CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Hillary Caption Photos! Kaine And Unable

Hillary Caption Photos! Kaine And Unable

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hillary Caption Photos! Kaine And Unable Empty Hillary Caption Photos! Kaine And Unable on Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:58 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Hillary Caption Photos! Kaine And Unable Empty Re: Hillary Caption Photos! Kaine And Unable on Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:22 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever
There some things in life once seen....cannot be unseen ever again.

The animated cartoon of Jilary "and friend" on the desk has left me feeling quite "unwell"

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

3Hillary Caption Photos! Kaine And Unable Empty Re: Hillary Caption Photos! Kaine And Unable on Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:29 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Oh my... I guess I must have missed actually looking at that one. opps!! deleted as yes that would make anyone unwell!
sorry everyone that was damaged in any way by that one. :)

4Hillary Caption Photos! Kaine And Unable Empty Re: Hillary Caption Photos! Kaine And Unable on Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:36 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever
PurpleSkyz wrote:
sorry everyone that was damaged in any way by that one. :)

Traumatized 

In an "that was funny" kinda way, still chuckling now

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

5Hillary Caption Photos! Kaine And Unable Empty Re: Hillary Caption Photos! Kaine And Unable on Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:46 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Hillary Caption Photos! Kaine And Unable Giphy

Hillary Caption Photos! Kaine And Unable Th?id=OIP.M518a914e2d0d5f623254add1d94f0484o1&pid=15

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum