Latest topics
» UFO News ~ Black lightning bolt UFO Seen From Space Shuttle Discovery plus MORE
UFO News ~ UFO Scares Neighbourhood Over Barbour County, WV and MORE EmptyToday at 1:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» About Us Working With Karen Hudes by Anna Von Reitz
UFO News ~ UFO Scares Neighbourhood Over Barbour County, WV and MORE EmptyToday at 12:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - "Day Of Reckoning is Here” plus more
UFO News ~ UFO Scares Neighbourhood Over Barbour County, WV and MORE EmptyToday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
UFO News ~ UFO Scares Neighbourhood Over Barbour County, WV and MORE EmptyToday at 12:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ARCHONS, OVERLORDS & MAGICK: ‘End of Deception’, A Gnostic View of Disclosure – By John Lamb Lash
UFO News ~ UFO Scares Neighbourhood Over Barbour County, WV and MORE EmptyToday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» NATO Summit Ignores the Elephant in the Room: Mass Immigration
UFO News ~ UFO Scares Neighbourhood Over Barbour County, WV and MORE EmptyToday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» ISS Live Feed: "Looked Like A MOON" - Mysterious Lights SOAR Through SC and TX Skies!
UFO News ~ UFO Scares Neighbourhood Over Barbour County, WV and MORE EmptyToday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» South Park Mocks Disney Plus & Baby Yoda Explained
UFO News ~ UFO Scares Neighbourhood Over Barbour County, WV and MORE EmptyToday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Climate Agenda
UFO News ~ UFO Scares Neighbourhood Over Barbour County, WV and MORE EmptyToday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Pelosi & Biden, When Politicians Attack
UFO News ~ UFO Scares Neighbourhood Over Barbour County, WV and MORE EmptyToday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS THE 21 TRILLION DOLLAR BLACK BUDGET MONEY VORTEX 2020!
UFO News ~ UFO Scares Neighbourhood Over Barbour County, WV and MORE EmptyToday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Epstein Prince Andrew and The Mega Group Part 3
UFO News ~ UFO Scares Neighbourhood Over Barbour County, WV and MORE EmptyToday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?
UFO News ~ UFO Scares Neighbourhood Over Barbour County, WV and MORE EmptyToday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Local Islanders Surprised By"FREAKISH" Weather Event! - "Just Looked Out of Place"
UFO News ~ UFO Scares Neighbourhood Over Barbour County, WV and MORE EmptyToday at 7:26 am by Em

» Can your dreams predict a person's death ?
UFO News ~ UFO Scares Neighbourhood Over Barbour County, WV and MORE EmptyToday at 1:26 am by Em

» World's first genuine 'fly and drive' car unveiled
UFO News ~ UFO Scares Neighbourhood Over Barbour County, WV and MORE EmptyToday at 1:21 am by RamblerNash

» Quantum physicist describes alien encounter
UFO News ~ UFO Scares Neighbourhood Over Barbour County, WV and MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Amazing stories of impact | Philippines | Plastic Bank
UFO News ~ UFO Scares Neighbourhood Over Barbour County, WV and MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOURCE ENERGY: Wal Thornhill on the Basics of Electric Universe Theory
UFO News ~ UFO Scares Neighbourhood Over Barbour County, WV and MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Active shooter at Pensacola naval base; 10 patients transported to hospitals… Developing…
UFO News ~ UFO Scares Neighbourhood Over Barbour County, WV and MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News ~ UFO Scares Neighbourhood Over Barbour County, WV and MORE

UFO News ~ UFO Scares Neighbourhood Over Barbour County, WV and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO Scares Neighbourhood Over Barbour County, WV - September 5, 2016, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Light has been added to better see the UFOs here.

Date of sighting: Sept 5, 2016
Location of sighting: Barbour County, West Virginia, USA
Source: MUFON 79238

This UFO is a bit small in the video, so make it full screen and change to HD settings to see it better. The object hovers like a drone, but its lights are not blinking, which leads me to believe it may be a real UFO. Also most drones have red lights, but that is not always true. This one is just too darn small to make out enough detail. Hard to say on this one. 

Such white light UFOs have been seen by police officers over the Rocky Mountains, Colorado this year, but they were bus size and move incredibly fast. 
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states:
I was at Stonewall Resort, me and three others were heading to the top of the hill to get our machinery out for the morning job. It was pretty dark out still so we sat there waiting for it to get a bit brighter out so we could see what we are doing. I happened to look up at the stars like I do sometimes. I noticed a bright light moving in the sky, I pointed it out asking what the heck it was, one of our guys said it's just a airplane. I disagreed, airplanes have different lights. At the time it just looked like a solid light moving in a straight direction but shifting side to side as well. I grabbed my phone and zoomed in as close as I could to get a video, my phone goes zoomed up to 4x but it's a cheap Android so the quality was bad. I decided to take a photo as well. There was another one some distance away you can see it in the photo. We just let it be and went back to work since the sun was coming up and this wasn't my first UFO encounter. When I went home and I zoomed in on that photo I was shocked. I showed my girlfriend as well, what was a single light was actually four lights in a triangle shape. The way they are facing doesn't match the direction it moves.

https://youtu.be/Ufy0iv6H3Cg

Thanks to:http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz