Latest topics
» Graphic for June 17, 2019
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyToday at 9:05 pm by ReneGade

» All Out Assault on Nature in New Zealand ~ 1080 Pellets Being Deployed by Helicopter
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyToday at 5:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JUNE 16: ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Only
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyToday at 5:20 pm by 4-truth

» Kubrick’s Odyssey 3 Jay Weidner and Yvonne Palermo.Reality Check Episode One. Season Two.
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyToday at 5:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Fathers Day - 2019
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyToday at 12:35 pm by ReneGade

» What the Deep State Fears Most – Dr. Dave Janda
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyToday at 8:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» All you need to know: June solstice 2019
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyToday at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange - Thrown To The Wolves As An Example To Other Whistleblowers
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyToday at 8:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Most Comprehensive 5G Exposé: The Ultimate Weapon of Depopulation
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyToday at 7:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Howitzers of Light come to the fore
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyToday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 6-17-19… “Zionist meltdown as Oman tanker stunt fails yadayadablablabla”
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyToday at 7:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyToday at 12:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Its happening AGAIN - More than 2 MILES of coastal water vanishes!
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyToday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mufon case 101069 - Photographer took image of holographic anomalies from a parallel universe?
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. Moonbase In 2024 - NASA's Plan for Lunar Stepping Stone to Mars
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyToday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Magic Mushrooms Could Replace Antidepressants Within 5 Years
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyToday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyToday at 12:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Power Outage: Argentina, Paraquay, Uruguay
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyToday at 12:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Full Moon In Sagittarius: Expansive Inspiration
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyToday at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 16, 2019
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyYesterday at 3:13 pm by ReneGade

» UFO News ~ Giant Disk Seen Near Sun On NASA Images plus MORE
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New footage offers clear views of Area 51
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyYesterday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SOLAR & PLANETARY ALERTS & INFO » SPACE & ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London

Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London UFO-713349
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London

September 24, 2016 
Ali Osman was going through a daily routine with his one year old girl when he encountered the bizarre object outside his window.
Civil engineer Ali, from Erith, south east London, snapped these pictures of the orb, which resembles a massive fireball or flaming meteorite.
The married dad-of-one said: “I woke up with my daughter around 6am.
“I always have a look out the window in the mornings to show my daughter the birds and noticed this strange object in the sky.
“At first I thought it was a plane that leaves a trial behind it but realised quickly it wasn’t because it was just hovering.
“There were other planes flying high near the object but the object was above the planes and was stationary.
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London UFO_661537
© Ali Osman
The UFO looked like a meteor or rocket, but was hovering in the sky

“I always have a look out the window in the mornings to show my daughter the birds and noticed this strange object in the sky.
“At first I thought it was a plane that leaves a trial behind it but realised quickly it wasn’t because it was just hovering.
“There were other planes flying high near the object but the object was above the planes and was stationary.
“I observed it for around 20 minutes. I thought it might have been the Chinese Space lab [Tiangong-2, which was launched on the same day] but the launch happened at 2pm GMT.
“Personally, I’m not sure what the object was. All I know is that it had to have been a massive object to appear as big as it did in the sky.”

IF YOU ENJOY THIS SITE PLEASE TELL OTHERS ABOUT US…SHARING IS CARING

Thanks to: http://bendedreality.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum