OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner

+8
microaggressor
topspin2
Jaguar-2016
nickgiammarino
Red Panda
bs4ever
terbo56
PurpleSkyz
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

aestheticmedic

I thought he meant he was going to take her off the list of the currency exchange he was setting up since she had signed up, and I thought he was saying other people would be unhappy if they missed out on another opportunity for a private exchange, I thought he was informing on that point, but definitely said you wouldn't be in the private exchange he wants to arrange since he can't afford to have private information posted.  He is doing a job he has carved out of this matrix we are in.  If I could think of something to do outside the matrix I would.  And no one has had their money lost until things don't happen, at some point I suppose it will be conceded to like a lost election.  Dave is friends with some friends of mine and they are in close contact and they are not slimy and by association I don't think Dave is either.  He may have to eat a lot of crow eventually.  Hope not though.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I want to add...

Look Dave lost his shit when I inquired about his embezzlement issues. He said things I am sure he regrets or soon will. He first said he did not have to pay a fine of 10K then said he did. He does not want the focus put on his past. I get this. I even apologized to him for pissing him off. I thought the guy was gonna stroke out when he turned so red and I wanted to diffuse the situation. And I did. I then did not ask him any other questions but took notes on what he was saying.

The reason I was even on his live stream chat was because he is a total fraud. If you listen to the entire call he plainly says he can at any time decide to not do business with you and keep your currency. He says you will not get the currency back only the cash value that you paid for it. This is just one of the many red flags those that plan on sending this known criminal their currency should be considering. There is so much more that I could say but... I will not. I have my reasons and have been advised to say as little as possible about Dave and his tantrum.

You do not have to believe a single word of any of this. I really don't care either way. I did not go on any other site and spread this to discredit Dave. Other than Dinar Daily and my fakebook page because that is where I post. I could be sending this to every single dinar site and I have not. You came here. I did not invite you. I do not know who you are other than where you are located from your IP address. Bottom line is I owe you nothing. Do your own research.

My purpose here is to expose the fraudsters that prey on the trusting souls that include the elderly and many others that do not know how to research on their own and this is all.

aestheticmedic

I just don't see how he is a fraud yet.  Doesn't bother me either how it goes. :bc:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

am I totally respect you and I am not casting shade on his associates. Let's go over what he said regarding this incident he accuses me of and this site of having responsibility of shutting down an RV cash in. He is saying that because I posted an email that he put out in June his big RV funders then shut the whole thing down and over 1000 people were not able to cash in. Think about that for a minute. He wants people to believe that big wig bankers or whoever come to this obscure alternative website and make an important business decision because some old woman posted an email??? Really? Come on how does that make even a lick of sense to anyone?? So now I got 1000 pissed off people thinking I did this. Which is sheer nonsense. If they have any common sense at all they will see through this but well... we know that common sense and the RV do NOT go hand in hand.

microaggressor

microaggressor

bs4ever wrote:
microaggressor wrote: Everyone else is in lock step with you. I however like to hear the truth.

Hello Micro

Welcome to this forum.

A bit of an entrance you have in the above posts there and somewhat demanding in an offended manner it appears.

Whatever has caused you to be angered enough to imply the truth is not being said is not really relevant is it?

Unless of course you don't realise that every word of this thread is now most likely being recorded by Mr Schmidt for use in his own defense should matters be allowed to go that far.

That it has been published in a public arena what was said and archived by Mr Schmidt with a reference to the dedicated pages containing the same is enough to answer your questions.

We would all appreciate emotion can take away the civility for a moment and that may be why you choose the wording you did at the time, however, it must occur to you that if it appears to you "everyone is in lock step" there must be a reason for the impression you have.

Please do hang around and find out just why this thread exists from a while back. 

There are a decent bunch of people here, get to know them?

If you are in fact a follower of Mr Schmidt and already have an opinion formed in his favour then it is unlikely you will change your mind

I hope you find his path fruitful

"Whatever has caused you to be angered enough to imply the truth is not being said is not really relevant is it?" I really don't understand what you mean. I implied nothing, I stated a fact. The title of the post does not correspond to what is in the video. Why would Purple post a video any reasonable person would assume was the evidence for Dave Taking you out, instead of the actual video where he say's this? I've asked over and over and all I get is the run around. 

"That it has been published in a public arena what was said and archived by Mr Schmidt with a reference to the dedicated pages containing the same is enough to answer your questions." So if it is "archived", then why won't purple give me a link? Purple made the accusation. Instead I'm told to go to his forum which does not exist.

"everyone is in lock step" there must be a reason for the impression you have.
NOT ONE person said that  the video did not say that he did not say what purple claims. If that isn't a perfect example of lock step, then I don't know what is.

"
If you are in fact a follower of Mr Schmidt and already have an opinion formed in his favour then it is unlikely you will change your mind" Change my mind to what? I have not been given anything that would change it now have I?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

micro.... in case you have some kind comprehension issues I will try to be clearer for you:

* I POSTED THE LINK WITH THE TIME STATED THAT YOU ASKED ABOUT.
* I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT BEING MORE CLEAR IN SAYING THE FORUM ON THIS SITE WHICH I THEN CLARIFIED. I SHALL AGAIN SO YOU GET IT: NOT DAVE'S SITE THIS ONE.
* I HAVE MADE NO ACCUSATIONS. I HAVE STATED FACTS WHICH YOU CAN VERIFY FOR YOURSELF BY WATCHING THE LINK PROVIDED TO YOU.

2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 1686750091

microaggressor

microaggressor

PurpleSkyz wrote:micro...

That is correct. I provided you with the link to the video section I have here on Dave Schmidt. I don't troll Dave's site. I do know that if you go to You Tube and go to archive you can get all of the videos he has put out. You say "take you down" is what the above says. Yes Dave said that also. But is that in itself not enough of a threat in your opinion? If someone said they were gonna TAKE YOU DOWN you would not think that is enough of a threat? smh

Here is a link to an example of where Dave has removed the first TAKE YOU OUT that I shared a transcription from that you can plainly see it has been removed: http://www.oom2.com/t41583-dave-schmidt-oct-5th-why-are-we-receiving-these-funds
We have this archived though so we still have it.

Also I was on a conference call and am expecting another here in a few minutes and don't have the time right now to go thru them all.

Here is a link to the live stream minus the chipmunk voice and the one above that my friends have created: http://www.oom2.com/t42073-dave-schmidt-live-stream-oct-12th
This has the time mark that I noted for your convenience.

"You say "take you down is what the above says. Yes Dave said that also. But is that in itself not enough of a threat in your opinion? If someone said they were gonna TAKE YOU DOWN you would not think that is enough of a threat?" smh Yes,it's a threat, but not a threat of physical harm. Why did you change the wording to "take you out" if you think " "But is that in itself not enough of a threat in your opinion?" Seems to me that if you thought that was enough of a threat, you wouldn't need to change the wording.

"Here is a link to an example of where Dave has removed the first TAKE YOU OUT that I shared a transcription from that you can plainly see it has been removed: http://www.oom2.com/t41583-dave-"  There is  a video at the bottom of the page that has been removed, that has a date of Oct. 5th. There is also one that is at the top og the page that say's Oct. 5th. I'm not going to watch it because I've already watched others that you claim that he say's "Take you out." and was a complete waste of time. 

"Here is a link to the live stream minus the chipmunk voice and the one above that my friends have created: 
http://www.oom2.com/t42073-dave-schmidt-live-stream-oct-12th 

This is the same video as all the others. I watched 9 minutes of it from your 18 minute time stamp and he said the same thing as the others of course. Another big waste of time.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

He said TAKE YOU OUT on 2 occasions. So you can believe this or not. Like I said I don't care either way. I  wonder if he went back and changed this on his videos? Probably. Either way it matters not as we have the originals saved and you are correct... this is a waste of my time and yours so thank you in pointing out that he made changes to the videos. That info is helpful to us. Thanks :)

microaggressor

microaggressor

PurpleSkyz wrote:He said TAKE YOU OUT on 2 occasions. So you can believe this or not. Like I said I don't care either way. I  wonder if he went back and changed this on his videos? Probably. Either way it matters not as we have the originals saved and you are correct... this is a waste of my time and yours so thank you in pointing out that he made changes to the videos. That info is helpful to us. Thanks :)
your Man, aren't something!! I call you on your your obvious misrepresentation of what Dave actually says and you say "I  wonder if he went back and changed this on his videos? Probably." Yes, if you watch the video, you can clearly see the blip where he dubs in the word "down" for the word "out". If you have an archived video which you claim has him saying :"Take you out" then how come you keep sending me to videos that clearly say "Take you down"? And why do you put up a video in your original post that says "Take you down" instead of your "archived video"? Why would anyone do that? Answer that for me.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

micro... can you explain to me how it is that the video from the live call and the audio are no longer in synch?
And to answer your question as to why I have not whipped out the saved video to satisfy your intense need to see it is because I am not the one that has it. So if TAKE YOU DOWN is not enough of a threat to you then you are deliberately missing the point. I copied directly from the transcribed text from a few weeks ago and this is not good enough for you apparently either.
TAKE YOU OUT / TAKE YOU DOWN
BLACK BALL YOU/ BLACK LIST YOU
These are implied threats and you have heard TAKE YOU DOWN with your own ears correct? So what is it with you? You Dave's lawyer or what?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

There I have amended the title just for you micro.... hope this satisfies you.
And a giant Mahalo to you for all of the posts as now this has been up top of the scroll so that the 1000 plus people that come here in the evening are sure to see this post. Hat tip!

Jaguar-2016

Dear Purple, 

This argument is simply leading us nowhere. Just don't let anyone fuel this more with negative energy. It is a sheer waste of your own! God bless. I hope you get my hint.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I sure do and thank you for saying so. Appreciate your input and you are spot on. :)

MartyM

MartyM

damn... Jaguar beat me to it.  I leave you alone for a day and look at the mess... 
As much as I can see the point Micro is trying to make, his 'Handle' "microaggressor" may give some insight as to the percieved tone of his inquiry and impatients of his attitude. Being new to this group he is likely unfamiliar you or us and perhaps as a skeptic was just questioning what he saw as a descrepency. That in itself is not unreasonable, as that is what we do constantly when we see things that raise flags. For micro, the appearence that we are just in 'lock step' with Purps and not raising the question you did... please don't confuse that with those of us who have been here through much over the years with Purps, that admittedly would not question her word, intentions or integrity, and we have that history to support our position. 
  Certainly the question you raised micro, touched a nerve not so much because of the question as much as that it challenged (intentionally or not) her integrity, which triggered the other responses you seem to have percieved as those who were just following blindly and not questioning.
  So as we all are likely aware Perception can easily be more important than reality, but we don't always question our perceptions. I have no idea if this summation will put this to rest or not but I trust it will give us pause to ponder. As Jaguar said, it's negative energy which is of no benifit to any of us.   :peace sign ali

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

microaggressor

microaggressor

PurpleSkyz wrote:micro.... in case you have some kind comprehension issues I will try to be clearer for you:

* I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT BEING MORE CLEAR IN SAYING THE FORUM ON THIS SITE WHICH I THEN CLARIFIED. I SHALL AGAIN SO YOU GET IT: NOT DAVE'S SITE THIS ONE.
* I HAVE MADE NO ACCUSATIONS. I HAVE STATED FACTS WHICH YOU CAN VERIFY FOR YOURSELF BY WATCHING THE LINK PROVIDED TO YOU.

"micro.... in case you have some kind comprehension issues I will try to be clearer for you:"

"That video is in his forum so check it out."
 You said "his" forum. Now how does one make that mistake? Aren't we being condescending. I have no comprehension issues, I'm just going by what you said. It's amazing how you can say I'm having issues and blame me for your mistake.  

2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 1686750091

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

micro.... I said it was my mistake. I also corrected that repeatedly and it was an assumption that I will not make again when directing newbies to particular info. I will be VERY clear going forward so lesson learned. Since you were on this site I did not think I needed to be more clear but again I was incorrect.
I was not incorrect on take you out. But maybe that was some weird Mandela because of the first take you out because yes.. it does say take you down on the above video and maybe it did from the start. Maybe his threatening verbal attack he directed at me when I asked a simple question of a publicly well know fact just rattled him and me so much that I hallucinated the whole thing. How about that? Because being told that someone was going to TAKE ME DOWN, blackball and blacklist me surely should not have elicited such a response from me as it is so not such a big deal right? Silly me acting all defensive and semi combative because a person calling themselves an aggressor was being aggressive. As the others here have already said and you also said this was a waste of time and energy on our part. So to wrap this up it says TAKE YOU DOWN not TAKE YOU OUT on the above video. My bad.

Marty... lol you know better than to leave me alone for long. hahahaha and yes... our new little aggressor took up way to much of my time and energy and I may not have handled this pursuant with my normal velvet touch. I was juggling several things at once last night and seemed to have dropped a ball there. opps! As to the topic at hand I guess the point is that I have every right to post any info that I decide relevant and to post on this here site. I only recently signed up to Dave's newsletters and the June posts he talked about and said was the cause of no RV, which is beyond ridiculous, I truly had not even read when I brought it over from Dinar Daily. (because of the sheer volume of posts I seek for the many topics here and all of the other things that I handle in the day sometimes I take the short cut and I do not read or watch what I post. I should probably try to pay better attention I suppose but there are not enough hours in the day to do more then a quick scan of the 25 to 40 items I post per day) I had no idea it was even one of his super secret emails that I had posted until Dave was pounding his chest over it nor did I know in June that he did not want them posted because until recently Dave was not even a blip on my radar, he did not have his own forum spot here yet as quite honestly I find his voice so annoyingly condescending and preacher like and his presentation so ridiculous that I put him on ignore years ago.

Here is what I do know. There are Humanitarian Orgs that are legit and are to be funded on foreign currency. I am told by some that this may be getting close. But it is NOT to make those involved millionaires like Dave, Zap, et al say. They will truly be for humanitarian ventures only, the funds held in trusts and will help many groups like the homeless and the veterans that have been cast aside in this and other countries. These people do NOT go public, do NOT have websites, do NOT post on blogs and send out super secret yet public newsletters nor do they ask to be supported by donations so they can fly around the globe to vacation spots in the guise of meeting with ancient alien beings and elder Dragon groups said to hold vast fortunes in gold and gems. I am told that after all of this has been done there will be a public RV of sorts but it will not be like we have been told. How this will go down is NOT being made public so anyone that says they know dates, rates, etc. are full of it.

Jaguar-2016

The irony is - as of today, average American citizen's bank balance is roughly between $5500 and $10500 yearly. (After taxes and deductions, payments, losses, incomes etc.) With the COST of living going up so fast and in such a vertical upward surge, the entire nation is hard pressed to MAKE a FAST buck from "Anything" legal, now. People sitting in America, in general, don't understand how THIRD WORLD countries survive on the barest minimum of incomes, such as average mean income of say Nepalese citizens would be "$2000" per year. With this money, a meager income, they often are seen living happily in a family of 4 to 6. So, quarreling over hypotheticals is of no use to us, who live in America or in the Western countries. Hey, guess what? We are all on the verge of COMING out of a strange FLUX we have all been in, since the attacks of 9/11. So, pray herder, that the coming few years or decades would be some sort of a relief from God / Almghty / Universe or whatever you call it. BUT - avoid negative energy accumulation in your own system. Walk wide away from such energies and their sources.

Jaguar-2016

PurpleSkyz wrote:I sure do and thank you for saying so. Appreciate your input and you are spot on. :)
That's exactly what this needs, a shift in your own consciousness. "There is nothing that can harm or effect us, energetically, unless and until we ALLOW it to do so." Much love!

Jaguar-2016

microaggressor wrote:
PurpleSkyz wrote:micro.... in case you have some kind comprehension issues I will try to be clearer for you:

"micro.... in case you have some kind comprehension issues I will try to be clearer for you:"

"That video is in his forum so check it out."
 You said "his" forum. Now how does one make that mistake? Aren't we being condescending. I have no comprehension issues, I'm just going by what you said. It's amazing how you can say I'm having issues and blame me for your mistake.  

Micro-Aggressor? 

Have you ever heard of a German term called GESTALT? If not, try to understand what it means, use anything, Google, Wikipedia, or even a dictionary. And there is something called "Applying selective perception when in a dialog or discussion with more than one person in a room, club, Chat or Forum." It will surely help us all a lot! So, GESTALT and SELECTIVE PERCEPTION! Peace out.

microaggressor

microaggressor

PurpleSkyz wrote: 
I was not incorrect on take you out. But maybe that was some weird Mandela  not TAKE YOU OUT on the above video. My bad.

Hey I like that!! Next time I'm caught in a deception, and every single spin I offer up is dismantled, and pulled apart, I'll just go with the trusty old Mandela effect. Brilliant!

This little known strategy could actually turn around Hillary's low approval rating. Hillary and her (Not "his" I wanted to be clear on that) surrogates could answer every email question with "that was some weird Mandela" (effect) I hope none of her supporters come across this conversation, it could have an effect on the outcome of the election! 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

oh good lord lets hope not!!! maybe it should go into the basket for safe keeping!! I sure would not want that vile sub human getting any help from my mistakes! Yikes! perish the thought lol

MartyM

MartyM

2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 3209671710    2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 3162187677   2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 1876876985   Really micro...  good grief.   :headscratching

bs4ever

bs4ever

2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 Get%252Bused%252Bto%252Bsaying%252Bit%252B-%252BYes%252BMa'am,%252BMadame%252BPresident%252B-%252Bthe%252Bworld%252Bof%252Bhillary%252Bclinton

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

terbo56

terbo56

Right............In a pig's ass...... :new moon landi

Red Panda

Red Panda

With all the talk of the cabal and the problems they cause, and Dave proposes to act like them by threatening people who get in the way?  I think he needs more time with his Course in Miracles
peace and love

terbo56

terbo56

With him, there is no hope- He's all washed up, and useless- He is nothing more than cannon fodder........He talks with an alligator mouth, yet has a hummingbird ass......

MartyM

MartyM

Where's Nann when you need her ???    shy

terbo56

terbo56

I know, right? She'd be laughing her ass off about now, wouldn't she? cheers2 Elmo

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:I want to add...

Look Dave lost his shit when I inquired about his embezzlement issues. He said things I am sure he regrets or soon will. He first said he did not have to pay a fine of 10K then said he did. He does not want the focus put on his past. I get this. I even apologized to him for pissing him off. I thought the guy was gonna stroke out when he turned so red and I wanted to diffuse the situation. And I did. I then did not ask him any other questions but took notes on what he was saying.

The reason I was even on his live stream chat was because he is a total fraud. If you listen to the entire call he plainly says he can at any time decide to not do business with you and keep your currency. He says you will not get the currency back only the cash value that you paid for it. This is just one of the many red flags those that plan on sending this known criminal their currency should be considering. There is so much more that I could say but... I will not. I have my reasons and have been advised to say as little as possible about Dave and his tantrum.

You do not have to believe a single word of any of this. I really don't care either way. I did not go on any other site and spread this to discredit Dave. Other than Dinar Daily and my fakebook page because that is where I post. I could be sending this to every single dinar site and I have not. You came here. I did not invite you. I do not know who you are other than where you are located from your IP address. Bottom line is I owe you nothing. Do your own research.

My purpose here is to expose the fraudsters that prey on the trusting souls that include the elderly and many others that do not know how to research on their own and this is all.

Dave sure did lose his cool! LMAO! He couldn't keep his eyes of chat that night...

602016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner - Page 2 Empty post to RIP OFF REPORTS.COM Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:51 am

ralph_valentine

take Dave down for being a political criminal.

or shut the H--- up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum