Latest topics
» UFO News ~ UFO in Skies over Cumbria? plus MORE
Today at 1:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» World’s Youngest Leader Declares Victory In Austria Election: Pledges To Fight The Globalists
Today at 1:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Boom Brunswick County, NC & BC Canada Oct 18th 2017, Caught On Camera!
Today at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whales and dolphins live ‘human-like’ lives
Today at 1:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Florida Makes Off-Grid Living Illegal
Today at 1:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera
Today at 1:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe part 1: Mysterious Dark Matter Galaxies
Today at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Orionid Meteor Shower Oct. 20-22
Today at 12:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ More Evidence Presented in Defense of Planet 9 plus MORE
Today at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS
Today at 12:46 am by robert18

» The Mystery Of The Loudest Underwater Sound Ever Recorded
Today at 12:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Universal Ascension Process - Our Journey to Oneness
Today at 12:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cities are getting paid to turn street lights into spying SmartNodes
Yesterday at 6:19 pm by MartyM

» Eyes wide Open ~ There's No Business Like Show Business
Yesterday at 5:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why have 137 UFO investigators died in a ten-year period?
Yesterday at 3:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 5-Year-Old Empties Piggy Bank To Buy Milk For Classmate, Goes On To Raise Over $8,000
Yesterday at 3:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 11 Reasons Why Hippies (Not Psychos) Should Rule the World
Yesterday at 3:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Treatment Discovered Causes Cancer to Self-Destruct
Yesterday at 1:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ready, set, GO! New Moon in diplomatic Libra
Yesterday at 1:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #HATJ- Court Wrap Up and The Big Picture Unfolding For ALL
Yesterday at 1:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  TREK by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 12:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Billy Corgan: ‘Shapeshifting Reptilians’ Run The ‘Satanic’ Music Industry
Yesterday at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Dr. Shabibi has announced that the CBI will release 1 Dinar, 5 Dinar and 25 Dinar coins for public use and trade on September 1.

Dr. Shabibi has announced that the CBI will release 1 Dinar, 5 Dinar and 25 Dinar coins for public use and trade on September 1.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Dr. Shabibi has announced that the CBI will release 1 Dinar, 5 Dinar and 25 Dinar coins for public use and trade on September 1.

Found at: http://www.planetofdinar.com

]junebug] Aug 19 10:59 PM: In the last couple of days, Dr. Shabibi has announced that the CBI will release 1 Dinar, 5 Dinar and 25 Dinar coins for public use and trade on September 1. It makes no sense whatever to issue a 1 or a 5 Dinar coin if the RV has not taken place. What good is a 5 or even a 25 Dinar coin if a loaf of bread costs 3,000 Dinars (current price of a loaf, pre-RV). If indeed the plan is to release these coins for use on September 1, then August 26 makes sense for the RV announcement. (And that doesn’t mean the announcement will wait that long. It could actually occur even sooner.) Iraq's President, Talabani will be making a public event for the people of Iraq on Sunday, Aug. 26. Just got this new information from Randy Koonce. Again he says after the coming meeting with Talibani, we will soon see the RV. How long will it take? Probably only a few days. This is very wonderful news to hear and I think the 1st ever RV

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Wouldn't that be wonderful if this RV'ed!!!!

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Very encouraging information! It would certainly be wonderful, especially after "letting go" of this and putting it in the Creator's hands! His timing is always perfect, so let's keep our minds and hearts on THAT and if this gets delayed again we won't be deflated.

Sure would be nice, though. ;)

Love and Blessings!

:flower: ❤ gmaHunniBee ❤ :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

terbo56

Gmahunnibee- We're 'all' blowouts running on 'Fix-a-flat- This won't last long, I'll tell you that- :)

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
lol!
Yes, change is Nigh, Terbo...I can FEEL it!

Have a wonderful day, friend!!

:flower:

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

godsfool713

[i]On Dave Hodges Show last night ...A Woman called in and said the I
raqi Dinar will R.V. in a couple of days ....and that Our Government did NOT like that SO MANY CHRISTIANS had invested in this ......

And they (gooberment) Know OUR intentions to defeat their purpose ...by helping the New Future Poor ...Due to THEM....

http://republicbroadcasting.org/index.php?cmd=archives.month&ProgramID=61&year=12&month=8&backURL=index.php%253Fcmd%253Darchives.getyear%2526ProgramID%253D61%26year%3D12%26backURL%3Dindex.php%253Fcmd%253Darchives

here is the Archives link ....off of my Membership....the show was alot info on what the Banks Are now doing and an F.B.I. informat unloaded alot of info

Last edited by godsfool713 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Thank you, gf! I'm sure they DO know, but can't stop it. Much good will be done when this happens, and God's Kingdom will get a huge BOOST from meeting so many needs while ministering His love and compassion!

Praise to the Most High! When this happen, the Glory is ALL HIS!

Love and Blessings!

Herb Lady

Thanks YM!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum