OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
World Debt Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers to be Announced EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
World Debt Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers to be Announced EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
World Debt Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers to be Announced EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
World Debt Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers to be Announced EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
World Debt Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers to be Announced EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
World Debt Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers to be Announced EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
World Debt Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers to be Announced EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
World Debt Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers to be Announced EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
World Debt Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers to be Announced EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
World Debt Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers to be Announced EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
World Debt Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers to be Announced EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
World Debt Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers to be Announced EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
World Debt Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers to be Announced EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
World Debt Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers to be Announced EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
World Debt Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers to be Announced EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
World Debt Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers to be Announced EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
World Debt Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers to be Announced EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
World Debt Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers to be Announced EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
World Debt Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers to be Announced EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
World Debt Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers to be Announced EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
World Debt Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers to be Announced EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
World Debt Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers to be Announced EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

World Debt Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers to be Announced

+3
topspin2
MartyM
PurpleSkyz
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

World Debt Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers to be Announced

11:09:00 PM  Intel, News  
MEDIA RELEASE

WORLD DEBT BURDEN LIBERATION AND M1 MASTER BOND VOUCHERS TO BE ANNOUNCED

CIREBON, JAVA, Indonesia, 16 SEPTEMBER 2016 –The Indonesian Mahkamah Agung – Supreme Court Justice, together with Kholipatul Immam Mahdi, K.681 King of King’s, aka M1 (Great President), of an international organization based in Cirebon, West Java, Swissindo World Trust International Orbit, will announce the Certification of the Publication of theDebt Burden Liberation Certificate (DBLC) and distribution of the M1-Master Bond Voucher (M1 Voucher), Guaranteed Basic Income as part of the Payment Order 1-11, for the freedom of all citizens of Indonesia and the World on October 16, 2016, at 11:00 am WIB, at the Supreme Court, Jl. Medan Merdeka Utara No. 9-13, Jakarta.

On June 24, 2016, an Official JOINT DECREE LETTER was signed, sealed and delivered by Prof. Dr. Haji Muhammad Hatta Ali, SH. MH, UN-Swissindo Consumer Protection, TUKIMlNTO, SH. and Mr. Sino AS, the Great President of the United Nations declaring that UN-Swissindo’s DBLC (amounting up to Rp. 2 Billion – about USD 146K per person) “is absolute truth, is legal and is effective as mutatis mutandis; … and since the Debt Burden Liberation Certificate issued on Feb 4, 2016, the Banks have no more right to collect payments or withdraw funds from debtors, because the legal relationship between debtors and banks by law have ended. The status of money charged / withdrawn is no longer considered as debt repayment money, therefore it can be charged as criminal fraud and or embezzlement, and there is no reason for the collateral to be detained, it must be handed over immediately.” Bank Indonesia and 6 Prime Banks related are released from the same burden of each citizen’s debt burden as part of the purifying the universe.” The following is soon coming into force: M1-MASTER BOND VOUCHER in accordance with EID/SSN/PASSPORT as an Account Number with Initial Balance of HUMAN OBLIGATION USD $600 for all youth (students with ID, aged 17 years and older), and USD $1,200 for adults, valid for each month for life.

Swissindo World Trust International Orbit is an organization that was created by the Founding Fathers of the 25 Parent Countries in the World, in 1887, as the Parent country, and thus Country Higher than the Highest Institution of the world. The JOINT DECREE LETTER is now the LEGAL PROTECTION for ALL under the Highest Law nationally and internationally. It is an umbrella protection for all countries, their leaders, governments, banks and their valuable citizens. This Historic announcement, for the freedom of 7 billion world citizens, will be witnessed by the Ambassadors of the 25 Parent countries, the Governor of the Bank of Indonesia, the President Directors of the 6 Prime Banks, United Nations, Swissindo Reps, TNI (Military), POLRI (Police) Multinational, Press / Mass Media International Co-respondents and the people of the world. It is imperative that the governments and media immediately announce the historical news to free the people. Unlimited Publication!

Royal, K 681 H.M. MR. A1. SINO.AS.S”2”.IR .SOEGIHARTONOTONEGORO.ST.M1 is holder and owner of Country Certificate of NKRI 17-8-1945, covering Lands Series 1-4 Wareld Van Eighendom Verponding Onderneming-Landreform of International Certificate (Convanel UBS).

Mr. Sino AS, explained that UN-Swissindo’s highest purpose is to create a secure, comfortable and prosperous world. This will be achieved by the DBLC and granting M1 Master Bond Voucher as basic income for all Indonesian citizens, as well as all citizens of the world. “My duty is to sort out the world administration.” The administration that was referred to was interrelated to debts, which have enslaved world citizens for centuries. Therefore, he said, in this case Swissindo will act as the third party, to connect those in debt with the loan providers or banks.

What is clear is that Mr. Sino AS aka M1 stated the purpose of the Debt Burden Liberation Certificate and the M1 Master Bond Voucher are to free ALL human beings. What’s more, this program is only part of UN-Swissindo’s Major Program – the completion of Payments 1-11, one of which is Human Obligation. UN-Swissindo believes, when everyone’s debt is relieved (DBLC) and their basic needs (M1-Voucher) are guaranteed, that means all human beings are equal and have value as God’s creatures, living into a future we all deserve … HEAVEN on EARTH.

Also included in the agreement of Joint Decree Letter is coverage of Corporation debts up to 2 Billion USD, Country and Bank Quotas valued at 138,990 Billion USD each and Patent License Agreement Authority will be given to all Countries accepting the Payment Order 1-11 for printing a new Gold backed ESTWO currency.

Please view For further information please visit www.Swissindo.News
For inquiries contact: sec.gen_wpm.fb@un-swissindo.org

Source Documents:

MA-M1 Certification of Publication (Original and English Translation below)

Original Indonesian MA-M1 CERTIFICATION OF PUBLICATION https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_4t0Pn-uMqcWWQwd0N0azZGTEk/view?usp=sharing

English MA-M1 Certification of Publication–English http://swissindo.news/wpcontent/uploads/2016/09/MA-M1-CERTIFICATION-OF-PUBLICATION.pdf

Official Supreme Court signed Decree Letter:
http://swissindo.news/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Mahkamah-Agung-24-6-2016-SURAT-KETETAPAN-BERSAMA-Original-Signed-Letter.pdf

Supreme Court Decree: Swissindo Mission Now Law:
http://swissindo.news/mahkamah-agung-m1-joint-decree-letter/ 

English Translation of Decree Letter:
http://swissindo.news/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Mahkamah-Agung-24-6-2016SURAT-KETETAPAN-BERSAMA-Signed-Original-and-English-Translation.pdf
http://economy.okezone.com/read/2016/05/19/320/1392497/swissindo-bebaskan-utang-rakyat-hingga-rp2-miliar

Swissindo Introduction to the World: http://swissindo.news/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/305378533-INTRODUCTIONTO-THE-WORLD1.pdf

World Debt Burden Liberation Certificate:

http://swissindo.news/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/301449733-WORLD-DEBTBURDEN-LIBERATION-CERTIFICATE-4-3-2016-ENGLISH.pdf in conjunction with DBL M1 Master-Bondhttp://swissindo.news/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/301179925-OFFICIAL-ANNOUNCEMENT-DEBT-BURDEN-LIBERATION-M1-MASTER-BOND-in-English.pdf

Final Acte Committee of 300 Sino AS:
http://swissindo.news/wpcontent/uploads/2016/04/ACFrOgDN4rhuuBCKbDFk8mtzfubTYhFRsKgs7qDooKyUCT3c1QLZpzYuYuYBORPBHfKS1NFkepIM-JIPggFeD8IT2bBaY3xABfHkfw6awMn9MmAN2VPK2jo5_N224Vo.pdf

12 Portals of the World:
http://swissindo.news/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/12-portal-doc.-pg-2.pdf

Thanks to: inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

MartyM

MartyM

So how much does it cost to repay a debt that was never really valid in the first place ??   :headscratching
Don't know if there is any validity to all this, though it sounds nice, it has a peculiar aroma about it.

topspin2

Your all over it Marty......I mean, who really thinks that all these years of stealing our money, someone or something is going to swoop in and return it and we all live happily ever after.....From here, its the same ole same ole...These guys really should not be underestimated.....cause they are really good......at what they do....

Neighbor Dave

Poof 2.0  Next...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahahahahaha Poof 2.0!!!!

bravo yes

Anonymous

While I completely agree with your experience and instincts, I also see that We the People can not be lawfully held accountable for the crimes of a few (Cabal).

The Cabal (Criminals) can only get away with their crimes as long as no one holds them accountable.

If China, Russia, and the rest of the World have the will to bring these Criminals to justice, all their "fortunes" are forfeit. There is no statute of limitations on fraud, murder, or genocide.

Further I doubt anyone in any military would object to hunting the Criminals down.

peace

topspin2

"If China, Russia, and the rest of the World have the will to bring these Criminals to justice, all their "fortunes" are forfeit. There is no statute of limitations on fraud, murder, or genocide."

With all due respect my friend, go to your nearest closed walmart....I have personally seen the underground transportation system, the underground "cities" and am closely watching the global change......and I must say...they are indeed right on plan.....We all truly want for things to be ok, in a 3D kind of way....We often confuse right and wrong with positive and negative....The ETs that are here are not really interested in getting involved....the keeper of this planet would not be happy with that.....and we really dont want his cranky ass making himself known......or at least any more than he does.....This is not his first go round through earthly changes...You could say its his punishment....Dude, the evil that exists on this planet is unimaginable to most....The extent of pain and suffering is very pleasing to him...We are fortunate to be able to concentrate on an expanded connection with the source..One that will serve us well in the future, a future that will likely not include this world......should we all do things right.... 

Anonymous

Fascinating...

Where's the beef?

Or do I have to take your word, the same way I have to take the word of Corey Goode?

At least I get to see Corey's face when he asks me to accept his words.

As I pointed out in "Martial Law - NOT!" a Walmart is not an army. Build as many as you like. They do not take prisoners without an army, but a Walmart filled with chip scanners will frighten children to death.

Try not to talk down to me, it only serves to expose your fear.

If you want to keep your readers in fear, keep it up, your doing a great job, but please try not to get in the way of people committed to making a difference.

Please no more ghost stories about the "boogeyman".

peace

topspin2

You are like many I know T2.....a mass ascension ...a glow of light to save our souls...The truth will come out soon enough....Work on yourself.....

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy

Topspin, you are speaking to an AI program operating as a virus in that um "person"'s brain. There is no "there" there, lol! Save your energy, he's only harmless to himself. But, yeah, you are correct.

http://musicalchemy432.wordpress.com

MartyM

MartyM

Fascinating indeed, I think that 'Music' has it nailed, Top. The things that are happening are for those who choose to see... If they choose not to listen or even consider an alternative, they will not see... at least not until after the fact. So be it, we all have our own path, that may or may not be right for us but that is our path.

Anonymous

topspin2 wrote:"If China, Russia, and the rest of the World have the will to bring these Criminals to justice, all their "fortunes" are forfeit. There is no statute of limitations on fraud, murder, or genocide."

With all due respect my friend, go to your nearest closed walmart....I have personally seen the underground transportation system, the underground "cities" and am closely watching the global change......and I must say...they are indeed right on plan.....We all truly want for things to be ok, in a 3D kind of way....We often confuse right and wrong with positive and negative....The ETs that are here are not really interested in getting involved....the keeper of this planet would not be happy with that.....and we really dont want his cranky ass making himself known......or at least any more than he does.....This is not his first go round through earthly changes...You could say its his punishment....Dude, the evil that exists on this planet is unimaginable to most....The extent of pain and suffering is very pleasing to him...We are fortunate to be able to concentrate on an expanded connection with the source..One that will serve us well in the future, a future that will likely not include this world......should we all do things right.... 

I won't lie to you...

Assuming you witnessed some of what you described.

I would be scarred sh'tless too.

To have the level of personal knowledge you claim, you would have to have worked for the Criminals. This makes you an accessory before the fact. You're screwed if they win, and you're screwed if they lose.

For years I have been attempting to warn people away from working for the criminals. Once you have served their need (like all the dead bankers), the criminals will kill you too.

"Stupid is as stupid does." - Forest Gump

My observations include:

• I have not seen a chemtrail in more than a month.
  • The background radiation where I live has gone from 0.4u/Sv to 0.11u/Sv
  • An Israeli made payload was distressed on the launchpad (EMP?).
  • There is a report of a sunken Sub off the cost of N. Korea (EMP?).
  • Obama was snubbed at the G20.
  • Bill and Hillary appears to be dying.
  • Bankers are dying at an alarming rate.
  • TPP is not working.
  • The US military is being sent home.
  • Criminals are being arrested.

You see the glass half empty, I see it half full.

By propagating your fear on the internet you are still working for the criminals. Kindly cease and desist.

My recommendation is to contact your local Oath Keepers or Drake Bailey and provide them with your reconnaissance. Hopeful one or both knows where to locate a bulldozer to clean up your messes, but what ever you decide to do you're screwed.

It's no wonder you're scared, you chose the wrong side. You lose either way it goes. I tried to warn people away from the Cabal side. When you choose The Way, you win ether way it goes.

I have no interest in arguing with Cabal supporters.

peace

Last edited by Thinker2 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Quote added)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

RE: Chemtrails

I have been observing long rectangular shaped clouds that appear to be stationary and tethered in place while real clouds blow past in the wind.

I think they have gone past trails and now we have "Chem Clouds". They are trying to be sneaky.

Anonymous

PurpleSkyz wrote:RE: Chemtrails

I have been observing long rectangular shaped clouds that appear to be stationary and tethered in place while real clouds blow past in the wind.

I think they have gone past trails and now we have "Chem Clouds". They are trying to be sneaky.

I have not witnessed any clouds like that. Do you have any photos? Please provide the date photo taken.

peace

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

No photos... but I started noticing them a few weeks ago waiting for my grandsons bus. I live in Illinois.

Tops has seen them also.

Anonymous

The thing I appreciate about David Wilcock is, when he does public appearances, he brings all manner of supporting material.

What I do not appreciate is, when David interviews Corey Goode, he brings nothing to support the testimony.

It make me wonder if David is being coerced for the credibility in his public events.

Coercion is one of the Cabals trademarks.

peace

~Ann~

This whole idea of someone giving out money on a monthly basis to everyone on the planet seems like just another way to create a dependent world population to me.  If someone really wanted to free humanity, and they had all that money, why wouldn't they just give everyone a one time payment of how ever much every person would get if it were divided equally and let everyone be free.  If they dole it out per month it wouldn't be long before they would be dictating to everyone how they have to live in order to qualify for their next payment.  Who ever it is that is proposing this scheme is just trying to take over  the leash to humanities choke-chain from the cabal, IMO.

topspin2

T2...I will take your suggestions under advisement.....Thanks...

Anonymous

topspin2 wrote:T2...I will take your suggestions under advisement.....Thanks...

It is very honorable of you to reply in this manner.

Being responsible is an important part of change.

peace

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Topspin is a man of honor and one of the best! Top notch would be a more appropriate name. :)
Knowing the way to respond to others in kindness is so important especially on these faceless forums.
No reason to create conflict as most of us are here at this time to try to resolve conflict.

bs4ever

bs4ever

PurpleSkyz wrote:Topspin is a man of honor and one of the best! 

Seconded

Top bloke

Anonymous

topspin2 wrote:With all due respect my friend, go to your nearest closed walmart....I have personally seen the underground transportation system, the underground "cities" and am closely watching the global change......and I must say...they are indeed right on plan.....We all truly want for things to be ok, in a 3D kind of way....We often confuse right and wrong with positive and negative....The ETs that are here are not really interested in getting involved....the keeper of this planet would not be happy with that.....and we really dont want his cranky ass making himself known......or at least any more than he does.....This is not his first go round through earthly changes...You could say its his punishment....Dude, the evil that exists on this planet is unimaginable to most....The extent of pain and suffering is very pleasing to him...We are fortunate to be able to concentrate on an expanded connection with the source..One that will serve us well in the future, a future that will likely not include this world......should we all do things right.... 

The above description by Topspin2, places him at the seen of a crime. It implies complicity in a crime. It is my understanding that you need to be a co-conspirator to have access to such Walmart or Underground facilities. The Criminals who create them do not admit just anyone.

How is cooperating with the creation of detention and "chipping" facilities for law abiding Americans, "honorable"?

Or have I misunderstood the description provided?
(I'm open minded; what am I missing?)

Please attempt to comprehend my point of view before criticizing it. This is not the first failure to comprehend my perspective or meaning. A complement of "honorable" is not intended to be an insult, but I can't stop you from interpreting it that way.

If you are using Fluoridated water, you may need to stop.

Thank you,

Peace

bs4ever

bs4ever

Thinker2 wrote: Or have I misunderstood the description provided?

Hello Thinker2

Misunderstood the description?

It may be suggested by those better qualified that you are deliberately trying to provoke reaction instead, almost as if it's some sort of attention deficit syndrome. 

Of course not knowing you and not medically trained I would not dare suggest you are suffering from such an affliction.

Nor would I suggest you are cyber poking Topspin with sticks.

I sincerely hope you are not taking that route as it will not slot in here with others

Peace

Anonymous

bs4ever wrote:
Thinker2 wrote: Or have I misunderstood the description provided?

Hello Thinker2

Misunderstood the description?

It may be suggested by those better qualified that you are deliberately trying to provoke reaction instead, almost as if it's some sort of attention deficit syndrome. 

Of course not knowing you and not medically trained I would not dare suggest you are suffering from such an affliction.

Thinker2: Too late, already did. No offence taken, because I am responsible to the "insults" I choose to accept. No Victimhood.

Nor would I suggest you are cyber poking Topspin with sticks.

I sincerely hope you are not taking that route as it will not slot in here with others

Peace

The only things I hope to "provoke" (inspire) people into doing is waking up, critical thinking, discovering the truth, growing up, and energizing peace.

If you can recommend a method of doing this without challenging current beliefs (superstitions), please provide it to me. I am happy to change my methodology. (I am willing to change myself.)

Do you know what a superstition is before it transforms into a "superstition"? (answer to come later)

Most people want the World to change, but few want to change themselves. The World will not change until we do.

Political Correctness, and Go Along to Get Along are deliberate deceptions practiced by Indoctrination centers known as Public Schools and University.

Thank you,

peace

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

T2 maybe I can help you in your methods at least on this forum.

Since you have joined here I have received a slew of messages warning me about your methods. I have been asked to delete a members blog spot here much to my dismay as I really enjoyed this persons contribution here as I know did others because of your methods. Now I see that you are seeing it is your place to provoke "inspire" some of the closest members of my soul family.

You are preaching to the choir from my perspective on this forum. Though much of what you post I find value in it is your delivery that you may want to consider changing. No disrespect meant here and I would really like to keep it that way. Though I do not think you are a troll sent to this site to cause discord.... I can totally see why others think that you are. Hope that helps you in some small way.

MartyM

MartyM

Well said Purps...   bigclap

Anonymous

PurpleSkyz wrote:T2 maybe I can help you in your methods at least on this forum.

Since you have joined here I have received a slew of messages warning me about your methods. I have been asked to delete a members blog spot here much to my dismay as I really enjoyed this persons contribution here as I know did others because of your methods. Now I see that you are seeing it is your place to provoke "inspire" some of the closest members of my soul family.

You are preaching to the choir from my perspective on this forum. Though much of what you post I find value in it is your delivery that you may want to consider changing. No disrespect meant here and I would really like to keep it that way. Though I do not think you are a troll sent to this site to cause discord.... I can totally see why others think that you are. Hope that helps you in some small way.

I am grateful that you have the corsage to communicate with me, unlike those who hide behind you with gossip.

What I (we) have no awareness of I (we) can do nothing about.

When we gossip, we murder the one gossiped about by coming to consensuses about them behind their back, and refusing to inform the ONLY ONE who can make a change.

"Provoke" was not my word, and you know it, but you choose to ignore that and accuse me of "Provocateur". As I have stated; we (all of us) have been deceived. This will not improve with a group hug, or a singalong.

Your words are well said, but provide NO (0) methodology for me to change, or to help the choir to sing on key.

I am grateful for the opportunity to change, but I have no offer of what change will satisfy. I'd also like to point out that no mater how you get me to change, out of 100+ users someone will still find fault with it.

We always want others to change so we don't have to.

The best solutions I can think of are:

1. Tell me, not the Admin what you like or dislike.
  2. If you don't like the conversation, change the channel.

In this way you are Responsible for changing you and I am responsible for changing me, and the reader is not a victim seeking to change the Author.

"The nature of the rain is the same, but it grows flowers in the garden, and thistles in the marshes." - Tony de Mello

"I'm doing my dance, if you profit from it fin, if not too bad." - Tony de Mello

Please do not interpret this to mean I am unwilling to change. I'm pointing out that you have provided no guidance for change.

I'm also attempting to point out your unwillingness to be Personalty Responsible and avoid Victimhood.

Children complain to their parents, Adults offer solution to their fellow man.

Before a superstition becomes a "superstition"; it is the TRUTH. (Flat Earth anyone?)

peace

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well

First off you misuse the word gossip and instead it should be the word... complaint. Maybe warning. Isn't it interesting to you that many felt the need to message me these complaints and warnings? But you are correct in that I did not let you know that I was receiving those complaints. For that I do apologize and take full responsibility in this error.  Lesson learned on my part. I normally do not have to deal with those issues here at all as the people that visit and comment are not here to go after their own. They come to learn.

Second it is not your place as a member here sharing your point of view to direct the notes that the others wish to sing is it? If that is something that you find important may I suggest that getting your own website might fulfill that need?  You have some great info to share even though the curmudgeon does seep out. I am one that appreciates the curmudgeon. I find the humor in this type of person. But I am a weirdo and I know that most do not appreciate such traits.

You ask for response on how you can change your tone and I gave it to you.  You reply with sharp and hostile edges which most here find off putting. I was nicely suggesting that maybe you would entertain the idea of softening those edges but apparently I was not specific enough. Again please accept my apology in that I did not feel that need with one as astute as yourself.

But here is an old saying that may pertain to this issue and may help you understand exactly what I am talking about...

You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

topspin2

"The above description by Topspin2, places him at the seen of a crime. It implies complicity in a crime. It is my understanding that you need to be a co-conspirator to have access to such Walmart or Underground facilities. The Criminals who create them do not admit just anyone."

This type of comment leads me to believe that you do not have the necessary reference points to process the information posted. With all due respect, I suggest you take the time necessary to research your stance. Please do so with an open mind...As you know all to well, things are not always as they appear

Anonymous

In true gratitude your perspective is received graciously.

gossip wrote:1. casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true.

I'm truly grateful you are amused by my drrryyy seance of humor. (Stinker2 and I have been telling bad jokes for years.)

I'm not trying to start a musical group, I'm using mete-fores as are you.

As I have not found any sharp edges, I hardly know where to begin.

I hope / suspect you know "waking up" is unpleasantness for many people. Consequently they will complain and want to return to their slumber.

I do believe a loud drum and symbols would be more defective, than a soft wispier.

I will attempt to improve my delivery, but many things are simple for me, and I keep it that way be being direct. 

Deception is very palatable for most, it can afford to be it's fiction.

If you take arsenic, you're dead.

If you commit a crime you're a criminal.

If you want to be a saint, you can't, you're human. (All the saints are dead.)

Thank you for your understanding and respect, I will do my best.

Tony de Mello tells a story about reading a book called; "I'm OK, You're OK". His reaction was wanting to write a book called "I'm an Ass, You're and Ass" - "Everyone disarmed, no need to pretend we are something we are not." - Tony

Peace my friend, keep up the good work, and feel free to send the complaints to me. I promos not to bite.

peace

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum