OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG Empty POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:37 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG Jerzy511
POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 18-Sep-2016 20:16:40
In Response To: POOFness for JUNE 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' (Mr.Ed)

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

REDEMPTION SONG

BOB MARLEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFGgbT_VasI

POOF SAID

You wonder what is going on and what is up and whether it is more smoke and mirrors. In some ways it is; in other ways it is very different and it is couching the real deal behind some smoke and yes a few mirrors. Do not worry about any of that; just be assured that everything is moving toward a positive response and a conclusion. Nothing happens over night as you all already know. But it is happening!! The sheer enormity of it all can’t be comprehended by the average joe . No way! And the efforts that you are hearing about are not all haze— there is a great deal happening that bodes very nicely for the entire scenario.

The shoes are getting tighter on the feet of those who wish to create trouble and the options are being drained away; the banks not in compliance will have to do something quickly or be out in the cold. The Wells Fargo thing has some merit; watch all of this unfold in a more observant way. It definitely has a major role in the upcoming changes.

Remind yourselves to be patient once more and keep a clear head. You will need it. !!!...P...

SUSAN SAYS

I'm sure everyone is as frustrated as I am right now. The happy chatter this week has been off the charts, even my contacts which are seated in the bleachers have been confirming today or tomorrow.

Gosh sometimes it makes you shake your head in total disbelieve. I know I'm right there with you as my brain screams is this Really ever going to Happen??!!

My conclusion to all of this chatter is we are that much Closer!!! Please keep your eye on the exchanges they truly are the signal for your and my New Beginnings. Much Love, S

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL

EVERY DAY THAT GOES BY, I GET MORE INTELLIGENCE ON OUR CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS IN RESPECT OF THE RELEASES, THE COMPENSATION OF THE HISTORIC ASSETS, THE MOVEMENT OF GOLD, THE SUPPORT OF THE ROYALS TO THE RESET, AND MANY MANY OTHER SNIPPETS THAT PROVIDE A VERY CLEAR PICTURE THAT WE ARE INDEED IN THE LAST LEG OF THIS GLOBAL RESET STAGING BEFORE THE MAIN EVENT.

I SEE AND HEAR MANY RUMORS ON THE INTERNET THAT ARE ALIGNING IN WHAT THEY SAY AS THE TRUTH FILTERS OUT AND BECOMES KNOWN. IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE TRUTH BECOMES KNOWN ABOUT THE 9/11 BANK ROBBERY, THE ENERGY WEAPONS USED TO DESTROY THE BUILDINGS (ESPECIALLY BUILDING 6 WITH THE GUTTED INSIDE CORE), THE BUSH/CLINTON MACHINE DESIGNED TO RAPE AND PILLAGE ON A SCALE UNHEARD OF RIGHT UNDER THE NOSES OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, AND THE LIST GOES ON TO THE PAY FOR PLAY REVENUE GENERATOR, BREACHES IN SECURITY ON SERVERS, THE REAL AGENDA OF THIS WOULD BE PRESIDENT WHOSE MUSLIM DIRECTION SPELLS THE END OF AMERICA AND THE INSTALLATION OF SHARIA LAW (GET READY TO BECOME SEX SLAVES GIRLS AND WEAR BURKHAS), AND GET YOUR HAND CHOPPED OFF IF YOU STEAL A LOAF OF BREAD TO FEED YOUR FAMILY, AND SO MANY OTHER EXECUTIVE ORDER STUFF THAT JUST BROUGHT AMERICA TO ITS KNEES. EVERYBODY WAS AFRAID TO SPEAK OUT AND IT BECAME REAL BAD. NOW UNCLE IS BEING RECLAIMED IT APPEARS.

FREEDOM IS NEVER CHEAP.

COMPLACENCY AND APATHY RULED, AS THE FIRE BREATHED INTO MOVEMENTS BY MEDIA IS NONEXISTENT (EXCEPT FOR LOU DOBBS AND A FEW OTHER THROUGH SATIRE) AND SUPPRESSED BY THE CABAL WHO CONTROLS THE MEDIA. THEY CAN NOT AFFORD TO RILE UP THE PEOPLE SO THEY FEED THEM THEIR VERSION OF “ALL IS OK”. WHAT TEMERITY.

BUT THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS COME OUT SOONER OR LATER, AND WE SEE THIS IN MOTION NOW. A LOT OF DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION IS READILY AVAILABLE.

BESIDES THE ADVENT OF THE RESET AND THE GCR, THE ONLY THING THAT STANDS IN THE WAY OF PEACE IN THIS WORLD IS THE POLITICAL (COUCHED IN RELIGIOUS INSTRUCTION) AGENDA OF ISLAM. TO SEE HOW DEEP THEY ARE IN THE USA, JUST GO HERE:

http://www.uschronicle.com/muslim-brotherhood-capitol-hill-now-working-liberal-congress-members/#

THEY ARE NOW GOING MAINSTREAM POLITICAL TO FURTHER THEIR AGENDA, AND EVENTUALLY MAKE AMERICA AN ISLAMIC STATE. OH JOY. YOU CAN TELL I AM NOT OVERJOYED WITH THE THOUGHT OF HAVING TO GIVE UP MY FREEDOMS AND LEARN THE QURAN TO SURVIVE. THERE IS A REASON WHY THE BATTLE FOR EUROPE BETWEEN THE HORDES AND THE CRUSADERS HAPPENED. THEY ARE NOW REPEATING HISTORY IN A DIFFERENT WAY, BUT IT IS A REPETITION.

Dear Susan and Zap,

Months ago Zap told us that Wells Fargo's CEO assured us that the bank was going to work in depositors' best interests and we would have nothing to concern about with our Funding. It has recently been shown how trustworthy his word was with the recent scandal. Once again the banks cannot be trusted to do anything to protect their clients and work for their own gain.

IF YOU NOTICE, THE MEDIA IS HAMMERING THE WELLS FARGO. WHY? THEY MANAGED TO CLEAN UP AND TOOK OVER 5,000 IDIOTS OUT OF CIRCULATION THAT WERE DRAGGING THE BANK DOWN. IN MUCH THE SAME WAY HSBC HK HAD TO DO ITS CLEANUP AND GET RID OF ITS IDIOTS, WELLS FARGO HAD TO DO THE SAME TO ENSURE THE BANK WAS CLEAN ENOUGH TO HANDLE THE COMING ACTIVITY. NOTHING NEW ABOUT THIS PROCESS, SO I WOULD TAKE THE MEDIA STUFF WITH A BIG GRAIN OF SALT.

Gee, I feel as though, if our Funds ever do pay out, that we have no more of a chance to enjoy our funds than we have now with what we have to exist on. How reassuring. I'm sure this will put off the Funding for months or years to come, again.

NOPE. IT IS ALL ABOUT TO HAPPEN AND NO MORE WAITING.

I don't understand how the Project Funds can be ready to pay out when the bank that is to be used for those Funds, Wells Fargo, is committing criminal behavior again. Am I the only person on this newsletter list that feels as insecure about the Funding and its security once it does Fund? I hope not. I hope that many others have their concerns about the safety of the Funding and how long this Wells Fargo criminal act will delay the Funding.

AS ABOVE. THE CLEANUP HAD TO TAKE PLACE.

Hasn't the time come for Zap to be open and honest with us? Or is it intended for the Cabal to have the freedom to steal from us? It appears as though, with all the talk about reining in the Cabal, as though nothing has happened. It now appears as though this Funding will be years away, not days, weeks or months away.

AM ALWAYS OPEN AND HONEST. I WILL NOT LIE TO YOU.

POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG 94449-liar-liar-pants-on-fire-gif-kr-vPjf

SOMETIMES I CAN NOT SPEAK TO SOME THINGS BECAUSE OF SENSITIVITIES AND SECURITY CONCERNS, BUT I GIVE YOU WHAT I GET WITHOUT INTERPRETATION OR COLOR. YOU CAN DEPEND ON ME TO DO THAT AT ALL TIMES.

POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG Pinocchio-nose

We will see nothing for who knows how long, but Zap's pleas to help his inner circle/his "Special Interests" will continue on for who knows how much longer. It appears as though the time has come for your readers to wake up and smell the coffee and realize that the letters have become Zap's means of supporting his friends at others expense. That sounds like the Conservative thing to do.

NO. THE TEAM NEEDS SUPPORT AS THEY HAVE GIVEN THEIR ALL TO BE HERE FOR HUMANITY AND DO THIS WORK. FEW OTHERS HAVE STEPPED FORWARD LIKE THIS AT THEIR PERIL AND THAT OF THEIR FAMILIES. I ASK TO KEEP THEM AFLOAT, AND THE ODD STRAY CAT THAT COMES IN FROM THE RAIN AND ASKS FOR A BIT OF FOOD. I ASK BECAUSE I CAN AND THEY CAN NOT. I AM THEIR VOICE RIGHT NOW.

I know next to nothing about Scientology, but Zap's spiritual beliefs would seem to fit that mold, because of the aliens and all. Isn't it time for you to come back to planet earth and become realistic? You seem way out there in many respects.

Sincerely,
DC

SCIENTOLOGY IS INTERESTING. IT USES A DIFFERENT TECHNIQUE IN GETTING MEMBERS TO JOIN THEIR KOOL AID. IT HAS BEEN EXPOSED A FEW TIMES BUT HIGH RANKING MEMBERS THAT HAD ENOUGH OF THEIR TACTICS, AND FROM WHAT I KNOW ABOUT IT, IT DOES NOT FIT THE MOULD OF THE PARADIGM. IT DOES HAVE SOME CELEBRITY SPOKESPEOPLE THAT RAISE MILLIONS FOR WHATEVER REASON.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY DO EXCEPT SOMETHING ABOUT GETTING CLEAR. IT HAS TO DO WITH HOLDING A BASIC GALVANOMETER IN EITHER HAND TO COMPLETE THE CIRCUIT AND THE RESISTANCE IS MEASURED IN YOUR BODY. WHAT HAPPENS IF THE PERSON’S HANDS ARE ALWAYS MOIST? THAT THROWS ANY AND ALL READINGS OUT THE WINDOW. I DISMISSED SCIENTOLOGY IMMEDIATELY AS IT HAS A COMPONENT THAT CAN NOT BE RELIED UPON, AND THEY ARE RELYING ON IT. ANYBODY THAT JOINS THIS CHURCH WHO IS NOT SCHOOLED IN BASIC ELECTRONICS AND APPLICATIONS IN BIOLOGY, IS FOOLED INTO BELIEVING SOMETHING THAT IS BASIC SNAKE OIL.

AS FAR AS SPACE ALIENS ARE CONCERNED, OUR WORLD GOVERNMENTS HAVE BEEN NEGOTIATING WITH THEM FOR YEARS. SAME WITH THE ROYALS. I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT. TO PRESUPPOSE THAT WE ARE THE ONLY SPECIES IN A UNIVERSE OF PLANETS THAT WE DO NOT EVEN HAVE A NUMBER FOR, IS ARROGANCE. WE ARE NOT ALONE. SO PLEASE GET OVER THIS OUTDATED THINKING THAT SPACE ALIENS DO NOT EXIST. SOME ARE JUST DOWNRIGHT CUTE. THERE ARE OLD BOOKS WITH DEPICTIONS OF THE VARIOUS SPECIES CO-HABITATING ON THIS PLANET.

Susan,
I have been watching recent events and correlating. I want to tell you, I am willing to enter into a political dialogue based on the intentions of America's founding fathers and the analyst of capitalism, Mises. I have a belief that the system of liberty as conceived in France and brought to America can be very good for world peace and prosperity, even if only implemented in the United States. Peter Schiff also has a concept that earth's resources are best developed under the "capitalist" system in which the actual utility of goods and services is fair market valued through every purchase being an individual "vote" for them. I have a profound belief that this dialogue can be conducted openly as it is good for my own country, while it addresses also the needs of the world at large.
I think US liberty was diverted by certain influences such as corporate sponsorship of television and radio programs, and by wars that concentrated power at the national rather than the state level. I believe that a broad swath of Americans as well as others understand this very thoroughly. It would be healthy for America and the world to discuss this right now.
It is much more important to maintain a systemic engine that addresses the needs of people, using Light, than to think that "relief" or "collateral accounts" or "standard of living" or gold ( in and of itself) is going to completely address problems that have cropped up.
Perhaps you should add a project of discussion of world governmental and economic theory and practice as a project, and solicit a project leader.
TB

THAT IS INDEED A GOOD THOUGHT. I DID INTEND TO ESTABLISH AN INSIDE GROUP OF THINKERS THAT CAN PROVIDE GOOD ANALYSIS AND SYNTHESIS OF POTENTIAL SOLUTIONS TO WORK IN CONCERT WITH THE ROYALS AND GOVERNMENTS TO ESTABLISH THE BEST WAYS OF DELIVERING THE ECONOMIC PROSPERITY THROUGH THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS. WE DO NEED NEW THINKING TO COMPLEMENT THE PARADIGM WE ARE IN NOW. THANKS AND KEEP IN TOUCH.

Date: Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 1:15 PM
Subject: STOP BEGGING SO MUCH! YOU MAKE PEOPLE HATE YOU!

POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG Applause
To: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

I HAD NO IDEA THAT ASKING TO KEEP PEOPLE ALIVE SO THEY CAN FULFILL THEIR WORK OF HELPING OUR HUMANITY WOULD LEAD TO HATE. WOW. I THINK I ANSWERED THAT PROPOSITION IN MY LAST EMAIL OUT AND HOPE YOU READ IT.

OH, AND I HAVE A SNAPPY RETORT TO THE PROLIFIC VIDEOMASTER ABE ON HIS LATEST PUTDOWN OF THE PEOPLE THAT WOULD HELP HUMANITY: ROFL. ABE IS UNWORTHY OF OTHER COMMENTS AS HE MUMBLES AND IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG S-l300

I read "Poof" until he passed and now "Zap" has taken over. I've been reading these missives for a long time as I am interested in saving the planet from destruction for humanity, flora, fauna, etc. Also, I made a small investment in the PPP program many years ago.

What I don't get is: Zap, how do you find the time for such long updates if you are so busy.

POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG Hmmm

I WRITE FAST AND OFF THE CUFF SO I DO NOT SPEND TOO MUCH TIME ON THESE THINGS. TO WRITE TEN PAGES TAKES ME 30 MINUTES AS MY TYPING SPEED IS ALMOST AS FAST AS THE SPOKEN WORD.

POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG Th?id=OIP.Mb371d74174b9f800c9df4cc5894efc44o2&pid=15

Also, I don't recall the need to ask for so many donations early on either from Poof or Zap, so what has changed?

WHAT HAS CHANGED IS THE SIZE OF THE TEAM THAT HAS ASSEMBLED TO DO THIS WORK. TO DO THIS WORK IS A FULL TIME THING. YOU EITHER GET A JOB OR DO THIS WITHOUT INCOME. IT IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT OUTSIDE HELP.

Yes, I understand that you along with Humanus and Landa China are trying to build a platform for projects to do good things to help the planet, And I try to get my head around all the problems that need to be fixed for all those undergoing this process but I'm worried that this is just another scam like so many others on the internet.
MAS

NO. REMEMBER A SCAM IS WHERE YOU ENTICE PEOPLE TO BUY

OR DONATE

SOMETHING OR INVEST IN SOMETHING, AND EITHER DELIVER AN INFERIOR PRODUCT, OR ABSCOND WITH THEIR MONEY

LIKE THE DONATION MONEY

. WE DO NEITHER.

POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG GIF-yeah-right-GIF

OUR FOCUS IS PROJECTS WITHOUT COLOR OF POLITICS OR RELIGION. VERY SIMPLE AND CLEAN.

THE FUNDINGS THAT ARE COMING TO US NOW ARE SUBSTANTIAL AND MEANT FOR OUR HUMANITY, SO THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT WHAT HAS BEEN REPRESENTED TO BE DONE AS FAR AS THE PROJECT SIDE IS CONCERNED, WILL BE DONE. THE SPECIAL RELIEF FOUNDATION TO HELP THOSE IN CRITICAL NEED IS SOMETHING I WANTED TO DO FOR A LONG TIME, AND WE GOT APPROVAL TO GET THAT DONE TOO.

I WILL SAY THAT THE RESULTS OF THE G20 ARE ABOUT TO BE FELT, BUT NOTASMUCH AS THE DIRECTIVES BEHIND THE RESULTING ACTIONS. ON THE SURFACE, YOU WILL SEE WHAT IS PRESENTED, BUT UNDERSTAND THE FOUNDATION UPON WHICH THESE ACTIONS TAKE PLACE. THESE ARE THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THE DIVINE PLAN BEING EFFECTED. THESE ARE THE FORCES BEHIND THE RESET, AND THE LIST OF COUNTRIES CAN BE MEASURED AT 20. THE TREATIES WITH ALL THE OTHER COUNTRIES ARE PRETTY WELL IN PLACE AND ABOUT TO BE USEFUL.

POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG Giphy

I AM GRATEFUL FOR ALL YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE CURRENT LANDSCAPE, AND THE POINT THAT WE ARE ON. SHORTLY, IN THE NEXT WEEK, MANY MONEY MOVEMENTS WILL TAKE PLACE, THE EXPECTED RELEASES WILL BE COMPLETED, AND WE WILL MOVE FORWARD TO THE PROJECT SIDE AND GET TO THE WORK AHEAD.

THAT IS ALL WE CAN DO, AND THIS SINGULAR AGENDA DEFINES ME AND THE TEAM THAT IS HERE WORKING. IT IS TRULY A MASSIVE TASK THEY HAVE UNDERTAKEN, AND THEIR TENACITY AND STRENGTH TO ADHERE TO THE VISION OF BLESSINGS FOR HUMANITY IS WITHOUT EQUAL. THEY ARE DEDICATED TO US, AND THEY WILL IMPLEMENT WHAT HAS BEEN CREATED OVER THE YEARS, AND FORMALIZED AS A DIRECTION. MY DEEPEST THANKS AND GRATITUDE TO THEM FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME, THE ENTERPRISE WILL CONTINUE AS IT HAS A LIFE OF ITS OWN, AND INERTIA. I COULD NOT ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE.

GOD BLESS AND WE’LL TALK ON WEDNESDAY. I FIGURE WE WILL BE IN THE MIDDLE OF GETTING THE INFRASTRUCTURE IN PLACE AND SPENDING SOME MONEY.

YES ALL YOUR DONATIONS

POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG Do_not_donate

POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG Fraud-alert

WE WILL SEE.

IN LOYAL GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
SEPTEMBER 18, 2016
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2016

CONTRIBUTIONS
Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Do remember to click friends and family. We're still struggling to keep food on many families tables and the lights going. Much thanks…

Blessings, S

Consultations continue….

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG Image

2POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG Empty Re: POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:15 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for SEPT 18: REDEMPTION SONG Th?id=OIP.Maa8bfc56e4a22a175419d1fca4bcc5b1o2&pid=15

IN JERZY'S CASE THE BLUNT INSTRUMENT IS HIS 2 TO 5 TIMES PER WEEK PULL ON HEART STRINGS WITH NEVER ONE SINGLE PROVABLE STORY TO GET THE KINDHEARTED TO SEND THEIR UNTRACEABLE DONATIONS TO HIM.

Help is needed right in your own town! Donating your money or time to local animal or homeless shelters, senior or youth facilities and food pantries is how you can actually know where your money is going and whom it is helping! You will also receive a tax receipt that you can use in your filings! Unlike when you donate to internet panhandlers.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum