OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jaguar-2016

How many of you really believe that the Abbotabad Raid end in the real killing of the dreaded terrorist we all know from many years, as OSAMA BIN LADEN?Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  22the210
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  Real-u10Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  22the210
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  Real-u10Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  22the210
Did Obama's raid on Abbotabad really end up in OBL's killing?  Real-u10

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I don't! I think the reports of him living in Jamaica might very well be true though he could be almost anywhere. Probably visits Disney World on a regular basis.

Jaguar-2016

Bahamas is what Snowden said.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh I thought I read Jamaica. Both places are beautiful.. so good for the ex CIA puppet. He has a nice life now. :)

Jaguar-2016

He would never be "EX-CIA". He is the MVP of CIA for all of their war campaigns.

Jaguar-2016

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Praise be to God and prayers and peace be upon our Prophet
Muhammad and his followers and companions.

I, Usama Bin Muhammad ‘Awadh Bin ‘Abud Bin Laden, have signed
below. In regard to the money that is in Sudan, it is about 29
million dollars. According to the mediator, I have received one-
million one-hundred thousand in Sudan, eight-hundred thousand in
Jalalabad, and then about one-million two-hundred fifty-thousand
in Qandahar. I received twelve million dollars from my brother
Abu Bakir Muhammad Bin ((Laden)) on behalf of Bin Laden Company
for Investment in Sudan. I hope, for my brothers, sisters, and
maternal aunts, to obey my will and to spend all the money that
I have left in Sudan on Jihad, for the sake of Allah. Also, I
need you to take 1% from the total and give it to Shaykh Abu
Hafs al-Mauritani. By the way, he has already received 20,000-
30,000 dollars from it, he said. I promised him that I would
reward him if he took it out of the Sudani Government. I also
told brother Engineer Abu Ibrahim al-Iraqi Sa’ad ((Jawhar)) to
cut 1% as a reward for his hard work in Wadi al-‘Aqiq Company,
and I think he has already have done that. If not, I want you to
give him what I promised him. The conversation about the money
in Sudan is over. I want three-hundred thousand riyals to go to
my Uncle Master Muhammad Bin Umar al-((‘Attas)) and his
children. I want 20 of gold to go to Khadijah Umm (mother) of
‘Ali, the daughter of ‘Abdullah al-((Jilani)). I want my uncle’s
sons, sisters, and maternal aunts to have two pounds of Hujazi’s
gold for each one (male) and one pound of them and Hujazi’s gold
for each one (female). I want you also to cut from Sudan’s money
200,000 riyals for my sisters Maryam, Iman, and ‘Atidal, for the
total of 600,000 riyals. I want for my son Sa’ad Bin Usama and
his mother to share a half of his portion and my daughter
Khadijah, the daughter of Usama, half of the daughter’s share.

Signed,
Usama bin Muhammad

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

oh well I stand corrected then :)

Jaguar-2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_hfQcOsS8c

Jaguar-2016

Jaguar-2016

Jaguar-2016

Sponsored content