» WikiLeaks NEWS
Yesterday at 10:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Settling Some INTEL Hash by Anna von Reitz
Yesterday at 10:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Ultimate “Fake News” List
Yesterday at 9:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» December 7 – White Hats Report #57
Yesterday at 9:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Miles from Standing Rock, Pipeline Rupture Spills Unknown Amount of Oil in North Dakota Waterway
Yesterday at 9:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Maree Batchelor, MD: New Human healer works with Blue Ray Founder ETs for Ascension
Yesterday at 9:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & William Tompkins - The Moon is an Alien Command Center
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous: UPDATE : 6 DAYS THAT WILL ROCK THE WORLD!
Yesterday at 8:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED
Yesterday at 8:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt No Show! He Has The Runs!
Yesterday at 8:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Anna von Reitz - International Notice Back to “The United States of America Government” — And All Other Pretenders
Yesterday at 6:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold
Yesterday at 6:52 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Pizzagate OMFG - Pope Francis Slams "Fake News" as Eating Excrement HOLY SHIT!
Yesterday at 6:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Impending Announcement of Ruins from Futuristic Civilization Found in Antarctica
Yesterday at 6:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» HOW TO STAGE A MEDIA FALSE FLAG # HOAX
Yesterday at 5:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Fall of the Cabal; Proof in One Viral Photo
Yesterday at 5:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cold Hearted Orb Rules the Night
Yesterday at 3:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious “Thunderstorm Asthma” Now Strikes Kuwait – Hospitalizing Nearly A Thousand
Yesterday at 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica Strangeness, Buzz Aldrin Update
Yesterday at 2:22 pm by Jaguar-2016

» POOFness for DEC 4: TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT (OF INTERNET PANHANDLING)
Yesterday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pre-Orients guide the Higher Guideds
Yesterday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Out-of-Body Experiences: Is It Possible to Leave the Body?
Yesterday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Over Small City In Argentina and MORE
Yesterday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ The Dragon of Revelation 12 could be Planet Nine plus MORE
Yesterday at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pearl Harbor False Flag 75th Anniversary: Time to Admit the Deception
Yesterday at 8:25 am by bs4ever

» NAVAJO Nation SUES US GOV for $160 Million over “COLOSSAL DAMAGES” From COLORADO MINE SPILL.
Yesterday at 8:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial
Yesterday at 1:02 am by MartyM

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR SCAMTASTIC CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLATANS » M1Sino » World Debt Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers to be Announced

World Debt Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers to be Announced

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

topspin2 wrote:I have personally seen the underground transportation system, the underground "cities" and am closely watching the global change.... 

To "personalty see" a thing, you have to be there. Evin if you were there as a City Inspector, I am ALARMED!

As you created this perception, please be responsible to correct it. I'm having trouble reading minds ever since I got married. (That's a joke, I'm taking the sharp edges off.)

No offence intended.

peace

PurpleSkyz

Admin
This is what it feels like to read these posts.... surely this is not your intent?

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

I'm not intending to harm anyone, just not possible. I'm not suggesting I think this is a joke either.

Morticia and Gomez are playing at sward fighting. So... No one will be injured.

This is a Forum, how can anyone need hospital attention? 
(Victims love drama.)

But none of this clarifies my perception created by Topspin2; that he is or was complicit in the work of human detention or prepossessing centers (Walmart and more). (Isn't that the issue?)

If he was not, and created this false perception, and has yet to rectify it? (Perhaps we need to look at Topspin2's "sharp edges"?)

I know others by what they say and do, not by reading their minds.

peace

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Well that was my way of using humor.

Your questions on how tops knows what he knows is way off base (pun intended) but I will let tops speak for himself... but this original thread is about M1Sino just as a reminder.

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

If you can or want to cut all this off and create another thread, I have no issue with that.

peace

PurpleSkyz

Admin
nope... I don't as no need for that. just saying...

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

MartyM

Well Purps I agree that the humor is amusing however as you know, it's not the joke or the material that makes someone a real comedean, it's the delivery. Some have it, some don't. I'm aware Thinker2 isn't trying to be a comedean (which is a good thing), but perhaps the metaphor will help. It doesn't matter that the message is good or right or has any real value or truth if the audience cannot hear it or 'get' it, because the delivery created a distraction, abrasion or resistance. Thinker2 says you criticized without offering guidence. Subtle as it was, the criticism was the guidence. When further guidence was offered, it appears to be rejected. jmho 

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

Admin
exactly Marty

:thumbs up:

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

MartyM wrote:Well Purps I agree that the humor is amusing however as you know, it's not the joke or the material that makes someone a real comedean, it's the delivery. Some have it, some don't. I'm aware Thinker2 isn't trying to be a comedean (which is a good thing), but perhaps the metaphor will help. It doesn't matter that the message is good or right or has any real value or truth if the audience cannot hear it or 'get' it, because the delivery created a distraction, abrasion or resistance. Thinker2 says you criticized without offering guidence. Subtle as it was, the criticism was the guidence. When further guidence was offered, it appears to be rejected. jmho 

With respect MartyM, criticism is criticism, and guidance is guidance. It is... what it is:

Criticism = You have sharp edges. (Actual I am soft and squishy, my only sharp edges are my teeth.)

Guidance = Thru is actually spelled through.

Guidance = The way to California from Ohio is west (Stay away from Death Valley).

It's not rejected; I don't comprehend it, because you did not "quote" it (too many its).

Thank you for your desire to contribute, 

Hay that's easy, I can be round edges all day with that.

:thumbs up: Hay, This is fun...

Why didn't you tell me how to round my edges earlier...

(it's a joke guys, don't get serious with me now...)

peace

PurpleSkyz

Admin

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

MusicAlchemy

You guys are still trying to reason with a sickened brainwashed defensive "its not possible for me to be responsible for attacking others because I am churchianity and therefore only good regardless of how I twist others words and direct them as weapons against them", yet, it's still not possible for this person to be or do anything "bad". For the record,  no one is capable of being without faults and if you are gullible enough to fall for these twisted conversations with "double speak-thinker" you are not only driving this site into the ground and chasing off any coherency, but you are polluting and damaging your own psyches. Purpleskyz, take heed. This pattern will not end until your hard work is dust. Don't say I didn't warn you.  The last time we communicated you said you couldn't figure out how to remove him "gracefully". Well, im afraid there is nothing graceful about your website now and he is indeed "gracefully" with your help, destroying any hope of salvaging it because you have to be nice. Not sure why, but so be it.

MusicAlchemy

Also, purpleskyz, his use of the word "peace" is the same as "piece" which is what is happening to your site, its being "pieced" dispersed into pieces. Keep this scorner to your detriment. Did it ever occur to you the jerzy may have sent this idiot to punish you? it looks like a troll, acts like a troll, hmmm, might be a troll?

Last edited by MusicAlchemy on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : idiocy)

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Yes you did warn me and you are correct in your analysis of this situation. I try the nice approach first while I let things play out.  It is the fair thing to do when running a forum. That said fair versus smart are not always congruent.

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

MusicAlchemy

fair is political correctness which is the suppression of truth...the enemy of justice and this so-called compassion is the undoing of humanity over the Aeons. That is why we have trials, so hopefully, maybe just maybe we will learn? idk. all the good articles you post do not counter-balance toxicity...sorry

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Again you are correct Music.

And I want to thank you and the others that took the time to speak out about this issue.

So there you have it T2. Seems the people here do NOT appreciate your brand of truth and have spoken. I understand now why you said you comment on the forums that tolerate you. That will not be here going further.

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

MartyM

Well after my last post, seeing the response from T2 did not surprise me at all. I did however realize that any further response to him was indeed futile.
  In response to Music, I realize you've only been here a short time, but I think you'll learn that it would take much more than one idiot like that to destroy this site. There is a core group of family here that cares deeply for Purps and each other. You may not hear from them all the time, but they're around keeping tabs...  I don't see that changing anytime soon.
  It would have been amusing to have seen 'Nann' get a piece (peace) of T2...  

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Oh hell yeah! Nannee would have made mincemeat out of T2!!!

Marty thanks so much for your support and kindness over these many years. Much LOVE to you my friend!

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

bs4ever

This strikes me as watching a bunch of kids fishing at a still pond, talking and not making any noise or misbehaving.

Then along comes another kid who joins in and start throwing pebbles in the pond, when asked to stop and for the reasons given the new kid asserts himself as doing nothing wrong and the others are unreasonable.

No one wants to fall out over something so trivial yet the new kid has to learn the rules of fishing at the pond before no one fishes there anymore.

T2 personally I would like you to hang around and get on with all, if the fishing and conversation here is not on your level then there are plenty more

bs4ever

No nonsense Nannee....yup lol

PurpleSkyz

Admin
And that is because you, like myself, like to give enough rope to see if they will hang themselves.

Again thank you to ALL that had my back and the best interest of this site when you contacted me warning that T2 was going to be trouble. You are an awesome group of beings and I am honored to know you ALL!

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

MusicAlchemy

yay, victory for the light! lol you guys are awesome

PurpleSkyz

Admin
This thread is now headed for the basket

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

PurpleSkyz

Admin
and after giving this some thought I moved this back to the original forum....

I wanted to give closure on this.

T2 will not be posting here any longer. It saddens me and I really do not like to remove people from this site as I feel all points of view are important to the narrative and am happy to help those that want a forum to share their pov. But when one creates problems and seems to have no respect for others and starts trouble with other members here I remove the problem.

Thanks again to ALL here that understand that respect for others is important in relaying your truth.

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum