OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Sharing Love… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Sharing Love… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Sharing Love… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Sharing Love… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Sharing Love… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Sharing Love… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Sharing Love… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Sharing Love… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Sharing Love… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Sharing Love… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Sharing Love… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Sharing Love… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Sharing Love… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Sharing Love… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Sharing Love… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Sharing Love… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Sharing Love… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Sharing Love… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Sharing Love… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Sharing Love… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Sharing Love… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Sharing Love… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sharing Love…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sharing Love… Empty Sharing Love… Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:01 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sharing Love…

October 13, 2016 / Visionkeeper

Sharing Love… Flowers-pink-spring-girls-favim-com-4294001
Photo Source:
I find it truly amazing to witness what is going on in the world today. I especially notice it here in America with the insanity of the Presidential election. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that we are watching ourselves being split between two very opposite paradigms. Everyday we enter into new territory where we have never been before, its stunning. At times it can even be quite shocking , other times quite overwhelming.  It is beginning to take its toll on the world. I was watching an advertisement the other day on TV and as I watched I stunned to see 75% of the people in the ad were all excessively overweight. It seemed odd, but I didn’t think any more about it until a few days later when another show came on with more over weight people in it as well. I sat back and said ” wait a minute…”, questioning what I was seeing.  I began paying closer attention to what I was seeing  when the TV was on and sure enough, more over weight people.
I sat for quite a while thinking about what I had seen and it suddenly became obvious to me what I was really taking in.  Yes, there a great many people right now who need to shed some pounds and if I had to guess why I would say “Look at the state of the world right now”. We are drowning in war and death and negativity and corruption. We see people seething with anger. The world is becoming obese in its effort to fill the massive void within millions of people, with food. There is so little safe middle ground any longer. People are either starving or over weight. Both states of being speak to the pain and void within so many are feeling. In simpler terms, the world is in a crisis state being caused by a severe lack of love. The world and everybody in it just wants to feel loved. No more war, no more hate, no more divide, just LOVE!
Humanity is so far away from loving one another at the moment. We have definitely lost our way wandering over hill and dale.  I am wondering when we will finally grow up and begin to value life in all forms. We seem so blind to what we are doing and yet it is so glaringly obvious. We have isolated ourselves and tucked our hearts away in little boxes for safe keeping yet we still wonder why the world is so violent and angry. We have stopped loving one another, we are finding fewer and fewer places to get love from and we are slowly starving to death. Our souls, our beings are crying out for love but we have little to offer. We can strongly sense this is wrong, we want to turn around on the path and go in a new direction towards love and compassion, but we are being held back. and so we eat and drink and drug ourselves into oblivion, we try to nurture our starving souls but emotionally we begin to crumble.
The world needs love and caring and it is up to each of us to be clever and find ways to give and receive love to as many people as we can, despite everything else going on around us. Everyone needs to be loved and to know they matter. There is a world of deprived and starving souls needing love and they don’t even know it. It just takes spending some time and showing you care to those hungry hearts that need filling up. The world is on fire from a lack of love but so many are preoccupied with distractions they don’t even realize it. Surviving this hell is all they can manage for now. The drama of what is going on in the world is trying desperately to draw us away from the love we are seeking. We must push ourselves away from the table and refuse to fall into the trap any longer. Stuffing our faces and bloating out our bellies will never begin to fill the void within ! We need love and we best figure out a way to share it with each other soon before we dry up and blow away across the barren fields of hungry hearts.
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum