Latest topics
» Archaeologists find statue of Cerberus in Turkey
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyToday at 12:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Lou - ***This Capture Makes You Want to go OOOH!*** plus MORE
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyToday at 12:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyToday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) Robert Dunlap Ordered To Comply With The Art Court Case!
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyToday at 12:34 am by RamblerNash

» "V"-Shaped Craft DE-CLOAKS in sky as man QUICKLY grabs camera!
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyToday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS!
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyToday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» SNOOP4TRUTH - More Deborah Tavares FRAUD - Lyle Hartford Van Dyke is the true author of Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars ("Silent Weapons").
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyYesterday at 3:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "BIDEN 2020" — A Bad Lip Reading
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyYesterday at 1:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Thomas Crown Blog - The Sphere Being Alliances’ dirty, cosmic secret.
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyYesterday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Spectacular Sunset Sky Show: Planets, Stars, Constellations, Andromeda, Milky Way
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica ice still releasing radioactive chlorine from 1950 nuclear bomb tests, research finds
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Google Hiding Search Results? | Zach Vorhies – Google Whistleblower
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyYesterday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» SAN FRANCISCO SHAKEN BY DOZENS OF EARTHQUAKES – IS A MAJOR SEISMIC EVENT COMING?
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIND GAMES: Losing Identity To The Hive Mind – By Rosanne Lindsay
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyYesterday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Crazy Life of Millionaire John McAfee
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE & UFO DISCLOSURE » INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND

INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND Empty INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND on Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:34 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND

Posted on October 7, 2016

INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND ORB-10-7-16-HELSINKI-FINLAND-MUFON-WITNESSED-1024x552
INCREDIBLE UFO ORB PHOTOS FROM FINLAND
OCTOBER 7, 2016 …………… HELSINKI FINLAND
I was about to go to sleep in home when I saw a flickering light which was flickering red, blue and white from my window. This light can be seen in IMG_3065. At first I thought it was a helicopter as it was just hovering in the air for about 10 seconds until it started moving left and crossing the chimney. I can’t remember whether it was after it had crossed the chimney or after it reversed course to the way it had came that it switched to a more brighter, rounder and stable looking blueish color like can be seen in IMG_3068 which did not seem to flicker noticeably, at least not to the human eye. The course change happened quite quickly, maybe after 5 seconds or less after it had crossed the chimney. I couldn’t hear any noise coming from this object but it could be due to it being far away.   You can see a gray colored object inside a white/yellow colored aura which itself is inside a neon blue colored outline .
INCREDIBLE UFO ORBS PHOTO FROM FINLAND ORB-10-7-16-HELSINKI-FINLAND-MUFON-WITNESSED-PIC-2
It continued it’s journey all the way to the trees that are on the right side of my window (can’t be seen from pictures) after which I couldn’t see it anymore due to the trees blocking my view. I did catch a brief glimpse of it through the trees continuing at the same path with the same exact height. After I had seen this I didn’t have that much time to react to it as I pretty much immediately after this saw another similar looking orb coming from the left side of my window. This one seemed to be just as bright or maybe even a little bit brighter than the last orb. This one also acted much more like an airplane than what the first one had as it came further from the left than the first one had in the same manner that I can occasionally see airplanes flying. This one was also less blueish than the first one had been and in fact I don’t remember seeing any blue colors in it at all. I remember it looking just like a light-yellow looking ball of light going across the sky but in the pictures.   After seeing these objects I felt pretty amazed at what I had seen.
KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS AND NEWS
WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOSANDNEWS.ORG
WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG
THANKS TO WWW.MUFON.COM CASE FILES

Thanks to: http://worldufophotosandnews.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum