Latest topics
» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) Robert Dunlap Ordered To Comply With The Art Court Case!
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyToday at 12:00 am by RamblerNash

» Anna Von Reitz Joins The MarkZ Scam Call 2 PM EST! 10/22/19
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 11:56 pm by RamblerNash

» POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 11:49 pm by RamblerNash

» Former Mir astronaut recalls UFO sightings
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» China to lead global 5G revolution, reaching 600 million subscribers by 2025
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 4:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Physicists just smashed an insane record of particle acceleration in a plasma channel
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 4:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Large Hole on Sun Targets Earth - G1 Geomagnetic Storm Watch
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 4:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Floridated Water May Soon Be Outlawed
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Blinking Weird LIGHTS appear in England sky
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 4:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO activity above the City Las Vegas! plus MORE
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 4:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Mysterious underwater opening" Discovered at Gebel el Silsila in Egypt
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Woman claims to have found an 'Alien Artifact'
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vincent Vendetta: Clinton/New Zealand + Epstein/Prince Andrew + Poroshenko/Biden + More
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES: Julian Assange Tells Court He is “Unable to Think” Due to Treatment in Prison plus MORE
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» The annunaki? From niburu?
 ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE & UFO DISCLOSURE »  ‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon

‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon

Rather than alien spacecraft there are bioforms, living beings which inhabit the cosmic void.

The following photos taken during the lunar eclipse of September 29, 2015 show some amazing images of what appears to be a biological entity dubbed ‘Zeroid’.

‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon Zeroids%2Bbiological%2Bentities%2Bspace%2B%25281%2529

Witness states: I was in my residence watching the lunar eclipse. I decided to take some pictures, because my son is interested in the subject and he slept because of the schedule.

The object was not visible to the naked eye, and I fixed the camera on a tripod not to move the camera. Only the next day I went to see the pictures on the computer, when I found a strange white spot around and near the moon. Mufon case 80045.

‘Zeroid’ a biological entity photographed near the Moon Zeroids%2Bbiological%2Bentities%2Bspace

Note: Already dozens of organic compounds have been identified in space, including formaldehyde, prussic acid, and cellulose. In short, there is an abundance of basic building blocks out there to allow for the evolution of zeroids.

Zeroids may have migrated to all sectors of space - both within and without galaxies. Endowed with both mobility and intelligence, it is conceivable that some may have actually penetrated our zone of existence.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum