Latest topics
» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyToday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Apollo 15 Raw Video Reveals Buildings On The Moon Near Landing Site!
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Storm Area 51' could be a disaster, say locals plus LIVE FEED
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyToday at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Dark Secret of the Vatican Pagan Gods
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyToday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Particle Odyssey’, David Serada & The Theory of Quantum Universe
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyToday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kevin Spacey accuser dies “unexpectedly”
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyToday at 8:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA To Reveal Finding Of Rare Black Hole Event Next Week
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyToday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - Can Robert Read? - Is Robert Going To The Trial At The County Clerks Desk via The UPS Store?
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyToday at 12:23 am by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - New Court Docs And Unanswered Emails?
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyToday at 12:17 am by RamblerNash

» Carolyn Tyler ITNJ TESTIMONY - Nuclear Cover-Up
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyYesterday at 7:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for SEPT 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITHEADKOWSKI AKA THE GHOUL
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyYesterday at 3:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Health fears prompt Swiss 5G revolt
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Yes, cannabis CAN protect the liver from alcohol-induced damage, but it’s still no reason to binge
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyYesterday at 3:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PRINCETON STUDY BACKS END-TIMES GOG AND MAGOG WAR PROPHECY
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyYesterday at 3:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Area 51 Psyop: Top Brass Stoke Conspiracy Flames by Making Statements On Protecting Secretive Base
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyYesterday at 2:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DEBORAH TAVARES & THE FORGED PG&E EMAIL HOAX (THE CALIFORNIA FIRES HOAX) by SNOOP4TRUTH
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyYesterday at 2:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Towns That Suddenly Vanished
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyYesterday at 2:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ufologist Richard Dolan Says Alien Entities are Abducting Humans to Create a Hybrid Race on Earth!
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. Navy Finally Admits UFO's Are Real. Now Calls Them UAP's.
JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government

JonBenet Ramsey: Murdered by U.S. Dark Government

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aestheticmedic

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy
I appreciate you bringing this up. He said he doesn't have any idea what was Jon Benet Ramsey's connections with the CIA. It just so happens that this little detail is perhaps the one he shouldn't gloss over, because it is THE key to unfolding and collapsing the criminals in charge. So maybe, if any of you know this man who does these videos, you can have him look at abeldanger.net, and do some real one-two punching and put these evil bastards where they belong. 

I cannot buy the fact that some non-human light alliance is taking out "bad guys". I know some real humans who are real heroes and deserve our support in this real battle on earth. I don't deny the possibility of non-human entities, that's obvious of course. We are not the only species, I guess I don't think there are non-terrestrial aliens. I don't believe in anything other than what is here in us and with us, either below the surface or not always visible but that's probably another topic.

Check out my youtube channel for I Ching readings and other divergent topics. https:www.youtube.com/c/musicalchemy
http://musicalchemy432.wordpress.com

topspin2

One thing that I find interesting is just who do folks think is going to be in charge if the 'bad" guys get taken down?  Will there be peace or anarchy?Do we have enough faith in humanity to believe that peace is even possible? Is there a reference point to lead us to believe that this is possible? Where is the truth printed? Where do the lies start and end? I believe that the bad guys are being grossly underestimated.....Did I mention that the bad guys are being grossly underestimated?????

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy
thats a great point...let's hash it out...I feel another topic. Let's call it...um...you call it.

Check out my youtube channel for I Ching readings and other divergent topics. https:www.youtube.com/c/musicalchemy
http://musicalchemy432.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum