Latest topics
» RE: TNTBS RANT on Dave Schmidget NDA Scam
Today at 12:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT" and "BLACKLIST"the Owner
Today at 12:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth 2.0, Part I&II
Today at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» WHERE IS JULIAN ASSANGE? Still NO WORD from WikiLeaks after Video Proof He's Alive Demand.
Today at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter
Today at 12:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Authorities Move In On Dakota Access Pipeline Protesters
Today at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Garry Mcguire (Wingit) Involved In A Masters Trust Scam?
Today at 12:02 am by RamblerNash

» Confirmed: DNA From Genetically Modified Crops Can Be Transferred Into Humans Who Eat Them
Yesterday at 11:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Films Speeding UNKNOWN CRAFT On Live Stream!
Yesterday at 11:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Corey Goode ~ Behind the scenes w/ David Wilcock
Yesterday at 11:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TNTBS RANT on Dave Schmidget NDA Scam
Yesterday at 10:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The “Fixer”: Clinton Operative Jeff Rovin’s National Enquirer Story
Yesterday at 10:39 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Top US General Pleads With Troops Not To Revolt Over 2016
Yesterday at 8:57 pm by aestheticmedic

» POOFness for OCT 27: ADDENDUM (because I am not getting nearly enough donations)
Yesterday at 8:53 pm by erwing

» Search For The last Inca Rope Suspension Bridge
Yesterday at 5:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» David Wilcock Interviews Benjamin Fulford
Yesterday at 5:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Vanishing Act ~ Anna von Reitz and more...
Yesterday at 5:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Slow cometary fireball on Oct. 26 (at 23:57 UT)
Yesterday at 5:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X media disinformation plus MORE
Yesterday at 5:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Causes Coca Cola Truck to Flips Over In Mexico and MORE
Yesterday at 5:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Most Offensive Halloween EVER!
Yesterday at 2:54 pm by terbo56

» MORE ON YOSEF.... Thanks Dinar Daily Guru Hunters!!
Yesterday at 12:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL ARTICLE Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16
Yesterday at 11:46 am by Jaguar-2016

» Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard
Yesterday at 11:41 am by bs4ever

» POOFness for OCT 26: MID-WEEK BY ZAP
Yesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

Yesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

Yesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Globalist’s Desperation, Health And Wellness & The End Of Big Pharma
Yesterday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Where Has All the Gold Gone?
Yesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

AGARTHA - INNER EARTH ENTRANCE First Movie ever- by Astraelia

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tuesday, August 21, 2012
AGARTHA - INNER EARTH ENTRANCE First Movie ever- by Astraelia

This is the First Movie ever to be seen of the Polar entrance & the powerful Aurora Borealis like energy field that is occurring at the entrance. This is litterally looking into the 5th Dimension from the Russian MIR space station. A truly Celestial vision more beautiful than we could have ever imagined, simply breathtaking.( Both POLES are -No Flight Zones- so this extraordinary document has been made accessible by a couragous russian Wistle Blower)

This is an outstanding proof of the existence of the Agartha kingdom of Innner Earth. The Agartha Kingdom is a 5th dimensionnal inner paradise of the divine goddess Gaia, our beloved mother Earth.
They are the descendants of Lumeria and those of Atlantis who had remained faithful to the Light.
They had to find shelter in the womb of Gaia and created a paradise for themselve in Inner Earth when our paradise planet was perturbed by dark invaders 550,000 thousand years ago.

What we are seeing is the immense Light sent to Gaia from the Galactic Federation Armada, entering the Polar entry in order to save Gaia's life and heal her energy so she is ready & strong enough for the spiritual Ascension Process of 2012. For the Earth would have died if it was not for the discreet massive help she has received from the Family of Light sent in mission by Prime Creator. When thousand of nuclear explosions where detonated in the 1950's, It is Gaia the Soul of the Earth, that called for help & brought the Gal fed Armada here.

The Gal Fed have been doing massive depollution work in our atmosphere since many decades, neutralizing nuclear radiations & the toxic chemicals of our industry & the Chem Trails secret military operation to annihilate Humanity.

( ABOUT THE MUSIC SOUNTRACK: The specific soundtrack in this video has been produced by Aalborg a musician who added a synth voicing over the original recording from a Tibet cave. If you want to hear the complete 20 min original recording that I got from a Russian web site, send me a email at:

I have to work with the material I have. To hear the Original recording from the Tibet Cave you have to see my other video on my Channel: -MUSIC from INNER EARTH coming from secret cave in Tibet.flv -

That other video contains the Original soundtrack from the Tibet cave.
This actual video is the right video of the INNER EARTH ENTRANCE, but the music although beautiful & very similar to the original recording from the Tibet Cave is from a musician AALBORG that has added a synth voicing over the sound & is called : Aalborg Ambient Soundtracks, " allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"Rings of Uranus. )

By the way, do you want to know why there is so much secrecy about extraterrestrials? Why Do you think there is so much secrecy about UFO and extraterrestrials civilizations ? It is because what we call the ANGELS... it is them! Because what we refer to as Extraterrestrials are also higher dimensional Beings from the higher spiritual dimensions in mission here sent by God to come reveal themselves to us. They are sent here by the prime Creator of this Universe to offer immense help to humanity, and also to inform us that they are our family, and that they consider us as family. They are also coming to bring to an end the reign of the dark on this world.

This is why our governments don't want you to know that there is an immense ARMADA of UFO and giant mothership around the Earth, preparing for first contact with us, waiting for the signal from God to come and help liberate this sacred planet and humanity from the forces of the enemies of the Light that have covertly taken almost complete control of our planet. This is the hope beyond hope and the great Light of Hope that is being hidden from us.

May the light of dawn arise in our soul.
Discover the megalithic sacred site of Agartha in Matawini region of Quebec:
Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:01 PM

Thanks to:

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum