Latest topics
»  Dolores Cannon's revelations New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift YouTube 360p
Today at 8:03 pm by Avebury

» Great American Total Solar Eclipse Map || August 21, 2017 UT
Today at 7:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Acquisition of Parallels
Today at 7:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 59 tomahawk missles, for what?
Today at 5:00 pm by Avebury

» How much hypocrisy?
Today at 4:42 pm by Avebury

» The GoldFish Report No. 105, Week 23 POTUS Update with Kent Dunn
Today at 2:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Store Has Everything You Need To Live Without Electricity
Today at 11:27 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» What Kind of Health Care do You Have?
Today at 11:25 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Human Brain Found to Operate in 11 Dimensions
Today at 8:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» FRANKENSKIES FULL LENGTH DOCUMENTARY
Today at 8:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Cylindrical UFO Hovers for over 1 Hour plus MORE
Today at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland w/ Lorcan O'Toole ~ Spirit-Guides, Angels, Higher-Self, Consciousness
Today at 8:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JUNE 25: KEEP THE FAITH
Today at 7:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30
Today at 7:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford ~ 6/26/2017
Today at 7:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford Special Report 6-26-17…
Today at 7:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» 6/25/2017 -- Deep earthquake event carries on -- Pacific Unrest spreads to Mideast
Today at 7:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» 963 Hz Positive Vibrations ❯ Activate Pineal Gland ❯ Heal Crown Chakra ❯ Solfeggio Sleep Music
Today at 7:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Baffling Sight-Rogue Planet X Close Ups over North America plus MORE
Today at 7:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Seti's Real Tomb Found In Israel?
Today at 7:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke - Time Is An Illusion
Today at 7:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Silent Hill Silent Scream…
Today at 6:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Telecoms to Send Passwords Through Your Bones With Bioacoustic Signals
Today at 6:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Church of England Admits it ‘Colluded’ to Cover-Up Decades of Child Abuse
Today at 12:58 am by MartyM

» A BRAVE NEW WORLD
Yesterday at 5:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR SCAMTASTIC CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLATANS » M1Sino » Swissindo Update - "Breaking World Changing News" - World Debt Liberation Begins on October 16th, 2016

Swissindo Update - "Breaking World Changing News" - World Debt Liberation Begins on October 16th, 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Swissindo Update - "Breaking World Changing News" - World Debt Liberation Begins on October 16th, 2016

Dear Friends

The attached Press Kit, documents and Breaking World Changing News release are announcing the most Historic and most important planetary event on October 16th that will change the course of the entire world. Please read and share. Visit http://swissindo.news for more information. This Gift is the ONLY answer to end enslavement to a corrupt financial system.

SUPREME COURT JUSTICE TO ANNOUNCE WORLD DEBT BURDEN LIBERATION and M1 MASTER BOND VOUCHERS LEGAL WORLDWIDE -- INTERNATIONAL PRESS CONFERENCE Oct 16, 2016!

Be a part of the greatest change Humanity has ever witnessed -- Guaranteed basic income as parts of the Payment Order 1-11 for the freedom of all Citizens of Indonesia and the World.

Announcement on Sunday morning 11am Indonesia, October 16th 2016 (Saturday evening 8pm Pacific Time October 15th).

http://swissindo.news/main-events-rundown-of-the-grand-acclamation-event/

https://youtu.be/_6hm3i15I7U

Posted by enerchi at 10/15/2016 01:05:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

Crayonmiracle

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above posts are entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organization entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

PurpleSkyz

Admin
1 HOUR TO GO! - SWISSINDO DEBT RELIEF: THIS MAY CHANGE THE WHOLE MANKIND...
Posted By: FarSight3 [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 15-Oct-2016 23:24:23

Official Announcement By Swissindo Dated October 16th, 2016

October 16th, 2016 - 11 a.m. Indonesian time - will be the official declaration day for UN Swissindo as M1 will announce publicly at the Supreme Court Office Debt Relief Program for the People of Indonesia, members of National Army and Police and also the plan to give Voucher M1 Master bond worth US$1,200 for adults and US$600 for children (students) 17 years of age and older with legal ID....

More at:
http://swissindo.news/un-swissindo-in-the-news/

We are completing why JFK was slaughtered for...

Never again!
FS3

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

topspin2

I would love to be aboard this bandwagon, but I am too busy watching the corporation put up cameras in our towns intersections....My town has also taken down all organic constitutional documents from the town hall.....so forgive me if I do not believe a word of this....but hey, that could be just me...

5 World debt relief? on Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:22 am

morrispatman

If this video is true, why is the disclaimer posted below?

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above posts are entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organization entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

DavidJ

A global liberation event does not require rooting around on the Web in order to find out about it. 

Absurd and a total waste of time and energy.
(not directed at you in any way, Purps)

PurpleSkyz

Admin
LOL no worries David :)

and I agree 100%!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum