the pictures as soon as soon as I can.  I should mention that the object was about the size of a car and appeared to be on a preprogrammed flight path. I considered the possibility of a drone of some unusual shape – but why would someone fly a experimental drone over a populated area and near an airport with low-flying planes? What if it crashed or fell to the ground? My friends thought I had imagined it, and people smiled at me when I told them what I saw.  I know what I saw and I’m not embarrassed to tell people. I found your site on the web and decided to send this report. If there are strange objects flying out there we need to know what they are.  NOTE: The above image is CGI.

KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS AND NEWS

WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOSADNNEWS.ORG

WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG

THANKS TO WWW.NUFORC.ORG

Thanks to: http://worldufophotosandnews.org

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News ~ Rainbow UFO Seen In A Village In France plus MORE Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/Ja858YbKA78

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz