OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Earth 2.0, Part I&II EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Earth 2.0, Part I&II EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Earth 2.0, Part I&II EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Earth 2.0, Part I&II EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Earth 2.0, Part I&II EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Earth 2.0, Part I&II EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Earth 2.0, Part I&II EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Earth 2.0, Part I&II EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Earth 2.0, Part I&II EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Earth 2.0, Part I&II EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Earth 2.0, Part I&II EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Earth 2.0, Part I&II EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Earth 2.0, Part I&II EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Earth 2.0, Part I&II EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Earth 2.0, Part I&II EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Earth 2.0, Part I&II EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Earth 2.0, Part I&II EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Earth 2.0, Part I&II EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Earth 2.0, Part I&II EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Earth 2.0, Part I&II EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Earth 2.0, Part I&II EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Earth 2.0, Part I&II EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Earth 2.0, Part I&II

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Earth 2.0, Part I&II Empty Earth 2.0, Part I&II Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:25 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Earth 2.0, Part I
Posted on October 24, 2016 by Earth Energy Reader
Earth 2.0, Part I&II Dolores-cannon-dimensions
Humankind, as conceived by Cosmic Intelligence is such that if they are to be fulfilled must connect themselves with the Light and Power of the Higher World. If not, if they put all their trust in their own limited faculties, they will be unable to see ahead and in their blindness, they will make drastic errors in all domains. If they put their faith in technology, trade and material development, sooner or later, they will fail, for if their actions are based on the desire to control the world, regardless of the plan and purpose of Cosmic Intelligence, it will stir up the psychic and physical layers of the atmosphere and hostile forces will turn against humankind in their fury. The Age of Aquarius is now coming in and it will cause great upheavals and cataclysms all over the world, after which those to persevere will have a better understanding of the Divine Laws. The splendour and harmonious beauty of the new life that is in store for humankind surpasses the imagination. People who have been secretly working for this new Kingdom, will find each other and combine their new-found extraordinary powers to bring down the fortresses of ignorance, materialism and despotism. I tell you this now, and it will be as I say, for absolutely nothing can prevent the coming of the new era, the Golden Age.
– Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov
“Aquarius: Herald of the Golden Age”
John Lamb Lash, Gnostic writer and researcher has finally come out of hiding and gave a lengthy interview with Lisa M. Harrison recently. You can listen to it here. (If anyone here knows what the intro music is, please let me know!) Clocking in at a little over 2 hours it is a long interview, and despite Lash’s ego and inflated sense of self-importance (imho, he comes across as someone who seems to think he’s the final word on Gnosticism when in fact, at moments he sounds like an immature and ignorant American when compared to real Gnostic spiritual giants and masters like Mikhael Aivanhov and Aivanhov’s master, Peter Deunov.) Still, there is some mighty interesting information there which is well worth hearing for serious seekers but it would seem Earth 2.0 is coming. The labour pains have already started. Lash likens it to the way cells divide themselves and replicate and it would explain the tense, hyper-charged atmosphere (American elections and war hawks aside) many have been experiencing this particular fall season.
Lash is not the only one who is saying this. Dolores Cannon had been saying it for years while she was alive. The seers and prophets of the ages have been saying the same thing as well, but the interpretation aways comes out differently.
Earth 2.0, Part I&II Quote-strive-each-day-to-make-your-life-purer-richer-and-more-luminous-you-will-subtly-and-omraam-mikhael-aivanhov-73-64-84
I make no secret of the fact that I have been reading and following the teachings of Bulgarian-French mystic Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov for almost 20 years now. I can only speak for myself but he is a real world Teacher. He takes the teachings of the ages and presents them in a modern and contemporary way which any of us can relate to. Pivotal to Aivanhov’s teachings is the centrality of the Sun, as life-giver and symbol of Cosmic Intelligence.
Earth 2.0, Part I&II Master-at-40
Brother Mikhael, before India.
In fact when Brother Mikhael (as he was known prior to 1959) went to India and met Hindu master, Neem Karoli Baba, it was Baba who went into a mediumistic trance after meeting Aivanhov and gave him the name of “Omraam” and explained that Aivanhov was an incarnation of a solar rishi from India’s Vedic age, 6000 years earlier. Aivanhov also met Babaji during his Indian sojourn and by the time he came back to France, he had been completely transformed. Brother Mikhael was gone.

https://youtu.be/JFmHqg1J57w

Aivanhov was not a lone voice in the wilderness. His spiritual teacher was Peter Deunov also known as Beinsa Duono. I know his Bulgarian followers these days are hard at work trying to make his teachings available to the wider world and some of it is posted online but translating stuff from the original Bulgarian from before 1944, after decades of Communist suppression, isn’t easy.
Earth 2.0, Part I&II 200px-mani
The Persian Gnostic prophet, Mani 216 AD
What I also find very interesting about Deunov is that he had been recognized as an incarnation of an ancient Gnostic prophet Mani. Manichaeism, the teachings of Mani, were basically a Middle-Eastern/Persian version of Gnosticism. Manichaeism at one point rivalled early Christianity in the Roman Empire in terms of popularity to replace the earlier pagan religions. Of course, the early Christians pretty much eradicated them as well.
Earth 2.0, Part I&II 1024px-manichaeismspread
This is how widespread Manichaeism was, once upon a time.
This is what bugs me about modern Western, Gnostics like Lash. They claim that they are the final word on Gnosticism and had it not been for the Nag Hammadi library, Gnosticism would have been lost forever. Yes, its true the Western versions of Gnosticism like the Cathars and Albigensians in Southern France were pretty much decimated. However, there were and are many strains of Gnosticism and they were not just specific to Western Europe. You had the Bogomils in Bulgaria. Manichaeism extended from Rome to China at one point. The Druze of Lebanon still exist as do a handful of Sabians living in the marshes of Iraq, which Saddam Hussein was unable to eradicate as well. Apparently there is also a community of Nestorians living in London these days. And then you have the living, breathing teachings pop up from time to time in teachers like Aivanhov, Deunov, Daskalos of Cyprus or Torkom Saraydarian of Armenia.
It would seem to me that what is coming to the forefront now is a resurgence of interest and need in two primary spiritual traditions: Gnosticism and Indigenous/Shamanistic beliefs. It is not a coincidence that the tribes of both North and South America have put aside their previous differences and grievances and have come together for the first time in 150 years to fight the Dakota Pipeline and will spend the winter there to fight this black snake.

https://youtu.be/Lpow8SFe98Q

One of the things which drives me crazy about the American and Anglo-Saxon New Age and “spiritual” community is how they seem to think that teachings can only be found in English and by English speakers when there are vast libraries of knowledge, information, spiritual teachers and sages still out there in the Slavic world, Orthodox world, indigenous people’s world and other non-English parts of the planet. That’s unilingual ignorance for you. Not only that, but from time to time, you may have a Western scholar show up and translate a teaching or two and they get it completely wrong, but no one else in the English-speaking world is able to catch it, like in the case of Helena Blavatsky of Theosophy fame. As much as I adore the mythologist and academic Joseph Campbell, I recently re-watched his “Mythos” series of lectures after 18 years and was shocked to see he had made some minor errors in interpretation which I didn’t know at the time and was unable to pick up before.
I recently found a French blog called “Ère Nouvelle” (New Era) written by a follower of Aivanhov’s, Olivier de Rouvroy, who spent quite a bit of time with Aivanhov himself. Sadly, Olivier passed away in 2013 but his blog is still up online, in the original French. There is some transformative game-changer kind of stuff posted there which I think needs to be re-published especially in these coming days and weeks. I will be translating and posting some of Olivier’s blog posts here in English so watch this space.
Earth 2.0, Part I&II Ascensionlarge
“Ascension” by Salvador Dali (1958)

Thanks to: https://earthenergyreader.wordpress.com

2Earth 2.0, Part I&II Empty Re: Earth 2.0, Part I&II Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:37 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Earth 2.0, Part II – The Pyramid of Light
Posted on October 28, 2016 by Earth Energy Reader
Earth 2.0, Part I&II 03-08-2012-13-08-32
(I will be posting a number of blog posts, translated into English, from Olivier de Rouvroy’s original French blog, Ere Nouvelle.  The original text is all Olivier’s but the translation is mine, with some help from Google Translate. I’m also inserting other photos and links which are not in Olivier’s post.  Given the urgency of the situation in these troubled times, the upcoming American elections with an unsavoury candidate on one hand and an odious one on the other, a possible showdown with Russia, I think there is information in Olivier’s posts, a line here, a line there, which would be of benefit to anyone who wants more clarity to read these days and events around us, with a spiritual focus.)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Through his teaching and through his influence, the great Bulgarian spiritual teacher Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov (1900 – 1986) opened the path of spirituality to countless individuals, bringing to humanity’s attention for the first time, the need to unite, to achieve on Earth, a large planetary society, a global brotherhood and sisterhood, based on a solar religion.
The following is an unpublished excerpt from a lecture given by him more than sixty years ago, I myself had transcribed it from an original document and posted on my old site in January 2008.
Towards the closing of this site, this text was taken and sometimes edited or modified on various blogs (which, by the way, none of the authors saw fit to cite the source…), but as disturbing news continues in the world around us, I decided to republish this today in its unedited, untouched original form.
Everyone is of course free to assess whether or not the power of this wonderful message is important information on the mechanics of duality in our reality and the true structure of the spiritual world.
Happy reading – or rereading – for all,
Olivier
Earth 2.0, Part I&II Images
Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov by Lois Cordelia Buelow-Osborne
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Pyramid of Light
The angels can only see what is light. They do not see us when we are in an “ordinary” form because they are blind to everything that does not belong to the world of Light, the spiritual world.
Earth 2.0, Part I&II Angellight2
However they happen to use the eyes of other creatures, such as animals, to study humans. You could think you are absolutely alone when you were about to make a mistake, commit a crime, or conversely, perform a generous act, but a cat, a dog, a bird was there, and you did not know or notice that a Being, through the animal, was watching you …
Earth 2.0, Part I&II Pug-eyes
In humans, all worlds coexist, but they are subject to the limitations, physics and laws of the physical plane. It is only when the world of feelings and emotions, boils and stirs in us, that the inhabitants of the astral plane begin to see us. And it is only when our mental body comes alive and becomes clear, when we begin to think that the inhabitants of the mental plane can understand us and relate to us.
Earth 2.0, Part I&II Human-energy
Our spiritual bodies include the chakras, the solar plexus, the kundalini force
So if our spiritual bodies are not yet awake, beings in spiritual regions do not see us, they do not know us; we are not yet citizens of their world, we do not figure or appear on their records and we can receive neither nourishment nor any gift from them. Those who do not receive spiritual nourishment, joy nor happiness have irrefutable mathematical proof that they are in the dark, ignorant. If they stayed in the lower regions, clinging to money and material pleasures, they are cut off from the light, and as the inhabitants of the higher worlds have not noticed them, they did not help them, and they can’t receive anything sublime, heavenly or divine.
Earth 2.0, Part I&II Registration-payment
Get registered.
As to be seen, known, registered somewhere in society, one must meet certain conditions. In the same way, to be seen, known and registered in the higher worlds, we must lead a determined life which requires us to be alert to subtleties. One can awaken these states through meditation, poetry, mystical music, thanks to all that is beautiful, bright, divine. Once awakened in us, these centers put us in communication with other worlds where those beings begin to “see” us, to take us into consideration. It takes our information, we have “registered” ourselves among the evolved beings.
The work required in the awakening of these centers is to decide to become living, conscious, it is to accept and bind ourselves with all those benevolent beings who have passed before us and who seek to help us in taking the first step towards eternal life.
The beings that inhabit the upper regions, do not see and do not want to see what happens in the lower regions. There is one exception: if they are charged with a mission of exploration, they go down to inquire, to discuss the situation or to help some people. In any other circumstances, they remain very high above human weaknesses and tribulations.
Do not imagine that the Beings of Light will just stand there watching the sad spectacle of most humans on Earth! No, they are too far, too high, it is of no interest to them. So, in order to get their attention, to be seen by them, to be noticed, one must make signs, signals which must be projected into the space of light.

https://youtu.be/sIhnYFRu4ao

These “light signals” by humans are like sparks, that sentinels in higher worlds, must be on the look-out for. Once they have been sighted, they rush in to help. Without this projection of Light, they are unable to see and, of course, all your requests will be ignored. Yes, dear brothers and sisters, remember this well: in the higher worlds, there is only one language; it is that of Light.
Earth 2.0, Part I&II F2f56fb053d02f9f10d7f02555e50f6b
And now, how do things operate in the world of demons? Demons are bothered by the Light. They flee and go to those dark, dirty places. They enter into them, and they set up their homes. I told you that demons were like the owls; Yes, because they are blind in the light. To enter us, they are forced to wait for an end to this terrible force which for them, is the light to the spirits of darkness, there is only one impregnable fortress: the Light .
I speak constantly of Light, because it represents what is most valuable, the most important thing in Creation. This is the most sublime and rarest quintessence, the absolute protective and defensive weapon. This is “the strong force of all forces” mentioned by Hermes Trismegistus in the Emerald Tablet. Light is able to push out all your enemies and release them.
Earth 2.0, Part I&II Tree-sunburst1
When you pray or meditate, always seek the Light, the Light, and yet again the Light. You will avoid all the tragedies of life. Try. Never doubt. At night, if you hear a strange noise, what do you do? You hurry to turn on the light. Apart from the light, there is nothing else which you can rely on. To be seen by sublime beings, there is only one way: become bright, shine, like the Light. To escape the demons that harass you, there is only one way: become Light; they will be unable to harm you.
Earth 2.0, Part I&II Spiritual-bliss-photo
Dark beings are harassed and bothered by the light of radiating souls, and seek to destroy it. They do not see that Light which troubles and disturbs them, they can only feel it. If they sometimes manage to see Light, it is by deceiving and using beings who are their superiors, to look through their eyes. Otherwise, they are unable to distinguish the Light.
Earth 2.0, Part I&II Demonic_tube-nosed_fruit_bat
The tube-nosed fruit bat.
Besides, I told you that the converse also exists: that beings who inhabit the higher, purer planes of existence sometimes use the eyes of those who live below, animals for example, to observe us. Using this same tactic, inferior beings try to gain ground, to enter the human body and mind by using similar methods, to see, observe and interfere with realities which are above them. There is a great war between the inhabitants of the lower realities and those of the higher realities.
Earth 2.0, Part I&II Spy-vs-spy-svg
Spy VS Spy
In the physical world, when two countries are at war, each trying to send in camouflaged and well-trained spies. They adopt the language of the country they are sent into, mimic the behavior of its inhabitants, they are provided with papers and references and they know everything there is to know about their enemy. These spies see everything, watch everything and communicate to their superiors what they saw and heard. In addition, they seek to destroy and sabotage. And of course, it is mutual. This procedure is common and well known. But what is not generally known is that things operate exactly in the same way in the spiritual world between the White Lodge and the Black Lodge, at least with regard to the region of this Earth.
No spyware can enter the upper regions where it would be immediately revealed. On Earth, in contrast, everything is mixed. Down here, the pure and the impure gets mixed up, the right and wrong, heaven and hell. There are well-camouflaged Black Lodge spies masquerading as disciples of love. They speak their language, they are dressed like spirits from above. They are wolves in sheep’s clothing.
Earth 2.0, Part I&II 230px-david_berg-002
Case in point, founder and leader of the cult “Children of God, David Berg.
And conversely, in places where the Black Lodge holds meetings to develop its projects, poisoning and and plotting the destruction of humanity, there are camouflaged members of the White Lodge, who pose as Black Lodge members and are equipped to sabotage and destroy their infernal plans. Under the appearance of wolves, they are in fact, gentle sheep.
Earth 2.0, Part I&II 205px-bundesarchiv_bild_183-d0116-0041-019_albert_schweitzer
Dr. Albert Schweitzer
The Earth is a crossroads where white forces and dark forces intersect. No film, no play has ever presented accurately this terrible struggle. Should writers and directors ever decide to portray the extraordinary diplomacy, the arts and the rivalry of these two forces employ and wield against each other on the physical plane, all the better. It seems that nothing can separate them.
For now, things are at this stage. So you’re probably wondering why doesn’t Cosmic Intelligence separate the dark forces from the forces of light? Why doesn’t it burn it out in a few seconds so that we can flourish in peace? Well, simply because Cosmic Intelligence has sublime patience and has plans to transform even the devils into angels.
Whatever happens and whatever you external circumstances you find yourselves in, stay loyal to the White Lodge: if you find yourself one day grappling with beings who seek to lure you down, do not be afraid, link yourself the Great Universal Brotherhood and Sisterhood. Act as traitors in the eyes of the Black Lodge, but be better! Only in this way you can get out of your tribulations. Otherwise, your difficulties will last forever. All those who cut their link with the White Lodge, cut themselves off from the Source of life itself, eventually commit evil, injustice, crime. Sooner or later, they will find themselves in difficulties and complications.
You probably think I’m talking about things that do not concern you. You say: “What then is this history of engagement with a White Lodge or a Black Lodge?” Yet it happens every day, all the time. Someone, for example, to satisfy a desire or ambition, needs money. Someone eventually shows up and asks them: “Will you write this or do that for me? Will you play such a role? You are a scientist, a physicist, or a chemist, will you work for me to make a profitable discovery?”
Earth 2.0, Part I&II 220px-tesla_circa_1890
Tesla turned his back on the Black Lodge, many, many times.
Before you accept or reject anything, everyone should be aware that all proposals are made to either contribute to projects which either “turn off” the Light, to destroy, to kill, to handle and manipulate according to the wishes of the Black Lodge. This can happen in countless forms and ways. All those who agree to work in this direction, unknowingly have signed a pact with the Black Lodge.
Whatever their reputation in the eyes of the world, whatever image they manage to project of themselves, whether they be writers, artists, actors, patrons, scholars, scientists, workers or heads of state, all who decide to engage indiscriminately in the service of the Black Lodge, will find themselves bound by the Prince of this World. Once seduced, they fall into the trap and become his slaves.
Earth 2.0, Part I&II Devil_deal
Don’t do it!
Scientific programs, political speeches and economic plans are often disguised as incentives to do evil. That is the only question you need to ask. The facts are all there, usually obvious. As soon as one has agreed to a pact with the Black Lodge, either for money, power, for a woman, for glory, fame or for fun, it is registered in the Black Book. In contrast, an apparently insignificant, selfless act can be enough to get you into the White Lodge, since it is inspired by a noble ideal.
Earth 2.0, Part I&II 6d85bb87549e916c102414ead0022ce5
Work for evil and you will pay dearly for it. One day or another, misfortunes and disasters have always mercilessly visited those who have contributed to the increased presence of evil, creating dark projects. This is an absolute truth, whether we recognize it or not.
Earth 2.0, Part I&II 240px-jroppenheimer-losalamos
J. Robert Oppenheimer, the father of the atom bomb. His life was full of triumph and tragedy.
A disciple of the White Lodge is a conscious being who knows how to discern and distinguish the two forces, and learns how to master the dark forces, invert them in order to use them for the service of humanity, for the good. That is a true Magi! In conscious life, everything can be used for good, even the lower forces but do you know how? Light and prayer is the secret that can save you.
When you love a person, look at them from afar with Light, don’t try to own them or control them. They will be happy without knowing why, and they will feel much better things. Disciples of the White Lodge must finally decide to use the Light, work with the Light. Those who refuse are not members of the White Lodge, as they insist on using other methods.
What are we to do for those stubborn ones, those who have a “hard” head? Cosmic Intelligence in its mercy, always gives them time to change, to decide, to make an effort. But once the delay ends, there comes a time when you have to pay. There are Beings on high, who watch over our development, who will not allow any disruption to the advancement of the Great Universal White Brotherhood and Sisterhood, to Unity.
Conversely, these inhabitants of the upper regions are delighted to see on Earth, here and there, homes and places of Light; this is their joy, it is their happiness. Small homes of Light are the link between the New Earth and the Earth as it is.
Earth 2.0, Part I&II 1622779_664642393594722_448909938_n
Without these connections, without these centers, the Earth would be invaded and destroyed by the dark forces. These are the light centers scattered around the world who support the souls of men, give them food, joy, happiness. I will reveal what is actually a full initiatory center of life and light: it is the top of a mountain that links Earth to Heaven.
Earth 2.0, Part I&II 162956-fantasy_art-roger_dean-temple-cliff-pyramid-trees-eyes-736x459
“Asia Pyramid” – Roger Dean copyright 2016
You, the disciples of Light must succeed in forming together a luminous, gigantic pyramid, like that which rises above Agartha since time immemorial. Yes, because, the pyramids built by the Egyptians were made in the image of the Pyramid of Agartha, in the same way, above all sanctuaries, above all places where meditations, ceremonies and prayers are held, there is a similar pyramid formed by the subtle particles from the auras of the participants in these meetings.
Soon you will understand. And your consciousness will expand and be enlightened. You will train and you will set up a pyramid that will be seen in many parts of the Universe.
Outside of this Pyramid of Light, there is no salvation for humanity.
Dear Brothers and Sisters, hold on to the Light! Become Children of Light! Let Light and Peace be with you! ”
–  Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov
The Pyramid of Light – April 8, 1947

Thanks to: https://earthenergyreader.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum