Latest topics
» Dave "the Douche Bag" Schmidt FINALLY SHUTS UP & takes a break from ripping you off!!!!
Today at 2:34 am by RamblerNash

» Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse"
Today at 2:21 am by RamblerNash

» NIBIRU News ~ World Wide Sky Images plus MORE
Today at 1:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bright fireball over the State of Bahia, Brazil
Today at 1:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Tony Ghepardo - Stunning New Revelations About Deadly GMOs - Pt 1,2&3
Today at 1:23 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Massive Ancient Underwater Caves Reveal Ancient Mayan Relics
Today at 1:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Counterpart | Official Trailer
Today at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPS AND FED X AND THEIR SPYING
Yesterday at 11:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Devil In Details: Parkland Florida School Shooting, Media Actors and Handlers
Yesterday at 7:56 pm by terbo56

» Wi-Fi Devices Increase Mercury Release From Dental Amalgams
Yesterday at 7:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Leading Consciousness Researcher Bridges the Gap Between Science and Real Magic
Yesterday at 7:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 2 20 18
Yesterday at 7:11 pm by terbo56

» Full Audio Of California / Oregon UFO Incident. (Part 1-3)
Yesterday at 5:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How the Shamanic Medicine Iboga Can Resolve and Heal Childhood Trauma
Yesterday at 5:02 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Domestication And the Dream of the Planet - The Four Agreement By Don Miguel Ruiz
Yesterday at 4:54 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» PRESIDENT TRUMP TO OPEN NIXON'S ALIEN ET TIME CAPSULE? DARK JOURNALIST
Yesterday at 1:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for FEB 18: NO MAN CAN FIND THE WAR
Yesterday at 12:45 pm by RamblerNash

» Cannabis Strains For Bladder Cancer
Yesterday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Antony Sutton, Skull&Bones, bankrolling the enemy by Jon Rappoport
Yesterday at 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sound in a Space Vacuum - It's a Miracle!
Yesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Reverse The Age of White Blood Cells In A Female Human Being
Yesterday at 11:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» The End of the Great Fraud Begins Here and Now by Anna von Reitz
Yesterday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Water Anomaly - Bartlett Lake disappearing - Unrecognizable
Yesterday at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Footage of UFOs Attacking each other over Nevada plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X/Nibiru Easily Visible from Mexico plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke interviewed on the Vin Armani Show (Parts 1,2&3)
Yesterday at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» DISEASES WITH UNKNOWN ETIOLOGY TRACE BACK TO MASS VACCINATION AG
Yesterday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sirius is Dog Star and brightest star
Yesterday at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Q is Back with NEW information #ANON @potus
Yesterday at 7:06 am by LadyDragon

» MORE POOPNESS - INTERNATIONAL HANDS
Yesterday at 1:36 am by robert18

» " DOGS OF WAR " ( SSP Whistleblowers )
Yesterday at 12:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» OPERATION GLADIO C: Government-Sponsored Domestic Terrorism Targets American Public Schools
Yesterday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Wilcock (Feb 20, 2018) - Disclosure, Cabal's Defeat, Ancient Aliens & Inner Earth
Yesterday at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » Jerzy Babkowski aka ZAP & Susan » OCT 5: MID-WEEK BY ZAP

OCT 5: MID-WEEK BY ZAP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 OCT 5: MID-WEEK BY ZAP on Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:25 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

POOFness for OCT 5: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness'
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 5-Oct-2016 21:09:15

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
Date: Wed, October 5, 2016 8:46 pm

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL

LOOKS LIKE A FEW MORE MINUTES AND THE PARIS TREATY WILL BE IN FORCE, BUT IT IS IN EFFECT IN ESSENCE AS THE COUNTRIES HAVE PREPARED THEIR SYSTEMS TO DO THE CHANGE. IT IS INEVITABLE, SO THEY ARE TREATING IT AS EFFECTIVE FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES. ALL IS WELL THERE.

ALL THE RUMORS OUT THERE ARE HAVING A FIELD DAY WITH TIMINGS, WHO DID WHAT, AND WHICH ROOM BOZO THE BOND CLOWN APPROVED FOR THE TABLE TOP MEETINGS. IT IS A CIRCUS OF INCREDIBLE PROPORTION, AND ALL OF US ARE GETTING OUR FAIR SHARE OF CHUCKLES THESE DAYS.

I FIGURE TO ENTER BOZO AS A LATE COMER IN THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE. WE COULD STICK HIM BETWEEN DONALD AND HITLARY. I WILL SEND HIM DOWN BY FEDEX, AND GET SOME GUYS TO BLOW HIM UP AND TAPE HIS FEET TO THE FLOOR. HITLARY CAN USE HER NEW IMPROVED EARPIECE TO GET CUES ON HOW TO TALK TO BOZO. I AM SURE SHE WILL DO WELL. SNUFFLES WILL BE HIS SECURITY GUY, AND I PROMISE NO EARPIECES FOR BOZO, OR PAPERWORK THAT WILL BE HIDDEN FROM VIEW.

THE REALITY IS THAT THE G20 FOLKS AND THE RODRIGUEZ TRUST ARE QUIETLY WORKING AWAY IN THE BACKGROUND GETTING THINGS DONE. THE TIMINGS FOR THE REDEMPTION OR COMPENSATION PROCESS IS FLUID, BUT WE SEE THESE SOLIDIFYING NOW AS THE PAYOUTS OF SOME ZIM TRANSACTIONS HAVE STARTED. THE PROCESS IS ACCELERATING IS ALL I CAN SAY.

IN OTHER NEWS, WE HAVE RECEIVED MORE CONFIRMATIONS TODAY OF OUR FUNDINGS, WITH A SECOND TRANCHE BEING PREPARED RIGHT AFTER THE FIRST ONE WHICH IS EXPECTING ANYTIME RIGHT NOW. WE CAN NOT SAY MUCH MORE THAN THAT, BUT WE ARE PREPARING FOR THE OFFICE PORTION OF OUR INFRASTRUCTURE RIGHT NOW.

OVERALL WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH PROGRESS EVEN THOUGH IT HAS BEEN QUITE FRUSTRATING OVER THE LAST MONTHS WITH DATES GIVEN AND THEN SOME ISSUE CROPPING UP IN COMPLIANCE WHICH DELAYED US. MANY HAVE SUFFERED TERRIBLY AS A RESULT, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE WE WILL BE ABLE TO SMOOTH FEATHERS, PAY SOME BILLS, AND GET THE WORK UNDERWAY.

I THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR TREMENDOUS AND ONGOING SUPPORT OF OUR EFFORTS, AND KNOW THAT THIS EFFORT HAS GROWN IN SIZE TO A VERY LARGE DEGREE WITH SUPPORT COMING IN ALMOST DAILY FROM OTHER FOUNDATIONS, TRUSTS, AND GOVERNMENTS THAT WISH NOTHING MORE THAN THE BENEFIT OF OUR HUMANITY.

HEY JERZY.. AS A SHOW OF GOOD FAITH SEEING AS HOW YOU ARE UNDER FIRE TO PROVE YOU ARE NOT JUST AN EX CON BUT A REHABILITATED ONE DOING GOOD DEEDS, HOW ABOUT IF YOU PRESENT A LIST OF VERIFIABLE INFO ON THESE FOUNDATIONS, TRUSTS AND GOVS YOU SPEAK OF? AND WHERE IS THAT LIST YOU KEEP PROMISING OF TESTIMONIALS FROM THE IMAGINARY PEOPLE YOU SAY YOU HELP?

THE WRITING ON THE WALL FOR THE REMNANTS OF THE CABAL STILL THINKING THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT HAS MADE ITS IMPACT, AND THE CLEANUP IS AN ONGOING THING.

IF YOU STILL WISH TO HELP OUT A BIT BEFORE THE FUNDS ARRIVE (YES GOT CONFIRMATION THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY) THEN IT WILL BE REALLY HELPFUL AS MARY IS SCHEDULED FOR TRAVEL FOR SURGERY NOW. SHE GOES TOMORROW. ANY AND ALL HELP THAT HAS COME IN IS RECORDED. ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE DONE SO ARE IN FOR A PLEASANT SURPRISE, AS YOU ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE HELPED CREATE THIS EFFORT TO THE STAGE WHERE IT IS NOW, AND WHAT WE HAVE BUILT IS HUGE. MANY WILL BE HELPED OVER THE COMING YEARS BECAUSE OF YOUR SUPPORT NOW.

NEXT WEEK WILL SEE THE OFFICE SPACE UNDERWAY, AND WITHIN A MONTH I FIGURE WE WILL BE SETTLED IN AND LIVE. GOD BLESS, MUCH LOVE, AND A WARM HUG.

IN ADORING GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
OCTOBER 5, 2016

COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2016

P.S. Please send an e-mail with your paypal receipt to goneforthfornow@gmail.com if you have sent a donation anytime after August 5, 2016 thru the present so we can log you in. Thank you

CONTRIBUTIONS

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click goods and services when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on, food on the table and medical needs taken care of.
Much Gratitude, Susan

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

2 Re: OCT 5: MID-WEEK BY ZAP on Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:37 am

Red Panda

ZAP wrote:NEXT WEEK WILL SEE THE OFFICE SPACE UNDERWAY

Oh really, have you signed a lease yet? 

We've heard about office space before:

2016-08-28    OUR FOCUS IS SHIFTED TO GETTING THE INFRASTRUCTURE OF OFFICE AND SERVERS UP AND RUNNING.

2016-08-31    WE WILL START THE OFFICES NEXT WEEK.

2016-09-11    WE ARE PREPARED TO RECEIVE THE FIRST BATCH OF FUNDS TO BEGIN IT ALL AND GET OFFICES AND STAFF UP AND RUNNING.

2016-09-22    WE ARE GOING TO ANSWER EVERYBODY VERY SHORTLY WHEN WE GET OUR OFFICES STAFFED AND BEGIN THE STREAMLINING OF THE FUNDING PROCESS.

2016-09-28    WE WILL BE GETTING OUR OFFICE SPACE IN EARLY OCTOBER.

3 Re: OCT 5: MID-WEEK BY ZAP on Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:54 am

erwing

Buen viento y buena mar. Zap el hecho de estar en Colombia aplica programa de la oficina ?  tengo proyecto de tierra autosustentable . Iniciamos con  $us 50,000 .

4 Re: OCT 5: MID-WEEK BY ZAP on Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:04 pm

Red Panda

http://landachinaglobal.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi
http://humanus.ca/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

Now their websites have been suspended.  Usually that means the bill hasn't been paid.

5 Re: OCT 5: MID-WEEK BY ZAP on Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:45 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Well now isn't that interesting!! Thanks Red Panda. Speaks volumes! And this is how a great humanitarian takes care of his business? Must mean that despite all of his lies that donations are at an all time low!!! YES! I hope Abe Froman sees this and mentions it on one of his next videos LOL
btw... I pay only 30.00 per year to keep this site up. I pay just a tad more to keep the ads off for members and guests. I mention this so those that are not aware know how little it actually does cost to keep your domain and site up annually.

From erwing:

Buen viento y buena mar. Zap el hecho de estar en Colombia aplica programa de la oficina ?  tengo proyecto de tierra autosustentable . Iniciamos con  $us 50,000 .

Good wind and good sea. Zap the fact of being applied in Colombia office program? I project self-sustaining land. We started with $ 50,000 US.

To erwing:

Espero que no haya enviado este vago dinero. Si le mandará un mensaje de información sobre cualquier proyecto de planes esperan nada bueno suceda. Él va a robar las ideas y hacerlos suyos. Es un artista total del aire.

I hope you have not sent this bum any money. If you sent him info on any project plans expect nothing good to happen. He will steal the ideas and make them his own. He is a total con artist.

6 Re: OCT 5: MID-WEEK BY ZAP on Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:50 pm

erwing

Ok. listo gracias .

7 Re: OCT 5: MID-WEEK BY ZAP on Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:01 pm

save the world

I joined the membership here to say BRAVO! to you for trying to get the word out on Jerzy and his rip off organization. This is the ONLY site brave enough to continue to pound this guy. Keep it up. I have been coming here for years and have watched hoping Jerzy and Susan will finally be shut down. I was fooled at first and have sent in donations. I asked for a tax receipt like you said and Susan stopped taking my calls.
Have you considered running a go fund me thing to get the money needed to hire investigators? Now that is one donation I would gladly chip in for. I bet others would also.
I read a comment by Out Of Mind on one of Abes videos and I did think Purple and Abe were one in the same. Whoever you are just know that myself and many others appreciate your efforts.

8 Re: OCT 5: MID-WEEK BY ZAP on Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:51 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
First welcome save the world! Thanks for joining and comment. Also thanks for your kindness. Glad to know we are helping to open some eyes out there.

Looks like Abe is all over this. Here is the latest. And no I am not Abe. But HAT TIP to him! That guy cracks me up. Go ChiTown!

9 Re: OCT 5: MID-WEEK BY ZAP on Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:54 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
NOW IF ONLY WE CAN GET SOME VERIFICATION ON THIS INFO THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!! HOPE IT IS TRUE!

ok wink ok wink ok wink ok wink ok wink

10 Re: OCT 5: MID-WEEK BY ZAP on Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:58 pm

Serena1

The site appears to be working now

http://www.humanus.ca/

11 Re: OCT 5: MID-WEEK BY ZAP on Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:00 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
DRAT!!! Was hoping this was more than just Abe's interesting sense of humor.

bat boy

12 Re: OCT 5: MID-WEEK BY ZAP on Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:06 am

Red Panda

save the world wrote:This is the ONLY site brave enough to continue to pound this guy.

There is another site with quite a long thread on Landa, over at the Fogbow. 

http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7832

It's up to 32 pages now!

Last edited by Red Panda on Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

13 Re: OCT 5: MID-WEEK BY ZAP on Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:20 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Awesome! Thanks Red Panda...

Glad to not be the ONLY one for real. The more sites that finally post what frauds these dipshits are the better.

14 Re: OCT 5: MID-WEEK BY ZAP on Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:28 pm

erwing

🇦🇸 🇦🇸 🇦🇸

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum