OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Does everyone know who Penny Genter is and how she is connected to Dave Schmidt and the Sedona connection?

Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? Daves10

Let's Talk 2013 and Beyond 3-5-2013 program with Penny Genter

Magdalene Circle of Sedona Chart

And who is the THE SEDONA CONNECTION, LLC

Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? Dave-s10
https://bizstanding.com/profile/the+sedona+connection+llc-88232523

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

And Dave...We see you!!

Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? Dave-s11

Red Panda

Red Panda

What do we learn from this?  There is no website at DaveSchmidt.org.  He probably hasn't had it hosted since he left Washington.

Regarding Penny, Dave writes:
Dave wrote:Penny Genter is a close personal friend of mine in Sedona.  She is the founder and director of the Journey of Enlightenment Foundation.  She periodically posts some wonderful channeled messages. 

They may have hosted some New Agey conferences through the Sedona Connection LLC.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

VETERANS CALL ON DAVE SCHMIDT TO RETURN OVER $30,000 IN "LOST WAGES"
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? Freds Published:2010-10-01 Opinion
VETERANS CALL ON DAVE SCHMIDT TO RETURN OVER $30,000 IN "LOST WAGES"    Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? Print_icon    
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? WaterFront_sm
Snohomish River and Historic First Street
by: Rick Hegdahl
Veterans in Washington State are demanding former State Senator Dave Schmidt return over $30,000 worth of campaign contributions that he paid himself in "lost wages" due to missing 208 days of National Guard duty. The group is also demanding that he release his canceled orders to the public for the National Guard duty he failed to perform because of his 2006 failed state senate race.
Rick Hegdahl, a Navy veteran and Captain of the Washington State Chapter of VoteVets.org said, "Dave Schmidt has either disgraced himself for failing to perform his obligated duty as a National Guard soldier, which he took an oath to serve, or he has disgraced himself by falsifying missing National Guard duty so he could enrich himself. There's no middle ground.
The law does allow someone to claim lost wages if one can verify missed work. In the case of Schmidt, he would have to show an excused absence in the form of cancelled orders, from the National Guard.
"Even if Dave Schmidt was excused from 208 days of duty, to take campaign contributions and put them in his own pocket under the guise of 'lost wages' is extremely shady, and disrespectful of the hundreds of thousands of Guard members who juggle a lot of responsibilities and still make it for duty. That includes other Guard members running for office," said Hegdahl. "If, however, Schmidt does not prove he was excused from duty, we can only conclude that he lied about his Guard duty to line his own pocket. That would be highly illegal."
VoteVets.org is a pro-military organization founded by Veterans of the war in Iraq and Afghanistan to be the voice of the 21st century patriot. Its mission is to ensure that today's soldiers have the necessary resources to successfully complete their missions abroad and the support they deserve when they come home.
VETERANS CALL ON DAVE SCHMIDT TO RETURN OVER $30,000 IN "LOST WAGES" AND RELEASE NATIONAL GUARD RECORDS
Rick Hegdahl, 206-227-6280

Thanks to Sam I Am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dave Schmidt is an Alledged Embezzler, Was The Hope Chest/Bridge Fund Compromised?
Ready For The Shift

8, February 2012
~By Wendy Zangari
I spent this afternoon finding things on this Hope Chest Fund (U.S Funds) and Bridge Fund (Canada Funds) from Steve Beckow’s website and I have found some amazing information that will blow your minds!
Laura alerted me to this lawsuit in regards to Dave Schmidt, otherwise I might not have known. Thank you Laura for such wonderful investigative work!  We owe you a very BIG thanks! I did some more investigative work and found the following…
Also, I am so sorry to do this but this is one thing I despise, people taking advantage of a situation. I don’t like being angry, but this is how this makes me feel and I am not alone in these feelings. Dave Schmidt, I believe, based on my findings, is embezzling money from funds that are supposed to help people pay their bills, based on how he manages his campaign funds.  My assessment is that Dave Schmidt does not care whose money he uses, just as long as he can pay his condominium fees and his second mortgage, here is a PDF that I found  of the lawsuit at hand referring to David Schmidt.
[url=http://www.pdc.wa.gov/archive/commissionmeetings/meetingshearings/pdfs/2011/schmidt 11.018.pdf]http://www.pdc.wa.gov/archive/commissionmeetings/meetingshearings/pdfs/2011/schmidt%2011.018.pdf[/url]
Dave Schmidt’s Campaign Page, if you are not familiar with him, is here:
Campaign Finance; U.S. Definitions and Information:   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campaign_finance_in_the_United_States
David Schmidt has been using his state senate campaign funds to pay his condominium fees and second mortgage, among other amenities that he needed to live.  If you are familiar with the use of campaign funds you would know that you are not allowed to use extra campaign funds for personal use. You can donate it, you can use it for your next campaign, but if you do that you have to report a C-4 form to the Federal Election Commission quarterly, which Dave Schmidt has failed to do multiple times in the past.  The PDF above explains the whole lawsuit and has each explanation of what his campaign funds were, what he reported on his C-4 report, and what campaign funds are not supposed to be used for.  It explains that Dave Schmidt embezzled campaign fund money to pay his condomimium fees and his second mortgage, where it clearly states that you cannot use extra campaign funds, or any campaign funds for personal use! Period! Karma has him and there is nothing more we need to do.
I hope this opens everyone’s eyes wide open.  Please know I am not doing this to cause pain or to cause grief, or even to discredit someone, but when thousands upon thousands of people donated to this fund, I am sure based on Steve’s readers, especially when you are trusting Steve to guide you in the right direction, it is not right to do this to people.  Unfortunately Steve has been led to believe what Linda Dillon and Dave Schmidt were saying and everyone followed, giving money to this fund.
I hope we learn a valuable lesson here, because this could happen to any one of us, not just Steve. We need to continue to discern, even if you trust the writer.  You cannot rely on one person or a group of people solely, we need to rely on all of us to help each other discern the truth!  Let’s help all of us return to the light, even Linda Dillon and Dave Schmidt, they are caught up in this matrix. Let’s help them become better people by NOT giving them money and let them learn on their own how to survive, because using your money when everyone is already strapped for cash is not how to help people!
Don’t give your money away to these funds when we are trying to get away from the use of money altogether, do not believe NESARA, it is another ponzi scheme to gain fortune.  Please be good to yourselves, love yourselves, TRUST yourselves and DO NOT EVER STOP LISTENING TO YOUR FIRST INSTINCT, it is almost always right, do not dismiss it.
We hope nothing but the best for humanity, we want to come together and love each other, trust each other and be honest, completely honest with each other!  This is how we will become ONE!

Investigators allege he improperly reimbursed himself $32,260 in unspent donations.

By Jerry Cornfield, Herald Writer
December, 7, 2011
OLYMPIA — It took former state Sen. Dave Schmidt of Edmonds four years to explain how he spent tens of thousands of dollars during and after his unsuccessful re-election campaign in 2006.
It took another year for the state’s campaign watchdog to sort through the explanations.
And now it turns out many of the ways Schmidt spent a total of $41,518 may have violated state law and could prompt a hefty fine from the state Public Disclosure Commission.
In the largest questionable expenditure by Schmidt, PDC investigators, in a report issued last week, allege he improperly reimbursed himself $32,260 in unspent donations for wages he claims to have lost serving in the Senate from 2003-06.
Investigators further allege Schmidt improperly used the remaining $9,258 in campaign funds on personal use, including mortgage payments and association fees for the condominium where he lived and ran the re-election operation.
He also is alleged to have improperly paid for travel to legislative conferences not directly related to his campaign as well as $755.20 on airfare for himself and a campaign worker to go to Arizona after the November general election.
Schmidt denied misusing any campaign dollars.
“Everything I did I felt I was in the right,” he said. “They’ve been very nitpicky. I told them the rules are very broad. They are very open to interpretation.”
He said he itemized the dates for the lost wages and considered the conferences part of his legislative duties. He said using campaign funds to pay the condo-related costs seemed cleaner than paying himself the money as rent for the room used as an office.
And as for the trip to Arizona, he said he bought those tickets before the election.
“I was going down there to raise money from my brother who is a multimillionaire,” he said. “When I got down there, he said no because I had lost the election.”
The five-member Public Disclosure Commission is scheduled to consider the allegations Thursday, though Schmidt is seeking a postponement until January.
If commissioners uphold the findings of PDC staff, Schmidt could be fined up to $4,200 for misuse of the campaign funds and filing details of expenditures up to four years late.
Schmidt, a moderate Republican, won a seat in the state House of Representatives in 1994. He served four terms before capturing a Senate seat in 2002. He lost re-election to Democrat Steve Hobbs in 2006 and lost again when the two met in a rematch in 2010.
During last year’s campaign, a national veterans group challenged Schmidt’s claim that he lost wages because he could not do trainings and other duties as a member of the National Guard due to work as a senator and the campaign.
Richard Hegdahl of Bellevue, a leader of the Washington chapter of VoteVets.org, said National Guard members know they can make up missed training dates in most instances. He filed a complaint in October 2010, igniting the investigation that resulted in the report issued last week.
“It turns out it wasn’t a bogus claim,” Hegdahl said Tuesday. “We looked at it and said that’s not right.”
In the 2006 campaign, Schmidt raised $193,999 and ended up with a surplus of $32,260.98. On Dec. 30, 2006, he reimbursed himself all that money for earnings he claimed to have lost during the term.
“The law allows me to return the funds, transfer them to a caucus or party fund, give them to charity or use them in legal means for campaign expenses,” Schmidt wrote to PDC staff in December 2010. “Lost wages is one of the legal uses. Facing unemployment in two months and having no other job prospects at that time I decided to use the funds for lost wages.”
He identified dates from 2003 through 2006 on which he said he could have trained with his National Guard unit but didn’t because of his legislative duties and 2006 re-election campaign activities.
But Schmidt never provided the PDC with explanations for why he did not make up those training dates, according to the report.
The full report can be found at www.pdc.wa.gov.
Jerry Cornfield: 360-352-8623; jcornfield@heraldnet.com
http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20111207/NEWS01/712079892
© 2012 – 2013, Ready For The Shift. ™ Wendy & Greg Zangari, All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy and redistribute these articles on the condition that the content remains complete and in tact, full credit is given to the author(s), and that it is distributed freely.

Thanks to Sam I Am and: http://www.readyfortheshift.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So to be clear here...

Dave calls certain bloggers dishonest and cheats but clearly Dave is in fact the dishonest one. Embezzler is a line item on his resume.

Now why would anyone send him their currency???

Nash thanks for Zappifying Dave here! hahahaha :)

Red Panda

Red Panda

PurpleSkyz wrote:Now why would anyone send him their currency???

Because Dave has very high level sources and has contact with the Dragon Family, and he can get rates for your currrency that you likely will not otherwise get?
 bravo

PurpleSkyz wrote:Zappifying Dave here! hahahaha :)

I find it interesting how close Dave and Zap's stories are becoming.  It really seems they are both being duped by the same group of fraudsters.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL yes Red Panda they are very similar if by similar you mean they are both fraudsters! hahaha
So you think they may be being duped or are they the ones doing the duping?

Red Panda

Red Panda

Their stories are becoming more similar every month.  I think they are being fed their "intel" from a group, perhaps they are deluded, or perhaps just like to create a disinfo campaign. 

I think ZAP is the bigger con.  At least Dave doesn't beg for cash on every radio show and YT video. 

ZAP has ramped up his begging, it is quite shameful.  Dave keeps saying the funds are close, but he doesn't keep saying next Tuesday, or the wire was sent, or I have proof of funds, but he is getting closer by the week to sounding like ZAP. 

Scary :frank:

That's why it makes me wonder if Dave reads ZAP and considers it part of his "intel", or is in contact with the same "sources" as Jerzy?  Although this humanitarian / currency /bond / collateral account stuff is being promoted by others as well, but no one seems to be able to make the funds available.  So either they don't exist or the cabal is really tricky, and  keeps foiling their plans
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? 3209671710

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh yes I totally agree about the differences in the level of scam for sure. Dave has his profitable businesses like his workshop thing, which I hear are well populated though I have never heard of a single person making it to millionaire status from spending their time and money with Dave and his shops and then there is Dave's MLM businesses like this:

https://www.zurvita.com/daveschmidt/en/us/

Enlarge this image
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? Dave-s10

he has to fall back on and Jerzy puts out a few more requests per week and sits on his laurels making up sob stories.

But then there is the fraud issues they have in common. Jerzy spent time in prison for fraud and Dave embezzled tens of thousands from his failed campaign fund. So Jerzy trumps Dave in this area also. Dave was only fined and I believe he had to pay back what he took illegally.

Red Panda

Red Panda

Yes, their pasts are troubling and not lending credibility to their latest ventures.

Dave hasn't mentioned Zeal since he and Charla split up.  I don't think it is much of a business for him. 

The problem with Dave's strategy is one has to leave it in someone else's hands to become a millionaire.  Buy virtually worthless currency and hope someone will give millions of dollars in exchange.

His workshops are all about the shadow government, the shadow financial world, and the Annunaki who left all this gold for us, that no one seems to be able to make useful, even though Dave keeps saying "it is time". 

People would be better off going to a Rich Dad / Poor Dad seminar.  Even though I have heard some shady things about them, at least it is based on things in the real (estate) world. 

As you say, does anyone know anyone who has become rich by exchanging virtually worthless currency, or turning in historic bonds?  Dave and Jerzy keep saying they know people who have done it, but I never hear about it from any other source.  Even Doug Jones on the Landa call said he has never met anyone that has done it.

Dave thinks at least one of his three Round One private exchanges will payout before Christmas, and Jerzy thinks he will receive project funding before Christmas.  If either one happens I will be quite amazed.

What I find troublesome is how people put so much faith in these funds coming in based on their trust in either Dave or Jerzy.  Neither have been able to deliver anything in the last three years, and they proclaim quite confidently that it will happen.

Perhaps they are being used, as Dave says in his recent radio program.  Not to ferret out the cabal though, but to help people realize that waiting on other people to deliver monetary liberation is a tough game.

If money ever does become available for projects, I certainly have some ideas, but I am not going to put in tons of time working on it until I have the resources available.

Even if they gave me a million dollars, that would only keep one project going for a couple of years.  If no more funds were available, I would just have to shut it down and put people out of work again.  Not good.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I guess one could sum both of them beside being fraudsters as being all talk and no walk in anything they promise or say then. Which is good news to know seeing as how Dave is talking about "taking out" certain bloggers. Now why make those kinds of threats for posting an email? Kind of over the top I think. And opened a big can of whoop ass.... "and that's all I will say on that" LOL

Red Panda

Red Panda

Yes, the same as ZAP talking about Landa's legal team taking out their detractors.  Where would they get the money to pay a lawyer if they are only scraping by until the funds arrive?

Although, it does make me wonder, what happened to Abe Froman?  
question

Last edited by Red Panda on Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:51 am; edited 2 times in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yep!

And yes!!! Come on Abe! Do your thing and please include Dave if you would be so kind. Lots of people looking at him now so go for it! :)

Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? 1686750091

Red Panda

Red Panda

Another similarity between Dave and Landa is their talk about the safety of the funds once released.  People win the lottery each week and I have never heard the lottery corporation say they will hold on to the funds until the banking environment is "safer". 

Some people do self destruct after winning the lottery or receiving a big inheritance, but I have never heard of someone claiming the cabal stole their funds !  Criminals and con artists seem to find it easy enough to get the money after someone has received a big windfall than to "hack the banks" and prevent them from getting it in the first place. 

Both Dave and Landa talk about common sense.  Their explanations on this have none!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Great points! Keep them coming!

I shared this to my fakebook page where out of the blue Dave sent me a friend request 2 nights ago shortly after I made a comment to the DayStarNet post on DD coincidentally, so maybe he will read this and address these many concerns we ALL seem to have. Side note is that my fakebook page is in my real name. Guess this was Daves way of letting me know that he knows who I am. Not that this matters to me in the least for I don't have embezzler on my resume. :) I am just a sweet little old lady doing what I am supposed to be doing at this time. I do not lack integrity nor am I dishonest. I do not lie nor cheat people for a living. I do not have ads here nor do I ask for donations for my time spent on this site as I do not expect the viewers to pay my way. I also do not take being threatened kindly. And apparently I have people watching my back for which I am truly grateful.

Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? 4116976918

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? 11950210

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
Has Dave Schmidt Ever Said Who His Partner Is? 11968010

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum