Latest topics
» INCREDIBLE UFO TR3B FOOTAGE OVER MINNEAPOLIS MARCH 28TH 2020
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyYesterday at 8:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Watch the Moon Inside the Magnificent "Winter Circle of Stars" *** Superb Stargazing ***
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyYesterday at 8:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cigar Shaped Object Seen Near The International Space Station?
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyYesterday at 8:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Key To Solving EVERY Problem Is At Out Fingertips - Gregg Braden
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyYesterday at 8:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Covid-19: Global Ceasefire
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyYesterday at 8:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Its Surreal'! Tent Hospital Erected In Central Park, Just Like The Division
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyYesterday at 8:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» John McAfee: DMT and Other Drugs
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyYesterday at 7:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford - Benjamin Fulford 3-30-20… “Abe, Macron, Merkel & Prince Charles to be “coronavirused
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyYesterday at 7:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Online Class April 5, 2020~Basics In Water
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyYesterday at 6:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» A large extremely bright white light caught on video in Bristol, Pennsylvania
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyYesterday at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Qanon - Through the Looking Glass, In it Together. plus more
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyYesterday at 8:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Dr. Strangelove Syndrome' actually exists
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyYesterday at 8:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - CORONA VIRUS UPDATE
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyYesterday at 8:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» MAX IGAN - The Great Plandemic Police State
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyYesterday at 8:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for MAR 29: 'DON'T GIVE UP" THERE IS STILL TIME TO SEND ME DONATIONS BEFORE YOU DIE OF COVID!!
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyYesterday at 8:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID19 UPDATES - Trump Extends Coronavirus Social Distancing Guidelines to April 30th plus MORE
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyYesterday at 8:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tweeky Shilcock - on The Great Pandemic III: New Briefings, Restitution and the Big Picture!
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyYesterday at 8:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Get Ready For Potential Bitcoin And Freedom Killer: IMF To Launch A Global Currency
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptyYesterday at 7:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oh! The Humanity!
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 1:16 pm by oldbeatnik

» Is Humanity about to Experience a Complete Magnetic Pole Shift as Researchers Now Believe?
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London

Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London UFO-713349
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London

September 24, 2016 
Ali Osman was going through a daily routine with his one year old girl when he encountered the bizarre object outside his window.
Civil engineer Ali, from Erith, south east London, snapped these pictures of the orb, which resembles a massive fireball or flaming meteorite.
The married dad-of-one said: “I woke up with my daughter around 6am.
“I always have a look out the window in the mornings to show my daughter the birds and noticed this strange object in the sky.
“At first I thought it was a plane that leaves a trial behind it but realised quickly it wasn’t because it was just hovering.
“There were other planes flying high near the object but the object was above the planes and was stationary.
Massive Slow Moving FIREBALL Photographed over London UFO_661537
© Ali Osman
The UFO looked like a meteor or rocket, but was hovering in the sky

“I always have a look out the window in the mornings to show my daughter the birds and noticed this strange object in the sky.
“At first I thought it was a plane that leaves a trial behind it but realised quickly it wasn’t because it was just hovering.
“There were other planes flying high near the object but the object was above the planes and was stationary.
“I observed it for around 20 minutes. I thought it might have been the Chinese Space lab [Tiangong-2, which was launched on the same day] but the launch happened at 2pm GMT.
“Personally, I’m not sure what the object was. All I know is that it had to have been a massive object to appear as big as it did in the sky.”

IF YOU ENJOY THIS SITE PLEASE TELL OTHERS ABOUT US…SHARING IS CARING

Thanks to: http://bendedreality.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum