HomeSearchLog inRegister
Latest topics
» A Wake Up Call For America - Welfare Goes Away
Today at 12:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Physical, Mental, Emotional, Spiritual Pain & How do You feel pain?
Today at 12:17 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» A New Financial System is Being Born
Today at 8:58 am by ANENRO

» Mind Control of our Children
Today at 8:02 am by topspin2

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/21-5/27
Today at 7:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Anna to Donald Trump and Jeff Sessions: Clean up the court system, release the Bundy’s and Judges
Today at 7:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circle ~ The White Horse, Nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Reported 25th May.
Today at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alien Covenant Review UNLIKE ALL OTHER REVIEWS by TS Caladan
Today at 7:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Another So Called Nibiru Myth
Today at 7:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who Do You Blame?
Today at 7:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tomb Of 800,000 Year Old Queen Found In Egypt?
Today at 7:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Today at 7:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Objects at Hessdalen, Norway - Ufo Hotspot plus MORE
Today at 7:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke - Problem Reaction Solution
Today at 6:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» What is This Big Thing Called Knowledge? Pt.1&2
Today at 6:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cindy Kay Currier - Dragnet Brief
Today at 6:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEW AGE DEEP STATE: SECRET SPACE HARVEST - DARK JOURNALIST
Yesterday at 10:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MAY 24/25: The Mid Week ZAP CRAP
Yesterday at 8:33 pm by robert18

» POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!)
Yesterday at 8:30 pm by robert18

» Cymatics experiment tonoscope 432-440Hz
Yesterday at 12:13 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Secrets of Cymatics
Yesterday at 12:11 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Flower Of Life Sacred Geometry Secret Of The Flower Of Life TRUTH!
Yesterday at 12:07 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Lost Ancient Technology Of Egypt 2017 Part 2: Tanis And Aswan
Yesterday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Bizarre UFO with transparent square flaps caught over Devon, UK plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Grande Hoax - PA Announcer Blows It Wide Open!
Yesterday at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

»  INTEL Update (Real News) via email - "Keven Annett - ITCCS" 5/24/17
Yesterday at 8:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Contact in the Desert 2017 - Interview with Justin Deschamps of Stillness in the Storm
Yesterday at 7:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford 5-22-17
Yesterday at 7:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High Update - "The Global Financial System Reset is Happening Now "
Yesterday at 7:41 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

Share | 

MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe    Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:12 am

https://youtu.be/CNwwtZCNRPI

Published on Sep 10, 2016
There's an ancient eastern Buddhist legend about the mysterious Udumbara flowers which blooms every 3,000 signaling the arrival of a celestial being. It has been turning up in the word since it's first sighting in South Korea in 1997 when they appeared on a Buddha statue. The flowers are said to be fragrant, resilient and can bloom on any surface and any object such as metal, wood, etc. Many people have documented this rare occurrence but there are people to say the flowers are the eggs of the Green Lacewing insect. However, it has been pointed out that the insect eggs will deteriorate once the larvae hatches but the mystical flowers do not decay for long periods of time.

Mike has seen two cases of his friends finding the flowers and keeping them intact for a long time.

The Buddhist legend foretells a Holy King Who Turns the Wheel, rectifying the Dharma in the world. This King is said to accept anyone of any religious affiliation, offering salvation to all through compassion.

In Volume 8 of the Buddhist scripture, it reads:

“Huilin Phonetics and Interpretation” states: “The udumbara flower is the product of propitious and supernatural phenomena; it is a celestial flower and does not exist in the mundane world. If a Tathagata or the King of the Golden Wheel appears in the human world, this flower will appear due to his great virtue and blessings.”

Thanks to: http://thefederationoflight.ning.com

Back to top Go down
Crayonmiracle

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe    Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:07 pm

Yeah being a ex Buddhist this flower was mentioned in the writings of the books that went with that religion. Interesting how all sects are connected with the same info. I used to be fascinated by the meaning of Tathagata. I grew out of Buddhism because I felt it wasn't for me, a lot of my old friends still insist they will become enlightened praying to a  piece of paper. Good for them, I have no interest in cults which that was, however they still try to ram it down my throat on FB whenever I comment to them. I feel sorry for them because they don't believe in source creator but think the piece of paper is source creator God and that it protects them against all darkness on this planet. I took my piece of paper back and didn't get struck by lightning which I was warned about..lol  I practiced so many different religions in this lifetime and come to realize that you don't need a religion, just connect to your space family 8) and source as well as all the higher dimensional beings hanging out and you'll be fine so much simpler then doing ritual practice of religion.

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above posts are entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organization entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
Back to top Go down

MYSTERIOUS Flower That Blooms Every 3,000 YEARS Spotted Across Globe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS :: INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS-
Jump to: