Latest topics
» Psilocybin Appears to ‘Reset’ Brain Activity of Depressed Patients
Today at 3:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lisa Renee: Personal Integrity
Today at 2:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Position Timeline plus MORE
Today at 2:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Journalist Behind Leak that Exposed Clinton’s Criminal Campaign Donors, Dies in Car Explosion
Today at 2:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alfred Webre - PART I&2 -Dr. Katherine Horton: Melanie Vritschan's removal of torture-robotization DEW
Today at 2:12 am by PurpleSkyz

»  NASA Spacecraft captured Ancient Mining Machine on Asteroid Eros?
Today at 2:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ex-NASA Scientist Accuses the Space Agency 'Garbling' Images to Hide Things
Today at 2:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Did Easter Islanders Have Early Contact with South Americans?
Yesterday at 8:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» David Wilcock ~ Vegas Terror and Disclosure: Is Something Very Big About to Happen?
Yesterday at 7:39 pm by WilliaminUSA

» Heather & Randy Due in Court Tomorrow
Yesterday at 5:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/CGR News ~ October 17, 2017
Yesterday at 4:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Making A Difference in a Troubled World
Yesterday at 4:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Fire/Santa Cruz CA.
Yesterday at 4:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Patent Theft Steals From All Americans
Yesterday at 3:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hollywood is a Satanic Cesspool ~ Harvey Weinstein Updates
Yesterday at 2:55 pm by topspin2

» Clif High – Interview with Sand Coin Ceo Ruslan Pichugin
Yesterday at 1:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange!!! The sun blinking in Benin Nigeria
Yesterday at 1:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland Update -As You Wish Talk Radio 10 14 2017 with Jordan Sather
Yesterday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RH- ~ How can we combat chemical pregnancies once and for all?
Yesterday at 12:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Oh Dear: Actress Rose McGowan Says Weinstein Attorney Lisa Bloom Offered $6 Million Hush Money plus MORE
Yesterday at 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Individual vs. the Staged Collective by Jon Rappoport
Yesterday at 12:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Now All Americans Will Be Microchipped On the Will Of Police : Resolution (H.R.4919) Passed by Senate
Yesterday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why did MGM Resorts CEO dump over 80% of his stock 3 weeks before massacre?
Yesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ TWO SUNS OVER IRELAND plus MORE
Yesterday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Storm Ophelia
Yesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR SCAMMERS EXPOSED FOR WHO THEY ARE » M1Sino » Swissindo Update - "Breaking World Changing News" - World Debt Liberation Begins on October 16th, 2016

Swissindo Update - "Breaking World Changing News" - World Debt Liberation Begins on October 16th, 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Swissindo Update - "Breaking World Changing News" - World Debt Liberation Begins on October 16th, 2016

Dear Friends

The attached Press Kit, documents and Breaking World Changing News release are announcing the most Historic and most important planetary event on October 16th that will change the course of the entire world. Please read and share. Visit http://swissindo.news for more information. This Gift is the ONLY answer to end enslavement to a corrupt financial system.

SUPREME COURT JUSTICE TO ANNOUNCE WORLD DEBT BURDEN LIBERATION and M1 MASTER BOND VOUCHERS LEGAL WORLDWIDE -- INTERNATIONAL PRESS CONFERENCE Oct 16, 2016!

Be a part of the greatest change Humanity has ever witnessed -- Guaranteed basic income as parts of the Payment Order 1-11 for the freedom of all Citizens of Indonesia and the World.

Announcement on Sunday morning 11am Indonesia, October 16th 2016 (Saturday evening 8pm Pacific Time October 15th).

http://swissindo.news/main-events-rundown-of-the-grand-acclamation-event/

https://youtu.be/_6hm3i15I7U

Posted by enerchi at 10/15/2016 01:05:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

Crayonmiracle

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above posts are entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organization entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

PurpleSkyz

Admin
1 HOUR TO GO! - SWISSINDO DEBT RELIEF: THIS MAY CHANGE THE WHOLE MANKIND...
Posted By: FarSight3 [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 15-Oct-2016 23:24:23

Official Announcement By Swissindo Dated October 16th, 2016

October 16th, 2016 - 11 a.m. Indonesian time - will be the official declaration day for UN Swissindo as M1 will announce publicly at the Supreme Court Office Debt Relief Program for the People of Indonesia, members of National Army and Police and also the plan to give Voucher M1 Master bond worth US$1,200 for adults and US$600 for children (students) 17 years of age and older with legal ID....

More at:
http://swissindo.news/un-swissindo-in-the-news/

We are completing why JFK was slaughtered for...

Never again!
FS3

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

topspin2

I would love to be aboard this bandwagon, but I am too busy watching the corporation put up cameras in our towns intersections....My town has also taken down all organic constitutional documents from the town hall.....so forgive me if I do not believe a word of this....but hey, that could be just me...

5 World debt relief? on Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:22 am

morrispatman

If this video is true, why is the disclaimer posted below?

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above posts are entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organization entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

DavidJ

A global liberation event does not require rooting around on the Web in order to find out about it. 

Absurd and a total waste of time and energy.
(not directed at you in any way, Purps)

PurpleSkyz

Admin
LOL no worries David :)

and I agree 100%!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum