OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE |
Outcast Asian Insider
Offers His Assistance

October 12, 2016  /  Keenan Team | GroupK  /

The following was submitted to us by the person known as “The Asian Insider” (#1). He makes some valid points and so we are sharing them here.

“Sorry for bothering you again, but I feel compelled to impart some important observations.
Although I attempted to assist Mr. Keenan in my last communication, he decided it was time to expel me, and given full consideration of the facts, this was a pertinent move on his part.
Unfortunately, in the past we often did not always concur on policies nor approach, which I regret.
Upon reading the latest post from Benjamin Fulford, it sent a jolt up and down my spine. Despite the fact that this report was a fabrication, it immediately reiterated to the entire Dragon Family that should anything happen to Neil Keenan, the entire Global Collateral Account project falls apart. 
In many respects, I admire Mr. Keenan and Group K for what they have already so admirably achieved in taking on this monumental battle, on behalf of the Dragon Family; the securing of the Global Collateral Accounts, as well as their work towards enabling humanitarian initiatives.
And so, I would be most grateful if you would once again allow me an opportunity to humbly offer my observations by way of an update.
The many endeavors undertaken by Mr. Keenan and his Keenan Group have been followed ‘keenly’ from my vantage point here in Beijing. I observe the situation very clearly. Admittedly I am privy to information and sources of a somewhat elevated vantage point.
With respect to the Global Collateral Accounts, understand that the Golden Dragons control the vast majority of the Assets involved; because they are the Depositors. By way of the Family’s explicit approval, Neil Keenan continues to be in charge of the Accounts after protecting them for more than 7 years at his own great personal cost.
Anyone else making any claim to the same role is definitively – a flat out liar.
I admire Mr. Keenan and the Keenan Group for what they do, especially when speaking of using the GCA as an initiator towards financial restructuring, to assist the world’s disenfranchised populace with free energy and other very advanced technologies; such as healing systems, water purification methods, better schooling; and care for the vulnerable persons of our societies such as the homeless, military veterans, our children, and the elderly.
Pivotal documentation and legal agreements lay in wait for the return of Mr. Keenan in person – but he will first have said paperwork further detailed and rewritten before executing by way of his signature. Fortunately, it seems no one is in a hurry to do this.
This has been a protracted process and it is no easy task. It is important to remain cognizant of the point that this role – with it’s enormous responsibility – has only ever beforehand been occupied by one person: President Soekarno of Indonesia.
Following talks with the many Elders, and once the revised documents are signed , the Global Collateral Accounts will finally be opened for humanitarian purposes. Mr. Keenan has nearly everyone (especially all those who have aided him over the past seven years) in position and ready to commence work.
From Asia we watch this man very closely, not because we do not trust him, heavens no, but because on several occasions, he has nearly left us much too early.
Recently he was an inpatient at a local clinic with body pains, headaches, a high fever and he was hardly able to move, only to discover that his body had been poisoned once again.
From what I understand, there were 14 miniature ‘poison packets’ placed within his body with programmed time-releases, that were surreptitiously placed to be ingested into in his body while eating food in Indonesia. The remaining packets have begun to release now.
Although this new healing machine seemed to destroy 11 of them with only one treatment, it is possible the other 3 have burst into Neil’s system with a raging violence during the past 3 or 4 days – and Neil is not currently within the vicinity of a healing computer.
Neil must recover completely and push onward, and if not the Global Collateral Accounts would not be opened at all. The Family would turn their heads and refuse any and all requests in the event that Neil were to move on or pass on.
Neil should have returned to Asia before any of this happened. I understand that bank accounts were interfered with in every way imaginable. Deposits were flat out stolen, frozen and transfers were blocked and even returned for “security reasons.” Nevertheless this man forges ahead.
In addition to the GCA mission Mr. Keenan has taken on another project in parallel; the deployment of very advanced technologies; because the fight for our freedom is a multi-faceted endeavor.
I have spoken with two or three major groups that would support the entire matter – regardless of cost, but they also want to have outright control in making the currency transactions throughout the world as well.
Mr. Keenan has already made his position clear in that there is no room at the very top for subversive agendas – we, all of us can stand as witnesses to the predicament in which we find ourselves due to such upper level manipulations. 
This is not his ego espousing this, but as Neil has previously said to us in Jakarta, “I am not going to bring anyone into this who believes for one second that they are going to run this show for a few dollars. There is a plan, and the plan will be enacted step by step”.
I agree with Neil on this point; he is right, because he is the only one along with his team who has courageously walked the walk above and beyond talking the talk!
If the right donors with means soon come forth, this all could be rapidly completed; nevertheless if no one moves it could be later.
Neil has told others, and I confirm he is planning on doing this, that he is going to source the funds himself even if he has to negotiate specific deals to that effect.
My considerations are offered with respect,
The Asian Insider”

Thanks to: http://neilkeenan.com

Jaguar-2016

So, what you are basically asking for is, "Money" right? Yeah, with QUADRILLION of dollars worth Central Account stashed away in a secret bunker (Remember the HATCH in the TV hit series LOST?) in Indonesia, China and Taiwan, you still need a 20 dollar donation from us poor people? What a bunch of nonsense! Get a life and start telling the truth from today! Otherwise, even your own Cat and Mouse or Dog would start gnarling and growling at you!

Jaguar-2016

Please people! I want you all to read my message very carefully. These guys are real CON ARTISTS. Don't believe in a single thing they say, whether they claim they KNOW the Rothschild Family, or they know about the Rockefellers etc. Just ignore them, lock, stock and barrel. Neither does Benjamin Fullford nor does this Keenan guy have ANY IDEA how money world works. The Gold Standard currency system has long been "Abolished". Since 1974, this ancient system was replaced by what we now know as "The Equity based Currency System". Study a bit about Sovereign Wealth Fund and see how these SWFs actually control, circulate, profit from and help poorest of nations build up towards a progressive state. Each SWF has over $50 TRN dollars in their accounts and they hand out at least $5 TRN every year as Lines of Credits for nations that borrow from it to run their governments etc. Sometimes, or more or less, every borrower country, takes such LOCs from these SWFs and never intends to, or returns this loaned amount. It doesn't matter to the SWF because they still do make about 36% interest from their overall lending system. The top banks that work with such SWFs in the "Movement" of money between nations (NATO and NON-NATO) are:
CITI, BOA, HCBC, JPMCHASE, WELLS FARGO, BANK OF ENGLAND, BANK OF BAHRAIN, BANK OF CHINA, ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, DUETSCHE BANK, BARCLAYS BANK, CITY NATIONAL BANK and of course the Mother of all, GOLDMAN SACHS. Every transaction that happens over the WIRE, also known as the CHIPS WIRE TRANSFERS (Clearing House for Instruments and Paper Notes System) the intermediary bank usually makes between 3 and 5% of the transaction amount. Goldman Sachs makes close to 5% of $20TRN every year. So, you can imagine why these BANKS never fail completely. Go and do some research about all these things before sending even a PENNY to these CON ARTISTS like Ben Fullford and Keenan-Sheenan. If you send money to Ben Fullford, the first thing he would do is "Buy 5 Pounds of Marijuana".

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Totally agree Jaguar!!
But rumor has it that this is more Ben's thing... nothing wrong with smoking bud! NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance 4020924499

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance SnortingCoke

5NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance Empty Nothing wrong with smoking, yes. Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:33 am

Jaguar-2016

Nothing wrong with smoking, yes. But, if you go back to the very first interview that Ben Fullford gave to Kerry Cassidy on Camelot Films, he was appearing a "Little believable" until he mentioned that "5 KG of Marijuana" thing. It all seems like a SHAM for that!!! You know how the Druggie's mind works. They are VERY astute in being the perfect CON MAN to get their next FIX. Then, if BEN if a CON MAN, how can anyone believe in any of this BS? Can you really believe all this nonsense?

terbo56

terbo56

I tried snorting coke- I damned near drowned, and as far as TRYING to smoke 'hash' I never could get the corned beef lit.... NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance 3209671710

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

lol terbo :)

I don't believe a single word ANY of them say to be honest. They are ALL fraudsters and donation whores imo. Which is why I archive them here. It is helpful when they jump the shark.

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance Homer_jump_the_shark

8NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance Empty Spellcheck - Stratosphere. Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:47 am

Jaguar-2016

I want to draw your attention towards what it can really do to the minds of those who use such drugs, whether they are leaves or plants, or DMT or any hard drugs... Any additional Chemical Flow into your nerves or your brain system, you are artificially kicking it off to THINK rapidly and about things that SEEM out of the ORDINARY in your normal course of being "Aware". In this "Falsely elevated state of consciousness through Psychadelics (Spelling?) the human mind goes haywire, (Please don't mistake my words for BRAIN, I clearly mean the MIND here.). And what follows through is "Seeing UFOs where there is only a distant LAMP POST" or seeing a SHARK when there is only Moon Light reflecting in the night and on the tidal waves of the ocean you are staring at" etc. Likewise all these stories about there being a Central Collateral Account, which the NATO-Alliance doesn't have the POWER to steal from, is completely bogus. Of course, there is something known as the Golden Lily Treasure. The thing is nobody can quantify its real amount and how much in currency it would really be worth today. Well, let them keep smoking whatever they wish to. At least keep them away from spreading such FALSEHOODS -- Because, I once even called Fullford out on his lack of Scientific Understanding of how our IONOSPHERE and STRATOSPHERE work, when he was making a claim that "US Government and the NATO folks now can trigger targeted Earthquakes at any given place, such as China, Haiti, etc with HAARP:" (Hyperactive Auroral Research Program.) In his statement, Ben Fullford was saying "We now have the capacity to throw about 1 BN Watts into the Atmosphere and then what it does is, the bolt from the ground can push the Ionosphere by a few hundred meters outward and then it can be made to rebound and return to earth, at any chosen spot, like targeting China, Russia, Haiti etc." He should understand this simply -- If you send out a BOLT of 1 BN WATTS electrical impulse, then it would just merely continue to surge, even beyond the Ionosphere, it won't get reflected by a CLOUD of gases..." SIMPLE PHYSICS! So, end of story. Case Closed. HAARP is bogus.

Last edited by Jaguar-2016 on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:17 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Correction in Stratosphere spelling.)

erwing

rest in peace kenan.

Jaguar-2016

LOL @ "Asian Insider" What's his name, "Lee? Li? Chang? Chen? Shen? Shin? Kim? Kwan?" LOL!!!

Jaguar-2016

http://www.swfinstitute.org/swf-article/data-sovereign-funds-slowed-uk-direct-investments-before-brexit-vote/

BEN FULLFORD / NEEL KEENAN -- Educate yourself a bit, how MONEY works in this world?

Jaguar-2016

Purples -- is that your voice on that video reading out loud, about the Ben Fullford announcement?

Red Panda

Red Panda

I admire Mr. Keenan and the Keenan Group for what they do, especially when speaking of using the GCA as an initiator towards financial restructuring, to assist the world’s disenfranchised populace with free energy and other very advanced technologies; such as healing systems, water purification methods, better schooling; and care for the vulnerable persons of our societies such as the homeless, military veterans, our children, and the elderly.

This is exactly the script of ZAP and Landa China Global and Dave Schmidt.  Makes you wonder how much intel they get from each other and who is making it all up . . .

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Jaguar... no I don't do videos or radio yet. I have considered it but my time is limited to other things presently.

Red Panda... my observation also. The private group cash in crowd all use the same verbage too. Makes one wonder if they are not all run by the same business. Seems to be big money to be made. :)

15NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Outcast Asian Insider Offers His Assistance Empty Thank you. Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:55 pm

Jaguar-2016

PurpleSkyz wrote:Jaguar... no I don't do videos or radio yet. I have considered it but my time is limited to other things presently.

Red Panda... my observation also. The private group cash in crowd all use the same verbage too. Makes one wonder if they are not all run by the same business. Seems to be big money to be made. :)

Jaguar-2016

The whole thing about "Quadrillions worth of gold bullion" held inside bunkers in China is a complete hoax. Don't believe in such things please.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I don't. No worries there.

Jaguar-2016

However the news about the man named Yohannes Riyadi is real...lol

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

who is that?

Jaguar-2016

Ohhh! That's the richest man on earth as per HCBC, RSB and Federal Reserve with balances of over $36 trillion in his bank accounts...

Jaguar-2016

Have you come across the Book of Urantia, ever?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have heard of it but not explored it as of yet. Worth the time?

Jaguar-2016

I'd recommend it very highly. Amazing stuff in it. I learned a lot about Jesus Christ from such books, that would be immediately declared as Apocrypha by the Catholic Church, than the Bible itself. I am not critical of the Bible but I don't understand its very poetic ancient language. I need a very good translation and commentary on each verse by someone who is a scholar in the Bible. There are always many meanings in Parables taught by every single master who has walked on earth, whether it is Jesus, or Mohammed, or Krishna, or Moses, or Abraham, or Adam, or Manu / Noah, or Rama. Or Buddha.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

thanks J16 :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum